ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Philips Arena Atlanta, GA - October 15th 2005
© Kim Smith with thanks to Montana!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Girls Gone Bongs (not available in stores) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
5th October 2007 09:39 PM
sirmoonie Nothing gets a rise in my Levis more than some gorgeous woman pulling heat. And this young lady was born to bong. No hesitation, sets, fires, fills the channel, bango - the perfectly executed bong hit. And check her exhaust (circa 58 seconds) - that attitude just slays me, she knew she stuck the vaporlock, and even the Jamaican judge gave her a 10.

Enjoy.

5th October 2007 09:57 PM
fireontheplatter whew.....i think i just cought a contact buzz.
5th October 2007 10:05 PM
sirmoonie I love these two women. I wish I was a polygamist so I could do bongs and consumate a marriage to both of them at the same time (or roughly thereabouts).

5th October 2007 10:22 PM
mrhipfl a real pro uses a vaporizer.
5th October 2007 10:47 PM
pdog what's not seen, and those in the know; know. Is the lame as techno music this neo-hippie chicks listen to. And then you find yourself living with one of the annoying flake fucks only to wake up on day to find your house full of a shitload of trustifarians all asking you if you have any more toilet paper and food... you can have em'...
Drgs need to be done the right way, hard and without any fear of dying. Fuck this lame ass weed smoking being safe while I piss of my rich parents crap...
Whatever happened to the drunk driving fire starting sirmoonie... what's the passive shit... I do agree, the chicks are hot!!!
6th October 2007 12:28 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:

Whatever happened to the drunk driving fire starting sirmoonie... what's the passive shit... I do agree, the chicks are hot!!!

Rough day in front of The Man, and I just took to reminiscing about happier times. Like when me and this one girlfriend I had used to do bongs and 69 each other on my couch all day long listening to Guns and Roses. I was happy back then. I was happy because I was doing bongs and 69ing my girlfriend on my couch all day listening to Guns and Roses. That's why I was happy.

Hey, check out this chippy. Her technique is kind of crude, but I see potential if she can get her head in the game. You know what I mean.

6th October 2007 12:28 AM
lotsajizz yup, vaporize...smoking is so 20th century
6th October 2007 12:49 AM
pdog
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
yup, vaporize...smoking is so 20th century

What is vaporize?
6th October 2007 12:56 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:

What is vaporize?

You never vaped? This woman can vape pretty good, but generally its for geeks. Kind of like shotgunning bambalacha was in the early 90s.

6th October 2007 01:00 AM
lotsajizz
quote:
pdog wrote:

What is vaporize?

from Wiki *yeah, it sucks, but it's fast

A vaporizer (or vapouriser) is a device used to release the active ingredients of plant material, commonly cannabis, or tobacco, or to release therapeutic compounds from herbs (phyto-inhalation; see also: aromatherapy). Vaporizing is an alternative to smoking. Rather than burning the herb, which produces numerous harmful by-products; a vaporizer heats the material, to ideally 180°C (356°F), so that the active compounds contained in the plant melt and phase into an aromatic vapor, not smoke. This vapor ideally contains reduced amounts of particulate matter (tar) and carcinogens such as carbon monoxide. Vapors may be filtered and cooled further using a water pipe or an inline water/ice attachment. Then vapors are inhaled or stored for subsequent inhalations in a "dome" or "balloon". With little to no smoke produced, cooler temperatures, and less material required to achieve the same effect, the irritating/harmful effects of smoking are greatly reduced or eliminated along with second hand smoke by using a vaporizer. This makes vaporizers useful in places where there are public bans on smoking.

The shortcomings of smoked cannabis have been widely viewed as a major obstacle for approval of medical marijuana; in response to the concerns several scientific studies have tried to establish whether vaporizers could offer a clinically reliable and safe method of cannabis use. Though vaporizers show great variations in performance, such studies have always found vaporization superior to smoking, and high-end vaporizers used with High Grade Hybrid Cannabis strains containing elevated levels of THC (the medicinal and psychoactive ingredient in cannabis) have been found to entirely eliminate inhalation of undesired compounds in a manner consistent enough for clinical trials. In comparison to cannabis use methods such as eating, vaporization offers the advantages of inhaling THC: rapid onset, direct delivery into the bloodstream, and the possibility to gradually increase delivery until the desired level is reached, in this manner enabling more effective self-dosage.

6th October 2007 01:29 AM
mrhipfl
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

You never vaped? This woman can vape pretty good, but generally its for geeks. Kind of like shotgunning bambalacha was in the early 90s.

that's not a vaporizer, that's a gravity bong...

6th October 2007 01:43 AM
lotsajizz and even that's a poor vaporizer...I reccomend www.air-2.com MOST 'highly'
6th October 2007 01:52 AM
Bloozehound amigos can I crank the jams and shit

Butthole fuckin Surfers

[Edited by Bloozehound]
6th October 2007 02:02 AM
pdog Done the gravity bonger, missed the vaporizing... I did enjoy smoking hash under glass... and I love The Butthole Surfers!!!
6th October 2007 03:48 AM
MrPleasant I deserve perfect tens, then. That (first) lady looks like my nun teacher; all talk about how "Jesus comes first", but NEVER she. What a pleaser.
6th October 2007 10:01 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:

that's not a vaporizer, that's a gravity bong...

This is a gravity bong. I became sexually aroused watching this female bongathalete working the cylinder down to the base and back. USA! USA! USA!

And she has a nice little pussy too. Enjoy.

6th October 2007 11:02 AM
Bloozehound I wish my weenier was made of weed so all the hottie potheads would have to take a toke
6th October 2007 11:28 AM
fireontheplatter
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

i don't think this girl inhaled.
6th October 2007 11:54 AM
steel driving hammer Funny shit!

But smart Conservatives Republicans use One Hitters.

6th October 2007 12:03 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
pdog wrote:
Done the gravity bonger, missed the vaporizing... I did enjoy smoking hash under glass... and I love The Butthole Surfers!!!

then this thread is for you senor

6th October 2007 12:57 PM
Bloozehound Brujeria ~ Don Quijote Marihuana

6th October 2007 05:10 PM
Joey
I absolutely love this thread .

Too bad I did not smoke last evening as my hangover was so horrific this morning that here it is -- 16:00 -- six Extra Strength Bufferins , five shits ( all of them massive with fifteen wipes APIECE ) , three cokes , two hamburgers later and I STILL do not feel right .

Oh , and Keith Moon is arriving into town in ONE HOUR for the Elton John concert this evening .

Developing ..................

Shiver .................

www.QWESTCENTER.com

JJJJJJJJJJJACKY !!!!!

[cc:ss]

[Edited by Joey]
6th October 2007 05:11 PM
pdog This is fucking weird...

6th October 2007 05:14 PM
Joey " A vaporizer (or vapouriser) is a device used to release the active ingredients of plant material, commonly cannabis, or tobacco, or to release therapeutic compounds from herbs (phyto-inhalation; see also: aromatherapy). Vaporizing is an alternative to smoking. Rather than burning the herb, which produces numerous harmful by-products; a vaporizer heats the material, to ideally 180°C (356°F), so that the active compounds contained in the plant melt and phase into an aromatic vapor, not smoke. This vapor ideally contains reduced amounts of particulate matter (tar) and carcinogens such as carbon monoxide. Vapors may be filtered and cooled further using a water pipe or an inline water/ice attachment. Then vapors are inhaled or stored for subsequent inhalations in a "dome" or "balloon". With little to no smoke produced, cooler temperatures, and less material required to achieve the same effect, the irritating/harmful effects of smoking are greatly reduced or eliminated along with second hand smoke by using a vaporizer. This makes vaporizers useful in places where there are public bans on smoking.

The shortcomings of smoked cannabis have been widely viewed as a major obstacle for approval of medical marijuana; in response to the concerns several scientific studies have tried to establish whether vaporizers could offer a clinically reliable and safe method of cannabis use. Though vaporizers show great variations in performance, such studies have always found vaporization superior to smoking, and high-end vaporizers used with High Grade Hybrid Cannabis strains containing elevated levels of THC (the medicinal and psychoactive ingredient in cannabis) have been found to entirely eliminate inhalation of undesired compounds in a manner consistent enough for clinical trials. In comparison to cannabis use methods such as eating, vaporization offers the advantages of inhaling THC: rapid onset, direct delivery into the bloodstream, and the possibility to gradually increase delivery until the desired level is reached, in this manner enabling more effective self-dosage. "

Bless You --- I love this board .

Jacky !
6th October 2007 05:15 PM
Some Guy moonie?

Lazy eyes in the summer heat,
fresh from outta town.
Now she's working on the street,
shakin' poor boys down.
Chorus:
Girl gone bongs
Girl gone bongs
Found that girl with a lonesome John,
but she should've been with me.
Guess that woman fallen in love,
she don't work for free
chorus
(guitar solo)

[Edited by Some Guy]
6th October 2007 06:17 PM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:
what's not seen, and those in the know; know. Is the lame as techno music this neo-hippie chicks listen to. And then you find yourself living with one of the annoying flake fucks only to wake up on day to find your house full of a shitload of trustifarians all asking you if you have any more toilet paper and food... you can have em'...
Drgs need to be done the right way, hard and without any fear of dying. Fuck this lame ass weed smoking being safe while I piss of my rich parents crap...

Whatever happened to the dream ?!

{ Audience yells out in unison , " The Dream !!! " }

Whatever happened to the truth ?!

{ Audience yells out in unison , " The Truth !!! " }

Whatever happened to all that lovely hippie shit ?!

{ Audience rises as one & applauds thunderously whilst a Rooster crows in the background }

Cuz !

6th October 2007 08:32 PM
Poplar
BEST THREAD EVER.
6th October 2007 10:57 PM
Bloozehound This thread has the potential to outdo the Van Halen thread and we don't even have assless chaps on our side
7th October 2007 04:31 AM
Child of the Moon Okay, yeah, something about that first vid is incredibly hot. I'm not much of a smoker - boo, hiss, I know - but that gave me a bit of a rise.
7th October 2007 12:45 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
This thread has the potential to outdo the Van Halen thread and we don't even have assless chaps on our side

yeah but we got blimps and shit.

[Edited by Some Guy]
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)