ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Scott Stadium, Charlottesville, VA-6th October 2005
© Marisa Roman, Daily Progress and Richmond Times Dispatch with thanks to moy and Jeep
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Brit has lost her kids Return to archive Page: 1 2
1st October 2007 04:34 PM
monkey_man http://www.tmz.com/2007/10/01/britney-spears-has-lost-her-kids/

I hope this girl don't own a white Bronco. . .
1st October 2007 04:37 PM
glencar This a tragedy wrapped in a farce wrapped in a cautionary tale. And Brittany ain't getting any better. Sad story. seriously.
1st October 2007 04:38 PM
mrhipfl The kids would be best off raising themselves.
1st October 2007 04:48 PM
Saint Sway how is it that she is constantly photographed driving around LA despite the fact that she doesnt have a drivers liscence???

what is it again the LA Police do???
1st October 2007 04:50 PM
monkey_man
quote:
glencar wrote:
This a tragedy wrapped in a farce wrapped in a cautionary tale. And Brittany ain't getting any better. Sad story. seriously.

Yeah, you never know what someone whose life is scraping bottom and is boxed in will do. . .she may start posting here.
1st October 2007 04:53 PM
Saint Sway this is gonna make the Mets meltdown look admirable
1st October 2007 05:45 PM
parmeda Speaking as a mother,I don't have one tear to drop for this pig.... I can't say what type of parenting skills the gold-digger will yank out of his ass now, but I'd allow him the opportunity to try and prove himself or drop flat on his ass, too.

It really doesn't matter. Either way, those poor kids will be looped up in therapy for ages from the selfish acts of their parents.
1st October 2007 06:14 PM
pdog She may well end up being The Judy Garland of our time, she is in bad shape, so dying wouldn't surprise me. That means her kids may end up being the next gen. Liza's... The gay community is all for this...
1st October 2007 06:21 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle Maybe they're with her underwear...
1st October 2007 07:05 PM
MrPleasant This is sad. I don't like Britney, the performer, but she's human, after all. Maybe she'll grow up as a better person.

Okey, where's the fucking vodka?
1st October 2007 07:37 PM
glencar
quote:
parmeda wrote:
Speaking as a mother,I don't have one tear to drop for this pig.... I can't say what type of parenting skills the gold-digger will yank out of his ass now, but I'd allow him the opportunity to try and prove himself or drop flat on his ass, too.

It really doesn't matter. Either way, those poor kids will be looped up in therapy for ages from the selfish acts of their parents.

Now that I've had a nice afternoon nap, yes, I take a harsher view of her. She had her chances, her warnings, her rehabs. Those kids need someone to actually stop using them as props. Hopefully, Federline isn't just using them for his income but there's little to say that isn't the case.
1st October 2007 08:09 PM
killerbitch Britney desparately needs some rehab, intense therapy and long term counseling
if she is ever to get back to her what might be herself. She is on drugs, booze,
and is running away from her problems like most people who refuse to admit
they have them. Help is there if she ever decides she wants it. I hope she
does and soon. If she doesn't she will end up in the Hospital with a severe
breakdown. She already lost her kids and it is only a matter of time. I hope
she gets the help she so badly needs.
1st October 2007 08:23 PM
mrhipfl her song is currently number 1 on itunes...
1st October 2007 08:51 PM
sammy davis jr. She doesn't give a fuck about her kids, otherwise she wouldn't act like a skank-ho. I always wondered why you need to get a license to drive, but any dumbfuck can make babies.
1st October 2007 08:51 PM
gypsy Every photo I see of those kids on the covers of the tabloids is sad. They look like really sad little boys. I've never seen a photo of either of them smiling or laughing. It really is heartbreaking.
1st October 2007 08:58 PM
Prodigal Son I do kinda feel sorry for her, but not because she lost her kids. She doesn't deserve to keep them let alone have them. I'd feel some more sympathy if only she was a talented songwriter/musician but we all know her real "talents" were finding good management, learning how to sing within one octave, developing a fine-ass body (for a while) and capitalizing on the hollow, soulless trends of pop music. Those happen to be the most important talents when it comes to striking it rich as a pop culture icon. Ask Madonna, although she added the facet of creating controversy to attract media attention and alleviate the inevitable downturn in your career that has happened to the pop stars of the past.

Whenever we see delinquents or crazy criminals lashing out at society, we shake our heads and think "What did their parents do raising them?" Well, we get celebrity cases of this too and right here is one of them. The unfairness of life is exemplified with some loving couples who can't conceive a child but two white trash idiots with money can get two kids to bring into this world and scar for life.
They'll both grow up to become the male versions of Lindsay Lohan. They'll make Prince Harry look like the responsible adult in the Royal Family. Yikes.
[Edited by Prodigal Son]
1st October 2007 09:12 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Yeah, you never know what someone whose life is scraping bottom and is boxed in will do. . .she may start posting here.

LOL
2nd October 2007 12:41 AM
pdog
2nd October 2007 12:55 AM
Zack
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Starbuck! Front and center!

Also, why doesn't she just get a fucking driver's license? I passed the test when I was 16.

Glencar, how can you nap on a Monday afternoon?
[Edited by Zack]
2nd October 2007 07:43 AM
LadyJane
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

monkey_man, you just earned a spot in my tag line with that one!!!!!!! Post of the week!!!

As for Brit, I hope she gets some good help and fast! Guess having lots of $$ and fame isn't a guarantee of too much.

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
2nd October 2007 08:15 AM
oldkr who was it that said: kids are like glass and all parents damage their kids; some just scratch them, while other shatter them?

Whomever it was needs to add and Brit'n'K-Fed use them as a crack pipe.

OLDKR
2nd October 2007 08:49 AM
glencar
quote:
Zack wrote:

Starbuck! Front and center!

Also, why doesn't she just get a fucking driver's license? I passed the test when I was 16.

Glencar, how can you nap on a Monday afternoon?
[Edited by Zack]

I work overnights so my sleep is a bit choppy; I slept for about 3 hours yesterday morning & then another 3 in the afternoon. I have American Touristers under my eyes right now.
2nd October 2007 09:54 AM
Factory Girl
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Every photo I see of those kids on the covers of the tabloids is sad. They look like really sad little boys. I've never seen a photo of either of them smiling or laughing. It really is heartbreaking.

I saw where the older kid (S.P) was holding the hand of his younger brother as if trying to protect him from Britney, from paparazzi, from their world. I think its just very very sad. And, while Brit is responsible for this, I don't hate her. She needs HELP.
2nd October 2007 05:42 PM
LastChild poptart to sloptart
2nd October 2007 08:22 PM
gorda Oh, how sad! How absolutely awful!

Heart-breaking!

That is the worst thing that can happen to a person! Just think about it! Being separated from your mother at such a young and impressionable age! The children will probably develop psychological traumas that will affect them for the rest of their lives!
2nd October 2007 08:30 PM
gypsy
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:

I saw where the older kid (S.P) was holding the hand of his younger brother as if trying to protect him from Britney, from paparazzi, from their world. I think its just very very sad. And, while Brit is responsible for this, I don't hate her. She needs HELP.

I saw that too, FG. It was on the Soup the other night. It looked so sweet that they were holding hands. Then, I realized the situation they were in, and felt really sad for them. Poor kids.
Britney definitely needs help. She doesn't seem like she doesn't love her kids. She just seems really ignorant...and I feel bad for her that she didn't have a normal childhood/teenage years. And how awful would that be if every guy you dated went to the tabloids and sold you out? I don't blame her for being paranoid and fucked up. She needs therapy, and lots of it.
2nd October 2007 08:36 PM
Riffhard
quote:
gorda wrote:
Oh, how sad! How absolutely awful!

Heart-breaking!

That is the worst thing that can happen to a person! Just think about it! Being separated from your mother at such a young and impressionable age! The children will probably develop psychological traumas that will affect them for the rest of their lives!

While I agree this won't be easy for the kids,it had to happen. The idiot should have lost her kids months ago! She not only violated every single court order that was issued, she blatantly ignored the judge who issued them! She dropped her kids off two days before she was due to and then immediatly went shoping for some new clothes. She then went out for a night on the town! The idiot bitch dosen't give two shits about her kids! She's a complete mess, and it would have been beyond irresponsible for the court to allow this moron to keep the kids in her custody. She's a wreck.

Riffy
2nd October 2007 09:32 PM
gypsy
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

While I agree this won't be easy for the kids,it had to happen. The idiot should have lost her kids months ago! She not only violated every single court order that was issued, she blatantly ignored the judge who issued them! She dropped her kids off two days before she was due to and then immediatly went shoping for some new clothes. She then went out for a night on the town! The idiot bitch dosen't give two shits about her kids! She's a complete mess, and it would have been beyond irresponsible for the court to allow this moron to keep the kids in her custody. She's a wreck.

Riffy

Agreed.
2nd October 2007 09:45 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Agreed.

i wouldn't be so quick to agree. riffhard is a media hound is all.
2nd October 2007 10:20 PM
Bloozehound I know what Britney needs
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)