ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© Andy Warhol
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hey Joey! Return to archive Page: 1 2
September 29th, 2004 03:39 PM
F505
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joey, please stop forcefeeding that Whoshit to the rest of us. They ain't what they was.

100 % true
September 29th, 2004 03:40 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joey, please stop forcefeeding that Whoshit to the rest of us. They ain't what they was.

YOU MAKE JOEY CRY LIKE BABY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why ?!?!

WHY ?!?!?!

Why do you make The Joey use so much toilet paper ?!?!?!

Why ?!?!

WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!

...and then .....Depression set in Ronnie !

J. Fly !
September 29th, 2004 03:42 PM
glencar I love you Flight # 505! You are wise beyond your years, my man(woman?).
September 29th, 2004 03:45 PM
Joey I love you Flight # 505! You are wise beyond your years, my man(woman?).

<----- **** BLANK STARE *****
September 29th, 2004 03:46 PM
glencar See above, shecky!
September 29th, 2004 03:48 PM
Joey
" See above, shecky! "

<----- {{{ ? }}}
September 29th, 2004 03:55 PM
F505 joey and Hound Dog Taylor (chess studios Chicago, 1976)

September 29th, 2004 03:59 PM
gypsy I want to lick all of joey's chins.
September 29th, 2004 04:00 PM
F505 joey and gyspy, oklahoma summer 2003

September 29th, 2004 04:03 PM
glencar Try again...
September 29th, 2004 04:07 PM
F505 joey and mickjaggersgrl, Hawai 3 days ago

September 29th, 2004 05:00 PM
Joey

That's it !!!!!!!

I'm leaving the board .

Goodbye everyone ................................

M. Joeyfly !
September 29th, 2004 05:33 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
Joey wrote:

That's it !!!!!!!

I'm leaving the board .

Goodbye everyone ................................

M. Joeyfly !

See ya tomorrow Joey!!
September 29th, 2004 05:38 PM
Joey
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

See ya tomorrow Joey!!

September 29th, 2004 05:44 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

sweet dreams!

September 29th, 2004 05:46 PM
Joey
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

sweet dreams!

Lambchop .........................................

How can I EVER get a decent night's sleep what with that little Avatar of yours constantly haunting me .... ?

How ?!?!

HOWE ?!?!

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJerky Boy Blue !
[Edited by Joey]
September 29th, 2004 06:08 PM
kath joey joey joey.....the ladies restroom??? i am shocked!!!
September 30th, 2004 05:20 AM
Zack
quote:

I think I may have found the new mullets.com -

http://fatchicksinpartyhats.com/

Just curious, lamby, what keywords did you type into Google to come up with that page?
September 30th, 2004 08:56 AM
nankerphelge ALDERSON, W.Va. (AP) - There are no gates or fences, and most days anyone can drive straight to the warden's home at the Federal Correctional Institute here.
But after Martha Stewart announced that this is where she will serve her time for lying to federal investigators, a corrections officer was stationed at the entrance to turn back reporters and the just plain curious.

"Martha Stewart will love it here, and we hope she will want to come back after she's released," Lobban said. "This is a beautiful community."

Stewart, 63, said in a statement Wednesday that "I look forward to getting this behind me"

------------------

Oh she's gonna get it behind her alright!
September 30th, 2004 09:11 AM
Joey

Nanky !!!!!!!!!!

I had diarrhea this morning !

Developing ..................................

Shiver ................

Stinky !
September 30th, 2004 10:42 AM
not bound to please
quote:
Zack wrote:

Just curious, lamby, what keywords did you type into Google to come up with that page?

I was reading a flamewar on craiglist rants and raves. Someone who posts there has a pic up and was not happy about it....followed the link....

amusing place, both.

Did you read the webmaster's bio?

September 30th, 2004 11:20 AM
Joey
quote:

I was reading a flamewar on craiglist rants and raves.

{{{{ WTF ?!?!?! }}}}}}
September 30th, 2004 11:34 AM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

{{{{ WTF ?!?!?! }}}}}}

You haven't been there? A friend told me about it a week ago and I'm addicted! Real good stuff....
September 30th, 2004 12:08 PM
Joey
quote:

You haven't been there? A friend told me about it a week ago and I'm addicted! Real good stuff....

Lambchop ................................

Lately , I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night to that awful " Screaming of the Lambchops " .

Lamby , please ......tell m- m- me .....When will those Lambchops stop screaming ?!?!?!

Developing ............................

Screaming ...........................

Joey Lecter !
September 30th, 2004 12:22 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

Lambchop ................................

Lately , I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night to that awful " Screaming of the Lambchops " .

Lamby , please ......tell m- m- me .....When will those Lambchops stop screaming ?!?!?!

Developing ............................

Screaming ...........................

Joey Lecter !

Lambchop has been to the abyss of your ass too many times. She has seen unspeakable things. Unspeakable. Lamby is walking around hollow eyed and shattered. Even the kindly vegan DMB can't help now.

September 30th, 2004 01:45 PM
Joey
quote:

Lambchop has been to the abyss of your ass too many times. She has seen unspeakable things. Unspeakable. Lamby is walking around hollow eyed and shattered. Even the kindly vegan DMB can't help now.

Lamby ....................................

How do you feel about lotion ?!?!?!?!

" It does this whenever it's told or else it gets the hose again Ronnie ! "

Joey Foster !
Page: 1 2