ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Philips Arena Atlanta, GA - October 15th 2005
© Kim Smith with thanks to Montana!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Girls Gone Bongs (not available in stores) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
7th October 2007 01:18 PM
Bloozehound This threads gonna be bigger than Kermit the Frog on PCP
7th October 2007 01:20 PM
Riffhard
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

.....and I just took to reminiscing about happier times. Like when me and this one girlfriend I had used to do bongs and 69 each other on my couch all day long listening to Guns and Roses. I was happy back then. I was happy because I was doing bongs and 69ing my girlfriend on my couch all day listening to Guns and Roses. That's why I was happy.

The art of post!

Riffy
7th October 2007 01:51 PM
_Boomy_
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Like when me and this one girlfriend I had used to do bongs and 69 each other on my couch all day long listening to Guns and Roses. I was happy back then. I was happy because I was doing bongs and 69ing my girlfriend on my couch all day listening to Guns and Roses. That's why I was happy.

Dude, 69ing to GNR is great. Especially to "Locomotive". And "Bad Apples". And "Mr.Brownstone".

You get the drift.

GNR FUCKING RULES!
7th October 2007 02:03 PM
BONOISLOVE At least these chicks haven't lost their pants. But maybe that's because they don't have clean underwear and they're forced to put some clothes on when they are working as prostitutes.
7th October 2007 02:42 PM
fireontheplatter don't dispare moonie. i think it's still possible for you to have sex all day, smoke yourself silly and be happy all at the same time, unless you have become a father
7th October 2007 03:18 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
BONOISLOVE wrote:
At least these chicks haven't lost their pants. But maybe that's because they don't have clean underwear and they're forced to put some clothes on when they are working as prostitutes.

ohh they'll lose their pants alright, they lose 'em if they know whats good for 'em

wait and see

7th October 2007 03:45 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
This threads gonna be bigger than Kermit the Frog on PCP

Here he is!

7th October 2007 04:50 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:

Here he is!

That's huge

wasn't that lil' guy like Jabba the Hutt's butt wiper, that's gotta be the lowliest job in the universe being the guy in responsible for keeping Jabba's anus clean and free of debri, pecking away at little peices of corn with his beak
7th October 2007 10:20 PM
mrhipfl on a similar note, girls gone wild is visiting my college this Wednesday!!!!!!
8th October 2007 03:41 AM
Zack First vid indeed very hot, though I never went for ice in the bong. I'd always blow my lungs out. (Some of my friends were convinced HOT water gave you a better hit. I said NFW, give me cold water, neat.)

Gravity bong seems a bit gimmicky and lame, unlike the rack on the chick doing the demo. I had to watch that one twice.

If I were still in my heyday, I'd have a vaporizer for sure.
8th October 2007 09:17 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

WTF? Heavens to Betsy, I don't even want to know what that's all about.
8th October 2007 09:38 AM
Some Guy Gregory Bonnell, THE CANADIAN PRESS
TORONTO - The Van Halen jukebox of hits descended on the first Canadian city of its semi-reunion tour Sunday night, a relentless machine designed solely to whip fans into a frenzy through the high-octane delivery of David Lee Roth-era classics.

The two-hour show left nothing to be desired for Toronto fans who've been waiting more than two decades for Eddie Van Halen and David Lee Roth to share a stage and reprise the back catalogue.

The band delivered obscure treasures like "Little Guitars" alongside monster hits like "Panama."
Diamond Dave's voice was powerful, Eddie's guitar wizardry front and centre.

It was perfect, almost too perfect.

For all Roth's talk about this being a new band and a new beginning, they did not stray from the Van Halen canon of classics committed to vinyl between 1978 and 1984.

This was a nostalgic, hit-delivery machine and no one was complaining.

"Finally, they're together," Michael Campbell, 44, said of Roth rejoining the Van Halen brothers. "They should have done this 20 years ago."

For purists, the reunion has been somewhat marred. Original bassist Michael Anthony, who has logged far more hours in Van Halen than Roth, has been replaced by Eddie's son Wolfgang.

Still, the teenage Van Halen proved his worth Sunday night, taking on Anthony's high harmony parts and even eliciting fist pumps from the crowd as he hit the catwalk.

Alex Van Halen's drum solo allowed the other brother his moment, but the fans saved their fiercest howls of approval for Dave and Eddie.

"I heard you missed us, we're back," Roth, putting extra emphasis on the lyrics to "Hot For Teacher," barked to rapturous applause.

If the old antagonisms between the singer and his virtuoso guitarist still exist there were no visible signs Sunday. The two men embraced several times during the show.

Roth strutted like the proverbial cat that swallowed the canary. His permanent grin seemed to say every chance to sing the old songs was a guilty little pleasure he was willing to share with the world.

The onslaught of classic Van Halen material began with the show's opener, their 1978 cover of The Kinks "You Really Got Me."

"I'm The One" was followed by "Runnin' With The Devil," followed in turn by "Romeo Delight" and "Somebody Get Me A Doctor" - all staples of Van Halen's live show before Roth's acrimonious departure in 1985.

Roth-era Van Halen songs never sounded quite right from the mouths of subsequent singers Sammy Hagar and Gary Cherone. Although strong singers both, Roth's delivery is all about personality and his performance Sunday made it clear there's only one Diamond Dave.

"I'm sitting on top of the world, yes I am," Roth sang with a wink and a nudge in "Beautiful Girls" that suggested he had found his way back to his true calling.

For fans, the feeling was mutual.

"Sammy Hagar was 'a' singer for Van Halen, but David Lee Roth is 'the' singer for Van Halen," said Rob Brayford, 41.

His friend Rob Vaillancourt concurred.

"Dave is the man, that's why everyone is here," said the 42-year old. "If they had a different singer, nobody would see it."

If there were any questions of whether three men in their 50s and a 16-year-old boy could gel and make decades old material spring to life, they were put to rest.

Roth has long lost the whistle-register squeals and yelps of days past, but his voice was strong nonetheless. The band delivered the material like fans remembered it and flaws were hard, if not impossible, to pick out.

Van Halen's signature Frankenstein guitar, the iconic red homemade job featuring random white and black stripes, was used sparingly - taking a back seat to his mainstay these days, a light-brown model of his own design.

It wouldn't have been a Van Halen show if the resident guitar hero didn't take the solo spotlight. Bits and pieces of "Eruption" and "Cathedral" were weaved into a blistering wall of guitar screeches and wails that bounced off the walls of the Air Canada Centre and pierced skulls.

Their shaggy manes may be gone, but Van Halen with Roth delivered every fan's dream - all hits and no filler. A monster machine aimed to please.

Their 1984 hit "Jump" provided the encore material - surely enough to hold the fans until they return Friday for a second sold out Toronto show.

The band returns to Canada before year's end for shows in Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton.
8th October 2007 09:43 AM
sirmoonie You're VanJacking a chicks-bongs thread? Have you no shame? Have you no shame, sir!
8th October 2007 09:45 AM
Some Guy Steelers smoked the Seahawks.
8th October 2007 09:51 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Steelers smoked the Seahawks.

Indeed. An impressive win for the Nation.

Your Falkies handed one away, yet again. They need a dose of poise.
8th October 2007 09:53 AM
sirmoonie I hate seeing that goddam sonofabitchin' golden frog. Those guys at hotlinking.com are fucked up.
8th October 2007 09:57 AM
sirmoonie I dunno about this chippy. She's the kind that will leave you for a guy named Lamar.

8th October 2007 09:57 AM
Some Guy The Falcons community saw another one get away, oh well. Live by the Vick, die by the Vick.
8th October 2007 09:59 AM
Some Guy some top notch bongism up in this thread!
8th October 2007 10:25 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
some top notch bongism up in this thread!

8th October 2007 01:54 PM
mojoman
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

billy ann cyrus?
8th October 2007 01:56 PM
mojoman
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Nothing gets a rise in my Levis more than some gorgeous woman pulling heat. And this young lady was born to bong. No hesitation, sets, fires, fills the channel, bango - the perfectly executed bong hit. And check her exhaust (circa 58 seconds) - that attitude just slays me, she knew she stuck the vaporlock, and even the Jamaican judge gave her a 10.

Enjoy.

chick could suck chrome of a bumper
8th October 2007 02:23 PM
Joey
quote:
mojoman wrote:

chick could suck chrome of a bumper

I just LOVE this thread to DEATH !!!!!!

8th October 2007 02:25 PM
Some Guy this thread will elevate moonbeam to mythical status. I see potential.
8th October 2007 02:46 PM
doo doo doo Dude

This thread is giving me a chubby
9th October 2007 06:37 PM
Joey
quote:
doo doo doo Dude wrote:

This thread is giving me a chubby

Now I REALLY love this thread ........

9th October 2007 07:05 PM
mojoman
quote:
doo doo doo Dude wrote:

holy macaroni!!!
9th October 2007 07:09 PM
doo doo doo Dude Gotta love the 420 girls

http://www.420girls.com/420/
[Edited by doo doo doo Dude]
[Edited by doo doo doo Dude]
9th October 2007 07:33 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
doo doo doo Dude wrote:
Gotta love the 420 girls

http://www.420girls.com/420/

Holy buckets! That may be the singularist coolest RO post ever.

9th October 2007 07:35 PM
sirmoonie
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)