ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks keefkid
Wachovia Center Philadelphia, PA October 12, 2005
© 2005 Keefkid
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Giants Stadium DVD is on Ebay, report the seller! Return to archive Page: 1 2
October 13th, 2005 03:48 PM
Dan
quote:
DAVINO wrote:

Yes, Dan, I am a Deadhead, and as far as I have seen, the free trade of concerts is encouraged as long as no commercial gain is achieved by people who received the music free, due to the kindness of the artists who made it. Here is Phish's taping policy, which is accepted as the standard for the taping community:

I am aware of the policy so I have never seen the text. However, I must point out this is a STones board and this is not the Stones policy. If you are freely distributing a Stones show you taped, you are likely to be ambushed at will call or in your seat at the next show, searched inside out for equipment and ejected from the show along with a cease and desist letter from their attorneys. So I don't really care what someone is doing on Ebay, since in the eyes of the STones organization there is no difference.

And I might mention I know who the person is who is filming all the east coast shows and his sole interest is financial. If he cannot make money filming these shows then they simply will not be filmed.

quote:

All taping is audio only with microphones only (no soundboard patches).

I remember being in a small club, speaking briefly with the performer as he was walking in, then approaching the soundman and saying "We are going to need a board patch, can you assist us with that?" It worked twice with two different soundmen at the same club. One performer was a friend of mine and vehemently anti-taping (yeah I know, with friends like me, who needs...) and the other was pro taping since they knew any possibilities of superstardom were decades behind them, but not sure of their position on board patches. Both times it worked. I got unplugged at a different club 4 songs in but my mics were ready so I just plugged them in and bailed to a different part of the club.

October 13th, 2005 04:30 PM
DAVINO Cool, I guess you are right! I meant no ill will, Dan, so rock on!
October 13th, 2005 04:33 PM
Joey
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
The Macca DVD is out and is on its way to a certain gentlemen in Florida for his birthday, LOL!

You make Joey type with penis
October 13th, 2005 05:05 PM
MRD8 My copies of the MSG and Giants Stadium DVD's were mailed to me from a friend in NYC today...I'm going to put up a B&P offer for them in a minute...I also have a Macca 2DVD set from opening night in Miami on September 16th if anyone wants to B&P for that...just found out both Philly shows were filmed so we can look forward to those...Miami will be filmed next Monday night...the list goes ON & ON!
October 13th, 2005 05:32 PM
Joey " ... also have a Macca 2DVD set from opening night in Miami on September 16th if anyone wants to B&P for that..."

YES !!!!

I am very interested .

Shall I send in my blanks TODAY ?!?!

Developing .................

Joey
October 13th, 2005 05:34 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:
" ... also have a Macca 2DVD set from opening night in Miami on September 16th if anyone wants to B&P for that..."

YES !!!!

I am very interested .

Shall I send in my blanks TODAY ?!?!

Developing .................

Joey

October 13th, 2005 05:55 PM
Jumping Jack Joeykins,

I knew you would love JB's birthday present!!!

I only hope he cherishes it as much as you and on this day of repenting he forgives his nemesis, mends his ways, and is thereby written in the book of life despite the many health challenges he faces!
October 13th, 2005 06:06 PM
Joey
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Joeykins,

I knew you would love JB's birthday present!!!

I only hope he cherishes it as much as you and on this day of repenting he forgives his nemesis, mends his ways, and is thereby written in the book of life despite the many health challenges he faces!

I'm sending my blanks to Mr. D tomorrow morning !

Word .
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)