ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks keefkid
Wachovia Center Philadelphia, PA October 12, 2005
© 2005 Keefkid
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Giants Stadium DVD is on Ebay, report the seller! Return to archive Page: 1 2
October 13th, 2005 01:22 PM
DAVINO here is the link, you must be logged onto Ebay in order for it to work: http://cgi.ebay.com/Rolling-Stones-Rockin-NJ-9-15-05-DVD_W0QQitemZ7553690048QQcategoryZ108857QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
October 13th, 2005 01:28 PM
Dan I like pie
[Edited by Dan]
October 13th, 2005 01:41 PM
DAVINO
quote:
Dan wrote:
Better yet - how about just don't buy it and go fuck yourself. Reporting the seller wont get it into your hands any quicker unless you also want to report all collectors and the people running the tracker right here at Rocks Off.

Excuse me? Take your own advice, you obnoxious a-hole.
October 13th, 2005 01:50 PM
gimmekeef I have purchased stuff like this from ebay and most is exactly whats being offered.I choose to do this freely because I cant be bothered figuring out torrents and the like.Yes illegal..however I've spent thousands over the years on official releases too.If you're not in favor of these transactions then dont buy em...
October 13th, 2005 01:54 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
I have purchased stuff like this from ebay and most is exactly whats being offered.I choose to do this freely because I cant be bothered figuring out torrents and the like.Yes illegal..however I've spent thousands over the years on official releases too.If you're not in favor of these transactions then dont buy em...

gotta agree with you there. I personally try not to buy bootlegs as I find there are many other ways to obtain them. But reporting him does no good, hell alot of the stuff that we have available on torrent or trade is because some one bought one and shared it with others. As long as they are not trying to sell boots on this board or Shidoobee, I say go ahead. IORR allows the sale of boots and every tour, some guy from FLA rips off a ton of members of that board by selling stuff he never intends to ship or that he doesnt have. That I have a problem with.

Threatening to "go and tell" is not very "rolling stones" and i encourage you to rethink your request.
October 13th, 2005 01:58 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Please be friendly

What is happening to this world?

obJimi: Peace, Love and Happiness yeah ... happiness
October 13th, 2005 02:01 PM
voodoopug
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Please be friendly

What is happening to this world?

obJimi: Peace, Love and Happiness yeah ... happiness

Please note that I have treated both the poster and the board with respect with my post of an alternative viewpoint.
October 13th, 2005 02:03 PM
DAVINO Okay, I won't bother. I just read on another board that a tapers show was on Ebay and people were flipping out.
October 13th, 2005 02:04 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl You frigging rule the school puggy; I never mentioned you in fact when I wrote my message I had not seen yours.

Forgive me Lord
October 13th, 2005 02:08 PM
voodoopug
quote:
You frigging rule the school puggy; I never mentioned you in fact when I wrote my message I had not seen yours.

Forgive me Lord

you shall be included when i shake hands and work the room!
October 13th, 2005 02:10 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
DAVINO wrote:
Okay, I won't bother. I just read on another board that a tapers show was on Ebay and people were flipping out.

Yes, that sucks Davino, it really does.

But the other day Gazza said something that is really true, home-made bootleggers are losing market, But this guy have sold 46 items in one month. His most recent feedback says "fine work, fast delivery/ hope the macca dvd is coming soon" so he's selling Macca too LOL

eBay sucks in this kind of things. Long time ago I think it was 2002 I uploaded a lot of vinyl LPs and they removed all because they were illegal copies; of course I complained as I don't have vinyl writer, and only one out of all was a bootleg but a double LP not a CD-R. In my letter complaing I showed them the first ten sellers I found selling CD-R and they didn't remove any of them. At least the allow me to re-post them again, bt my files got lost so I made the whole thing again

October 13th, 2005 02:11 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

you shall be included when i shake hands and work the room!

Be sure to bring my friend Joshy, he's mad at me because I, as a real friend, exposed my point of views.

Forgive me Lord
October 13th, 2005 02:15 PM
Jumping Jack The Macca DVD is out and is on its way to a certain gentlemen in Florida for his birthday, LOL!
October 13th, 2005 02:16 PM
voodoopug
quote:

Be sure to bring my friend Joshy, he's mad at me because I, as a real friend, exposed my point of views.

Forgive me Lord

i shall discuss with jb, he is recharging himself now and shall be renewed with a brand new vigor for the next leg of the tour.
October 13th, 2005 02:19 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
The Macca DVD is out and is on its way to a certain gentlemen in Florida for his birthday, LOL!

This guy sells more than Macca and all, absolutely all is 100% illegal and against eBay policies. But this seller has 100% feedback rating.

Other items by this "seller"
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZhistoryfolder

October 13th, 2005 02:32 PM
Jumping Jack An excellent source of Who DVDs as well.

The fact is that anything that is being sold on EBAY is being traded freely within 1 day of hitting the market.
October 13th, 2005 02:34 PM
Dan
quote:
DAVINO wrote:

Excuse me? Take your own advice, you obnoxious a-hole.

Ever watch TV? You know what happens to a snitch?
October 13th, 2005 02:45 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Dan wrote:

October 13th, 2005 03:06 PM
DAVINO
quote:
Dan wrote:

Don't send me veiled threats, you want me to have your ass kicked off Dime A Dozen? If you didn't tape these shows yourself, then you are scum.

October 13th, 2005 03:13 PM
Dan
quote:
DAVINO wrote:
Don't send me veiled threats, you want me to have your ass kicked off Dime A Dozen? If you didn't tape these shows yourself, then you are scum.

I never mentioned selling anything myself. I am not even on Dime A Dozen. Too many non-contributing leeches there for my comfort. Nice try moron. I have taped plenty of shows myself, which are either freely distributed or jealously hoarded, depending on my mood.
October 13th, 2005 03:17 PM
DAVINO I'm not trying to get into a pissing match with you. Why would you call me a moron and tell me to go fuck myself? I did no wrong, so keep your negativity to yourself.
October 13th, 2005 03:18 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Dan wrote:

I never mentioned selling anything myself. I am not even on Dime A Dozen. Too many non-contributing leeches there for my comfort. Nice try moron. I have taped plenty of shows myself, which are either freely distributed or jealously hoarded, depending on my mood.

i seem to recall some of your work from the Licks tour, very impressive!

Sadly, emotions are causing too many attacks these days.
October 13th, 2005 03:20 PM
voodoopug
quote:
I'm tired to moderate, the more I try the more I fuck it up...

Bye now

I'm banning my self because of the bad moderator I am. LOL at least I can unban me later!

my self suspension proved to be a valuable cleansing and recharging. This may be the best thing for you, but you shall be missed! Hurry Back!
October 13th, 2005 03:21 PM
Dan
quote:
DAVINO wrote:
I'm not trying to get into a pissing match with you. Why would you call me a moron and tell me to go fuck myself? I did no wrong, so keep your negativity to yourself.

Your negative attacks on an upstanding member of the bootleg community, who has an 100% rating. Even if I am not personally involved or even know the person, I still take any actions personally. I saw your pic. Figured you were a deadhead. I am sure Phil would be proud.
October 13th, 2005 03:24 PM
Dan
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

i seem to recall some of your work from the Licks tour, very impressive!

I am not quite as active as I was 94-04. Concerts are too expensive and I rack up masters faster than I can listen to them. However, I mailed off some Oasis, Supergrass and Nine Inch Nails recordings to someone with broadband to distribute however he sees fit and weeded some extra copies I had laying around over on Rock-N-Roll-Live on Yahoo Groups so some whiny deadhead isn't causing me the least amount of worry.

quote:

Sadly, emotions are causing too many attacks these days.

You shall be heartily greeted with only the most positive emotions.
October 13th, 2005 03:28 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Dan wrote:

I am not quite as active as I was 94-04. Concerts are too expensive and I rack up masters faster than I can listen to them. However, I mailed off some Oasis, Supergrass and Nine Inch Nails recordings to someone with broadband to distribute however he sees fit and weeded some extra copies I had laying around over on Rock-N-Roll-Live on Yahoo Groups so some whiny deadhead isn't causing me the least amount of worry.

You shall be heartily greeted with only the most positive emotions.

You are a credit to Rocks Off, and I shall offer to greet you in either Memphis or Chicago. Sadly, I did not greet you at the other four shows I attended. It was my loss.
October 13th, 2005 03:31 PM
Dan
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

You are a credit to Rocks Off, and I shall offer to greet you in either Memphis or Chicago. Sadly, I did not greet you at the other four shows I attended. It was my loss.

I havent been to any shows this tour. I have a ticket to the Forum, just sold my Fresno ticket, hope to score a parking lot cheapie in Anaheim and will listen to the Hollywood Bowl show from outside. Not quite as into it this time around, due to venue choice and ticket prices though the prices seem to be normalizing to an acceptable level on the secondary market.
October 13th, 2005 03:34 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Dan wrote:

I havent been to any shows this tour. I have a ticket to the Forum, just sold my Fresno ticket, hope to score a parking lot cheapie in Anaheim and will listen to the Hollywood Bowl show from outside. Not quite as into it this time around, due to venue choice and ticket prices though the prices seem to be normalizing to an acceptable level on the secondary market.

you have obviously done your research. Best of luck to you, enjoy the show at the Forum
October 13th, 2005 03:34 PM
DAVINO
quote:
Dan wrote:

Your negative attacks on an upstanding member of the bootleg community, who has an 100% rating. Even if I am not personally involved or even know the person, I still take any actions personally. I saw your pic. Figured you were a deadhead. I am sure Phil would be proud.

Yes, Dan, I am a Deadhead, and as far as I have seen, the free trade of concerts is encouraged as long as no commercial gain is achieved by people who received the music free, due to the kindness of the artists who made it. Here is Phish's taping policy, which is accepted as the standard for the taping community:
Phish and Band Member Taping Policy
This policy applies to Phish and the individual band members unless they have set forth another policy in writing.

RECORDING

Audience taping is permitted at all shows. Guest performances with other artists will be governed by that artist's policy. When performing at a festival or other event featuring multiple bands, that event's policy may override Phish's customary taping policy. All taping is audio only with microphones only (no soundboard patches). At most shows, a designated taper’s ticket is required in order to bring recording gear into the show. The bearer of a taper's ticket is permitted to bring ONE audio recording device and ONE microphone stand/set of microphones into the venue. No video devices are ever allowed.

To record a show that is entirely general admission, a tapers' ticket is not required. In an amphitheater with a reserved pavilion and general admission lawn, the taping section is usually located behind the mix position in the pavilion and a taper’s ticket is required. In an arena or theater with a general admission floor and reserved stands or balcony, a general admission floor ticket is required. If there is reserved seating on the floor, a taper's ticket is required.

Tapers' tickets are marked on their face with the text "taper”. Tapers' tickets are usually sold only by Phish Ticketing (formerly Phish Tickets-by-Mail); they are not available from other outlets unless we specifically announce otherwise. Anyone found taping in violation of the above policy will be removed from the venue and unauthorized recordings will be confiscated.

Entry to the taping section at general admission shows is first-come first-serve; taping will be permitted on a space-available basis with any ticket. When the section is full, no additional equipment will be allowed into the venue. You have the best chance of getting a spot in the section at a general admission show if you are in line to enter when the doors open.

The enjoyment of the audience at a show takes precedence over recording efforts. This means that tapers should not require others to be quiet or otherwise interfere with their enjoyment of the show.

DUPLICATION

Regardless of format or source, all participants in audio recording exchange acknowledge and respect the copyrights and exclusive ownership of the music and performances by the performers, writers and publishers.

All taping must be for personal use only, which may include trading (via tape, CD, or digital file transfer). Recordings may be traded only for an equivalent amount of similar media (pre-recorded or blank). Regardless of any expenses incurred, no money may ever be exchanged as part of a trade; however, stamped, self-addressed envelopes may be included with blank media. In addition, the media by which audio trading is publicized may not be commercialized. Therefore newsletters, web sites or any other communication forum facilitating audio trading cannot accept advertising, offer links for compensation, exploit databases compiled from their traffic, or otherwise derive any commercial proceeds in any form.

Officially released recordings of any kind (live or studio) in any format may never be duplicated or otherwise traded or offered in whole or part. Compiling one or more officially released files or combining official releases in whole or part with other material is prohibited. Videotaping is and was never allowed. Recently the practice has grown, and videos are too often synched with unauthorized copies of official releases. Copying or trading video violates the spirit if not the letter of this policy. Stores or businesses may not duplicate or offer to duplicate any Phish recordings for customers or sell or otherwise provide media containing unreleased Phish music for any price including a loss.

A statement of compliance with this policy must be clearly posted on all web sites engaged in trading activity. It is the responsibility of the site host to remain informed of the current list of officially released recordings and to maintain their site accordingly. Broadcast of unreleased Phish recordings via: radio or online is permissible only if it conforms to all the guidelines set forth in this policy.

There is a no-vending policy at and around shows to stop the sale of unauthorized merchandise bearing Phish and band members’ trademarks and copyrights. To fairly enforce the no-vending rule, we must assume live CD’s, tapes and videos being displayed at or around shows are for sale, not trade. Like other items distributed at shows bearing Phish intellectual property, CDs, tapes and videos may be subject to seizure if displayed.

Audience taping at Phish concerts is authorized for non-commercial purposes only. Unauthorized sale, duplication and/or distribution are strictly forbidden. All Phish performances and recordings are the exclusive property of Phish. All rights reserved. The privileges to record Phish performances set forth in this policy constitute an express, revocable license. We reserve the right to withdraw our sanction of recording, tape trading, and/or non-commercial digital audio file transfers on a case specific basis or in general, as we deem necessary. No waiver of any copyright or trademark right is intended. “Phish” as used in this policy includes the four band members of Phish.

You may inform us of violations of this policy by contacting [email protected].

October 13th, 2005 03:44 PM
DAVINO Also, Dan, I am not a "whiney deadhead", so let's not quarrel, I posted this topic because I thought an injustice was being done to those who made the recording, and to the band. Peace.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)