ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Scott Stadium, Charlottesville, VA-6th October 2005
© Marisa Roman, Daily Progress and Richmond Times Dispatch with thanks to moy and Jeep
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Brit has lost her kids Return to archive Page: 1 2
2nd October 2007 10:25 PM
glencar
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

While I agree this won't be easy for the kids,it had to happen. The idiot should have lost her kids months ago! She not only violated every single court order that was issued, she blatantly ignored the judge who issued them! She dropped her kids off two days before she was due to and then immediatly went shoping for some new clothes. She then went out for a night on the town! The idiot bitch dosen't give two shits about her kids! She's a complete mess, and it would have been beyond irresponsible for the court to allow this moron to keep the kids in her custody. She's a wreck.

Riffy

It's like that Pete Doherty guy or Robert Downey Jr. before he finally did time. These people won't learn until they are dealt with firmly.
2nd October 2007 10:27 PM
LoveinVainRonnie Did she forget them at the club again? j/k
2nd October 2007 10:34 PM
LoveinVainRonnie
2nd October 2007 10:36 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
I know what Britney needs

please do not encourage her with 40 pounders of cheap malt liguor and songs about being so horny.
2nd October 2007 11:05 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

please do not encourage her with 40 pounders of cheap malt liguor and songs about being so horny.

get your mind out of the gutter, whey

I was just going to comment on how a cute, lil pet puppy could bring some joy and happiness to her life

2nd October 2007 11:15 PM
tumbled this is very sad. and I think for sure the paparazzi and the stupid fans without boundaries have caused her to shut down and go into her own world. She is too scattered to be there one and all selfless for her kids. Its a very sad story and the fame is to blame she is probably a senstive person that needs to live a quiet life and not made for this madness..
Its like Zelda Fitzgerald...some people are too sensitive for fame.

you know I never liked her out there persona but now I think it was a lot of energy she put out for a long time but now her mind is telling her to quiet down in overcompensation... I hope she has a true friend to get her on a good stable structured path...she really needs that.
[Edited by tumbled]
3rd October 2007 01:50 AM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
I know what Britney needs

A bowl of soup?
3rd October 2007 03:23 AM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
It's like that Pete Doherty guy or Robert Downey Jr. before he finally did time. These people won't learn until they are dealt with firmly.

Doherty is a tool IMO, but a talented tool. and downey, IMO, is a great actor. Brit... She got lucky and has blown it. I hope she finds AA...
3rd October 2007 06:46 AM
corgi37 I'll tell ya's a secret.

Dont tell no one

I would seriously fuck her!

Think about it.

She's nuts.
She's now got no kids.
And she's loaded.
Bonus: She shaves her gash and she's got cute little feet.

I'm sure my wife wont mind. Though i cant fix Brit-Brit up on Sunday.

it's my anniversary.

Gotta have some respect for the sanctity of marriage.
3rd October 2007 09:07 PM
ketvos Why is this a seperate thread?
Can't we just merge this into the Anal sex thread?

hehehaha
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)