ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Under My Thumb - Hyde Park - June 1969
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Chicago - NO FIRE SALE Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
10th October 2006 10:36 AM
jb This big question is if Tele makes it...odds are 50/50.
10th October 2006 10:44 AM
Some Guy This will be a great show and all who attend will have a friggin blast.
10th October 2006 10:45 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
This big question is if Tele makes it...odds are 50/50.

Enjoy the show everyone ....................

Chicago IS a Stones town so you should get an awesome set-list / performance .

Kins.
10th October 2006 10:46 AM
jb I will not nmasterbate tommorrow as a sacrifice for hose attending .(Eva looks incredible these days).
10th October 2006 10:46 AM
nankerphelge Just be careful doing it on cold cars, skin wet with fluids can get stuck to metal and, well, you can imagine the rest...

10th October 2006 10:47 AM
F505 Please don't ruin Paddy's Sandy Denny thread.
Thank you.
10th October 2006 10:48 AM
Joey
quote:
F505 wrote:
Please don't ruin Paddy's Sandy Denny thread.
Thank you.

Hello F505 ..................

What we drinking this evening ?!?!

Cabernet ?!?! .... Some Chardonnay ?!?!

What ...?!
10th October 2006 10:50 AM
nankerphelge Joey?

10th October 2006 10:50 AM
F505
quote:
Joey wrote:

Hello F505 ..................

What we drinking this evening ?!?!

Cabernet ?!?! .... Some Chardonnay ?!?!

What ...?!

10th October 2006 10:53 AM
jb Sandy Patti?
10th October 2006 10:54 AM
F505
quote:
jb wrote:
Sandy Patti?

I only know Patti Smith and she's damned good!
10th October 2006 10:55 AM
Some Guy It's gonna be a good day, tater.
10th October 2006 11:01 AM
Joey
quote:
F505 wrote:

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT's My Stonesian Brother .
10th October 2006 11:06 AM
nankerphelge Joey?

10th October 2006 11:12 AM
Joey

Nanky ?!

10th October 2006 11:20 AM
nankerphelge Joey?

10th October 2006 11:30 AM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Joey?

Nanky ?!

10th October 2006 12:15 PM
Dan
quote:
jb wrote:
We will work very hard today and tommorrow filling it in

If you are serious about working hard to fill venues, I am available to attend any gig (except those between Nov 2-5), feel free to send me airline tickets out of Burbank Airport along with concert tickets. Thank you very much!
10th October 2006 12:19 PM
Saint Sway Dan,

In your expert opinion, what will tickets get unloaded for in the parking lot at Soldier Field? $10 or $15?

Or since it is nowhere close to selling out, are fans better off waiting outside the Four Seasons for free hand outs from team Cohl? Or is there a spot near the stadium entrance that you recomend to get freebies from the papering committee?
10th October 2006 12:30 PM
Dan
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Dan,

In your expert opinion, what will tickets get unloaded for in the parking lot at Soldier Field? $10 or $15?

Probably. The only downside is, the less tickets sold through usual outlets means less available in the parking lot. Basically take a seating chart with you, set a price in your own head and make that offer to people with tickets. After enough people have that offer, just kick back and eventually someone will take it.

If the weather is really that bad, you might be able to get a great deal through Craigslist, someone who doesn't want to go and doesn't want to hassle the weather to sell their own ticket.

quote:

Or since it is nowhere close to selling out, are fans better off waiting outside the Four Seasons for free hand outs from team Cohl? Or is there a spot near the stadium entrance that you recomend to get freebies from the papering committee?

The spot would be will call, people by themselves picking up 2 tickets.
10th October 2006 12:40 PM
jb wide fucking open...Chicago and Boston=two of the worst selling venues this tour.
11th October 2006 09:09 AM
Green Tea Boston was nearly sold out.

As a matter of fact local tv and radio said the Boston show was sold out.
[Edited by Green Tea]
11th October 2006 11:02 AM
jb
quote:
Green Tea wrote:
Boston was nearly sold out.

As a matter of fact local tv and radio said the Boston show was sold out.
[Edited by Green Tea]

It was far from sold out..First of all, they only made 45k available when they easily can fit 55k for a show. Out of the 45k, about 42k attended. Also, many seats were comped or heavily discounted. Other shows have done better, and they knew boston was a hard sell after being there like 5 times in a yr. It still made a profit , but it was not a strong seller. Also, see my Chicago post, as it looks like this may be very bad.
11th October 2006 11:17 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
wide fucking open...Chicago and Boston=two of the worst selling venues this tour.

Nanky ?!

11th October 2006 11:47 AM
Saint Sway in Chicago they say theres no better way to get ready for a concert than shovelling your way out of your driveway.

I will be wishing all 24,000 fans in attendance tonite a terrific show!!

stay warm and enjoy the 18 song Euro set!
11th October 2006 11:49 AM
jb
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
in Chicago they say theres no better way to get ready for a concert than shovelling your way out of your driveway.

I will be wishing all 24,000 fans in attendance tonite a terrific show!!

stay warm and enjoy the 18 song Euro set!

They must have gottenm the venue for dirt cheap as they will still turn a profit even if only 25-30k. I can't imagine why they would not otherwise have moved in inside at the 20k seat UC....
11th October 2006 11:53 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:

They must have gottenm the venue for dirt cheap as they will still turn a profit even if only 25-30k. I can't imagine why they would not otherwise have moved in inside at the 20k seat UC....

I think they decided to cash in their Frequent Playing Miles on the stadiums in Boston, NJ and Chicago
11th October 2006 12:01 PM
Joey
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

I think they decided to cash in their Frequent Playing Miles on the stadiums in Boston, NJ and Chicago

Funny !!!!!!!!

P.O.S.T.I.N. '
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)