ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: umm okkk is this true? Return to archive Page: 1 2
October 9th, 2004 11:16 PM
mickjaggersgrl well i was on some rolling stones web site and it said mick jagger had a fantasy about keith richards it said mick had a fantasy to lick keith all over. dose enyone know if that's true??
October 9th, 2004 11:17 PM
BILL PERKS NO- ITS WHAT JOSH SAID ABOUT JOEY
October 9th, 2004 11:19 PM
gypsy Where have you been? That is not a fantasy. It's absolutely true, and it happens about one hour and two minutes into "Cocksucker Blues." It's a little blurry...but you can clearly see Jagger licking Keith up and down. Keith is, of course, passed out, but I do believe he enjoys it. At one point, he opens his eyes, looks down, smiles, then closes his eyes again. Sleeping? It's up to the viewer to decide. But, yeah, MJ licks Keef like a lollipop...he don't stop.
October 9th, 2004 11:21 PM
plmouth74 No way- but here's some info from a credible source:
Mick and Keith are talking to a local unsigned band from Long Island about 'buying' one of their songs to make a revival hit out of it. Check it out yourself at www.cdbaby.com/cd/societysdogs

well i was on some rolling stones web site and it said mick jagger had a fantasy about keith richards it said mick had a fantasy to lick keith all over. dose enyone know if that's true??
[/quote]
October 9th, 2004 11:24 PM
Gazza
quote:
mickjaggersgrl wrote:
well i was on some rolling stones web site and it said mick jagger had a fantasy about keith richards it said mick had a fantasy to lick keith all over. dose enyone know if that's true??

buy Marianne Faithfull's autobiography and you'll find out. She claims Mick told her. And it didnt just involving licking either....
October 9th, 2004 11:26 PM
mickjaggersgrl
quote:
Gazza wrote:

buy Marianne Faithfull's autobiography and you'll find out. She claims Mick told her. And it didnt just involving licking either....

ew what elese did they do??
October 10th, 2004 02:06 AM
gypsy You'll have to buy the book. I bought about 5 copies in the $1.00 bin at Barnes & Noble. I only have one copy left--and that is for myself, as I have given the others to friends.
I'm sure you can find one fairly cheap. It's a great book!
October 10th, 2004 04:47 AM
IanBillen
There was one story of Mick in bed with a chic while Keith was in the very next room and Mick told her "Do you know what I really want"?, "I want Keith to come in here and I want to...." blah blah blah. I believe it is in Tony Sanches's Up and Down with The Rolling Stones.
Who knows....maybe it is a love hate kind of thing....lol Anyway that is pretty much how it supposeably went.
Ian
October 10th, 2004 10:27 AM
Gazza No. Its in Marianne's book and the woman in question was Marianne herself.

Fear not, mickjaggersgrl - theres absolutely no indication or suggestion that any pink oboe-playing between the Glimmer Twins ever took place at any time.
October 10th, 2004 11:51 AM
JaggerLips I admit I don't know everything there is to know about the Stones being a mere 21 year old who has only loved them for a couple of years. Is this story true or not?
October 10th, 2004 02:33 PM
mickjaggersgrl
quote:
JaggerLips wrote:
I admit I don't know everything there is to know about the Stones being a mere 21 year old who has only loved them for a couple of years. Is this story true or not?

well jaggerlips im 15 and i know a whole lot about the stones, but you never know maybe mick and keith had somethin going on you never know?
October 10th, 2004 03:10 PM
Gazza
quote:
JaggerLips wrote:
I admit I don't know everything there is to know about the Stones being a mere 21 year old who has only loved them for a couple of years. Is this story true or not?

theres no credibility in ANY "story" without witnesses
October 10th, 2004 03:21 PM
Soldatti True or not true that times were very great!
October 10th, 2004 04:01 PM
Bloozehound since were on the topic, do you guys think Anita's story about Mick and Brian is true ?

I've always wondered....
October 10th, 2004 04:41 PM
Gazza which was...?
October 10th, 2004 04:45 PM
glencar Wow, we need a new album & FAST!
October 10th, 2004 04:50 PM
gypsy The rumor being that Mick and Brian made sweet love. I don't see why Anita would lie...unless someone offered her drugs...which did happen at the time.
Nobody is for certain...but I wouldn't doubt it. Didn't they attend all boys schools? So, they "experimented" with each other, which wasn't considered that odd.
I've also read a few things here and there about Andrew Loog Oldham saying that Mick was into men, and possibly they may have slept together.
Who knows. It was so many years ago, and nobody is going to tell the truth. Anita especially has said that she will never write a bio because she didn't like Marianne's, and knows that the public just wants to know gossip and dirt. Which is true.
October 10th, 2004 05:31 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Didn't they attend all boys schools? So, they "experimented" with each other, which wasn't considered that odd.

lol
that could be debated

but from what I recollect Anita made Brian out to be the seducer, said Brian could sense Mick wanted it, and afterwards Mick felt betrayed by him, and that's why he resented Brian so much.

sometimes I have a hard time believing some of their "wild" tales, especially ones like this. They love to revel in controversy, the only bad publicity is no publicity and the more debauched the better. It could just be Anita getting back at Mick and Brian, or maybe it's just actually a true story...
October 10th, 2004 05:33 PM
Joey

In case you all are wondering , .... My Ass is just Raw !

I'm talking RAW folks .

October 10th, 2004 05:52 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

lol
that could be debated

See: SDH

Frankly, none of this is wild, you guys need to get out more! More true than you may think.

Andrew is pretty much out now as having been Mick's lover. They did live together.

October 10th, 2004 06:25 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
not bound to please wrote:
See: SDH

Frankly, none of this is wild, you guys need to get out more! More true than you may think.

Andrew is pretty much out now as having been Mick's lover. They did live together.

Micks not the part I find all that interesting(or surprising), Brian is.

I always took Brian for the manly/ladies man type, like Keith, but if Anita's story is true I suppose Brian was more of a manly mans man than suspected
[Edited by Bloozehound]
October 10th, 2004 06:44 PM
Soldatti
quote:
gypsy wrote:
The rumor being that Mick and Brian made sweet love

OMG!
October 10th, 2004 07:14 PM
Gazza >gypsy wrote:
The rumor being that Mick and Brian made sweet love. I don't see why Anita would lie...unless someone offered her drugs...which did happen at the time.

It would hardly be the first time!

>Nobody is for certain...but I wouldn't doubt it. Didn't they attend all boys schools?

I dont think so.

> So, they "experimented" with each other, which wasn't considered that odd.

I think you'll find it would have been. Especially in England in the 50's. Plus, Mick and Keith didnt attend the same school after the age of 6 and Brian lived in another part of the country.
Knowing a lot of people who went to boys schools, the idea of it being considered as a normal thing to do is completely innacurate.

>I've also read a few things here and there about Andrew Loog Oldham saying that Mick was into men, and possibly they may have slept together.

My take on that is that Mick Jagger has been a superstar for 40 years. Considering no one in that time has actually done a kiss and tell account to the press of a gay relationship with him, it doesnt give much credibility to the claim. The only gossip has been of the Angie Bowie type stuff, which wasnt really given much validity. Anyone who would have had such a relationship and sold their story would have stood to have made a fortune. No one has. He may well have done it at some point in his life - I wouldnt be remotely surprised - but its odd that with all the tabloid trash written about him, no one has really come up with anything substantial in all that time.

>Who knows. It was so many years ago, and nobody is going to tell the truth. Anita especially has said that she will never write a bio because she didn't like Marianne's, and knows that the public just wants to know gossip and dirt. Which is true.

I've always taken a lot of things Anita said with a huge grain of salt anyway!
October 10th, 2004 07:20 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

Micks not the part I find all that interesting(or surprising), Brian is.

I always took Brian for the manly/ladies man type, like Keith, but if Anita's story is true I suppose Brian was more of a manly mans man than suspected
[Edited by Bloozehound]

Brian manly? Hmmm...I think the only current or former member of the Stones who could be considered the least bit manly is Ian Stewart, who was quite manly - which got him canned.

Not to imply I suspect the whole group to be a bunch of poofters (only about a third) - but I could see Brian doing a whole dominance thing on Mick earlier on, making him his bitch because he knew he was this little petty bourgeois suburban Michael the LSE student, and the boy was dying for it. Brian I supect would be into it in order to gain the upper hand. Because Brian was apparently very insecure. Seems logical given the biographical psychological info available in the public realm, and repeated often enough. This is all conjecture, but damn fun!

October 10th, 2004 07:51 PM
mickjaggersgrl well i think mick and keith had something between them but i dont know about brian and mick doin stuff

October 10th, 2004 07:55 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
mickjaggersgrl wrote:
well i think mick and keith had something between them but i dont know about brian and mick doin stuff

lmao!
October 10th, 2004 08:16 PM
mickjaggersgrl mick and keith sittin in a tree.....................
October 10th, 2004 08:35 PM
gypsy Thanks, lamby. I think you and I both agree on the issue that homosexuality is not that frowned upon in European society---not like it is here in America.
Brian and Mick fooled around with one another at some point. Then Andrew came along, and he and Mick fooled around. Mick always wanted Keith...probably still does.
A few flat-chested groupies have even written about Mick telling them they turned him on because they were built like boys. There are just way too many HOWE-type stories for me to just dismiss the whole gay love triangle thing.
October 10th, 2004 09:28 PM
glencar While we're on this subject, does anyone else remember a story about Ron Wood & Mick Taylor being found in bed together by the first Mrs. Wood? I read it in one of those Brit import books years ago.
October 10th, 2004 09:40 PM
mickjaggersgrl
quote:
glencar wrote:
While we're on this subject, does anyone else remember a story about Ron Wood & Mick Taylor being found in bed together by the first Mrs. Wood? I read it in one of those Brit import books years ago.

no i never heard about that is that true???
Page: 1 2