ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© Andy Warhol
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hey Joey! Return to archive Page: 1 2
September 28th, 2004 01:28 PM
nankerphelge There's a report out of London's News of the World and on Page Six that famous "Simple-ton" Paris Hilton stars in yet another sex tape, this time frolicking (separately) with ex-boyfriends Nick Carter and Jason Shaw.

September 28th, 2004 01:36 PM
F505
[/quote]
September 28th, 2004 01:40 PM
not bound to please
quote:
F505 wrote:

[/quote]

damn! I'd better uncake Joey soon! He blew up!

September 28th, 2004 02:02 PM
Joey
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

damn! I'd better uncake Joey soon! He blew up!

[/quote]

Lambchop...........................................

I have had a scorching case of " The Runs " all morning , have used up five , Yes - FIVE !!!! , rolls of toilet paper and clogged up four separate toilets on three different floors here at the Office .

Er, can you please take the rest of the afternoon off ?!?!

Developing ..........................literally !

Oh , OH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*************** END TRANSMISSION **********************

Stinky !
September 28th, 2004 02:08 PM
glencar 5 rolls, Joey? C',on, bitch, ain't no way you used 5. Unless it was the cheap crap (he he he!) that they frequently use in workplaces across the nation.
September 28th, 2004 02:09 PM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
There's a report out of London's News of the World and on Page Six that famous "Simple-ton" Paris Hilton stars in yet another sex tape, this time frolicking (separately) with ex-boyfriends Nick Carter and Jason Shaw.

Really ?!?!?!

Link Please !

Nanky , have you purchased the DVD " One Night in Paris " yet ?!?!

W- W- W- W- W- What ?!?! ....No , I STILL have yet to buy it off the interent , but about three months ago I DID witness a screening of the DVD here in a Conference Room and I must admit ......." I'm STILL Chubbin' "

" Someday Paris and me will be married and I will share her extreme generosity with my C-10 Brothers Ronnie ! "

Jacky Hilton !
September 28th, 2004 02:30 PM
gypsy That is one sweet-ass mullet.
September 28th, 2004 02:35 PM
not bound to please
quote:
gypsy wrote:
That is one sweet-ass mullet.

Tell me about it. After I uncake him I roll around in it and tangle it up!

September 28th, 2004 02:37 PM
gypsy You need to PM me, lamby. I have this mullet article I want to send you. You can post it on the board.
September 28th, 2004 03:02 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
That is one sweet-ass mullet.

W- W- W- WWWWWWWWWHat ?!?!?!

http://www.novogate.com/board/968/140642-1.html
September 28th, 2004 04:08 PM
gypsy Oh, so the guy pictured above isn't really joey?
September 28th, 2004 04:18 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Oh, so the guy pictured above isn't really joey?

For My Princess :

http://www.interference.com/u297751/index.html
September 28th, 2004 04:20 PM
gypsy Then who is that guy with Chuck? He's hot! I must have him!

Thanks for the link, joey! I love it!
September 28th, 2004 04:26 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Thanks for the link, joey! I love it!

Anytime My Stones Sister ................tour dates to be announced in early November

W- What?!?! ....Oh , sure ! :

" Interference.com has received the following information from insiders today that the U2 album will be released in the United States on Tuesday, Nov. 23, 2004. We received word from Universal France a few weeks ago that the album would be released in Europe on Nov. 22.

Interference.com has also confirmed through another source that the first single will be titled 'Vertigo' and is set for release on Sept. 24th! "

http://www.interference.com/stories/id95038.html

September 28th, 2004 06:18 PM
kath joey all better???
September 29th, 2004 09:29 AM
Joey
quote:
kath wrote:
joey all better???

Hello KATH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No , I am NOT all better .......

In addition to my Vertigo ( also the name of the new U2 single by the way ) , Bell's Palsy , Shy Bladder Syndrome , AND Irritable Bowel Syndrome , I have developed a nasty bladder infection , there is a sharp pain in my right flank , blood in my urine AND Stool , AND ....to top it all off .....I have been coughing up blood and vomiting a little bit .

Yet , surprisingly , I still feel a little Frisky this morning ..............................and you ?!?!?!

Developing ...........................................

D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !
September 29th, 2004 10:33 AM
F505
quote:
Joey wrote:

No , I am NOT all better .......
In addition to my Vertigo ( also the name of the new U2 single by the way ) , Bell's Palsy , Shy Bladder Syndrome , AND Irritable Bowel Syndrome , I have developed a nasty bladder infection , there is a sharp pain in my right flank , blood in my urine AND Stool , AND ....to top it all off .....I have been coughing up blood and vomiting a little bit .

Maybe you should live more healthy and stop visiting the KFC

[/quote]
September 29th, 2004 10:59 AM
Joey
quote:
F505 wrote:

Maybe you should live more healthy and stop visiting the KFC

Hello F505 .

Could you please fill me in on your plans for Today ?!?!?!?!
September 29th, 2004 11:09 AM
not bound to please

I think I may have found the new mullets.com -

http://fatchicksinpartyhats.com/

September 29th, 2004 11:38 AM
Joey
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

I think I may have found the new mullets.com -

http://fatchicksinpartyhats.com/

Lambchop.....................................

..." git ! " ...............I said , " GIT !!!! "

******* Lambchop now running down the street whilst Joey in Hot Pursuit ..................Joey catches up to Lambchop , gangtackles right in front of 55Bar in Greenwich Village ( http://55bar.com/ )
, and then grabs that pathetic Avatar and begins to " UnCake " the fecal residue from deep , Deep within the inner recesses of his colon *********

W- W- W- What ?!?!

www.Howardstern.com

Sassy !

[Edited by Joey]
September 29th, 2004 12:56 PM
gypsy Who is the guy standing next to Chuck in that pic?
September 29th, 2004 01:01 PM
not bound to please

Stewart to Serve Time in ***********West Virginia*************

1 hour, 21 minutes ago Business - AP

By ERIN McCLAM, Associated Press Writer

NEW YORK - Martha Stewart (news - web sites) has been ordered to serve her sentence for lying about a stock sale at the federal prison in Alderson, W.Va., a source close to the case told The Associated Press on Wednesday.

AP Photo

Reuters
Slideshow: Martha Stewart Case

Related Quotes
IMCL
MSO
DJIA
NASDAQ
S&P 500
+0.34
+0.14
+17.33
+22.35
+6.54

delayed 20 mins - disclaimer
Quote Data provided by Reuters

Stewart had asked to serve her five-month sentence at the federal prison in Danbury, Conn., close to her home in Westport, or as a second choice at the federal prison in Coleman, Fla.

But the source, speaking to the AP on condition of anonymity, said the federal Bureau of Prisons had instead chosen Alderson, a minimum-security women's prison that houses about 1,000 inmates.

A federal judge has ordered Stewart to report to prison by Oct. 8.

A spokeswoman for Stewart did not immediately return a call for comment, and Dan Dunne, a spokesman for the federal Bureau of Prisons, had no comment.

Stewart, 63, and former stockbroker Peter Bacanovic were convicted in March of lying to federal investigators about why Stewart sold 3,928 shares of ImClone Systems Inc. stock in December 2001.

They received the same sentence — five months in prison, plus five months of house arrest.

Both were allowed to remain free while they appealed, but Stewart announced plans earlier this month to begin serving her time anyway in order to "reclaim my good life." Her appeal remains alive.

The West Virginia prison, nicknamed Camp Cupcake, opened in 1927 as the first federal prison for women. It was the vision of Eleanor Roosevelt and Mabel Walker Willebrandt, the first woman appointed to run federal prisons.

The facility is set on a hill in a rural area. There are no metal fences surrounding the camp. Inmates have fixed schedules and must work, but free time can be spent playing volleyball, softball or tennis, or doing aerobics.

Billie Holiday, Lynette "Squeaky" Fromme, a member of the Manson family who tried to shoot President Ford, and Sara Jane Moore, who also tried to kill Ford, are among the facility's alumnae.

Shares in Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Inc., Stewart's multimedia empire, were down 25 cents at $15.51 in morning trading Wednesday on the New York Stock Exchange (news - web sites).

___

On the Net:

Martha Stewart defense site: http://www.marthatalks.com

Bureau of Prisons: http://www.bop.gov

September 29th, 2004 01:20 PM
kath joey have you been to the doc???

worried 'bout you.......
September 29th, 2004 02:34 PM
Joey
quote:
kath wrote:
joey have you been to the doc???

worried 'bout you.......

No My Stonesian Queen , but I have been HERE !!!!!!! :

http://www.novogate.com/board/968/140642-1.html

Bercee Joe !
September 29th, 2004 02:45 PM
gypsy It wasn't Howe...hell, it didn't even come close, did it, joey?
September 29th, 2004 03:00 PM
F505
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Who is the guy standing next to Chuck in that pic?

joey
September 29th, 2004 03:19 PM
glencar Joey, are you & Chuck thisclose?
September 29th, 2004 03:36 PM
F505
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joey, are you & Chuck thisclose?

Even closer....
September 29th, 2004 03:36 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joey, are you & Chuck thisclose?

Blue ..................That ain't me ( I really don't know WHO that dude is .....................)

Interested in a little " WHO TV " ?!?!?!

W- W- W- What ?!?! ......Oh , sure ! :

http://www.petetownshend.co.uk
September 29th, 2004 03:37 PM
glencar Joey, please stop forcefeeding that Whoshit to the rest of us. They ain't what they was.
Page: 1 2