ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© Andy Warhol
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Presidential Debates - Round One Return to archive Page: 1 2
October 1st, 2004 02:11 PM
jb
quote:
doo doo doo Dude wrote:
It's pretty obvious Bush got his ass kicked.

Yes, he clearly lost, but the polls still reflect a substantial lead for Bush, and absent a complete melt-down, his re-election is all but certain...we Americans love that good ole boy mentality ...at least we will kick some ass...
October 1st, 2004 02:14 PM
moonlightmile

I am a senior citizen. During the Clinton Administration I had an extremely good and well paying job. I took numerous vacations and had several vacation homes. Since President Bush took office, I have watched my entire life change for the worse. I lost my job. I lost my two sons in that terrible Iraqi War. I lost my homes. I lost my health insurance. As a matter of fact I lost virtually everything and became homeless. Adding insult to injury, when the authorities found me living like an animal, instead of helping me, they arrested me.
I will do anything that Senator Kerry wants to insure that a Democrat is back in the White House come next year.

Bush has to go.

Sincerely,
Saddam Hussein

[Edited by moonlightmile]
[Edited by moonlightmile]
October 1st, 2004 03:56 PM
Poplar
October 1st, 2004 04:27 PM
Sir Stonesalot Hey JJ Flash...

I know where you can find one of those shirts....hanging in my closet. Or in Throbby's closet. Take your pick.

Actually...if you wish to buy one, I got mine at:

http://www.99volts.com
October 1st, 2004 04:31 PM
Nellcote Hey, those Keith shirts are the ticket for action!
I wore mine last Wednesday, when I was fortunate enough to attend the A & E Live by Request-John Fogerty show in Jersey last week, I even got the famous "blank friggin stare" from none other than The Old Man Down the Road" when I shook his hand, told him, "Forget Kerry-Vote for Keith"
WICKED PISSA!
October 1st, 2004 05:20 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Hey JJ Flash...

I know where you can find one of those shirts....hanging in my closet. Or in Throbby's closet. Take your pick.

Actually...if you wish to buy one, I got mine at:

http://www.99volts.com

WOW, thanks for the tip Stonesy....you are much loved by THE Flash

BTW, did you see what Nanky and I are setting up... Bravenet chat tonight, after 9 PM.

BYOC (Bring your own chiba)....the beer is already in the refrigerator..... oahhhh.

October 1st, 2004 05:47 PM
Poplar
My shirt is in the mail!!!!

sweet!
October 1st, 2004 06:30 PM
Some Guy Kerry looked and acted presidential, while Bush showed his ass.
October 1st, 2004 06:35 PM
parmeda
quote:
Poplar wrote:

My shirt is in the mail!!!!

sweet!

...and my bras are in the mail!
SS should be so excited to hear THIS news, lol...
October 2nd, 2004 02:35 AM
Mr Hess Bush looked like someone hit him in the head with a mallet.
We're all doomed!
October 2nd, 2004 07:28 AM
thejuf isn't this a Rolling Stones Forum???
October 2nd, 2004 09:32 AM
Jumacfly I ve seen the whole debate yesterday night and Bushie was pityful..
Page: 1 2