ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© Andy Warhol
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Victoria's Secret Got Good Taste. Return to archive Page: 1 2
September 29th, 2004 11:58 AM
LadyJane I think you need a redhead to make this fantasy complete. I'm thinking black lace catsuit!

LJ.
September 29th, 2004 12:12 PM
not bound to please [quote]kath wrote:
there's something about "shitload" and underwear that i find disquieting in the same thought....

[quote]

I think you are getting Joey VERY aroused!

look out!

September 29th, 2004 12:15 PM
Sir Stonesalot Oh my.

OK Red, you little minx. If you are woman enough to dish it out, I am man enough to take it....with a smile.

Uh oh.....I need to go take another nap again. Vision blurring....at this rate I'll be blind in a day!
September 29th, 2004 12:51 PM
gypsy Yeah. No fantasy is complere without our saucy little redhead and Luxy!
SS, can you handle us four Stones women?
September 29th, 2004 12:56 PM
telecaster
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Oh my.

OK Red, you little minx. If you are woman enough to dish it out, I am man enough to take it....with a smile.

Uh oh.....I need to go take another nap again. Vision blurring....at this rate I'll be blind in a day!

SS you need to slow it down as you are having sensory overload with all these Stonsian women

Think of Rosanne Barr sitting on your bed with a tub of fried chicken

It will make it last longer
September 29th, 2004 12:57 PM
gypsy So that's your secret, tele. Hmmm...
September 29th, 2004 01:13 PM
telecaster
quote:
gypsy wrote:
So that's your secret, tele. Hmmm...

Roseanne Barr or Rosie O'Donnell

Anything not to become a "one pump chump"

Speaking of that, where has joey been today?
September 29th, 2004 01:46 PM
gypsy Hmmmm...all those bathroom breaks he takes, under the guise of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. It all adds up now.
September 29th, 2004 01:48 PM
Sir Stonesalot >SS, can you handle us four Stones women?<

Well, I've had 2 at one time(more than once, less than often)...I would just have to redouble my efforts....and do a big pile of blow.

>Think of Rosanne Barr sitting on your bed with a tub of fried chicken<

I just think of the production line at the local kosher chicken processing plant. Or I think about the stratagies employed in different Civil War battles....and alternate outcomes. That always keeps me from going off too soon.
September 30th, 2004 02:26 PM
luxury1 OK-- a whip, feather boa, pole, --you guys have me doin' it all! Dont worry, I'm up to the challenge--let me just see if I can borrow the nipple clamps I bought throbby for Valentine's Day......
September 30th, 2004 02:30 PM
Joey
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Speaking of that, where has joey been today?

Where do you THINK !!!!

Oh OH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Batter Up !!!!!!!

**************** END TRANSMISSION ******************

September 30th, 2004 02:51 PM
Sir Stonesalot OK....that fantasy is done in my brain.

But don't worry....I got a new one.

Naked Twister.

OK, lemme give the spinner a plink(yes I really am spinning an actual Twister spinner).........Luxy, left hand green, right foot red. Gypsy............right hand yellow, right foot red. LJ........right hand green, left foot blue. Parmy......left hand blue, left foot yellow. OK, now me......left hand blue, right foot red.

Ok, I can do this.....lemme squeeze in through here, and duck my head under here, now extend my leg between there....and.....Oh yeah, this is good. I have no idea who's nipple is in my ear, but I like it. WHOA! Who's got my nuts! That isn't fair play! Anyone got a free hand to spin the spinner again? Oh, whomever has the 2 finger landing strip about 1/4 inch from my nose....your grooming habits are impeccable.

Uhhhhhhhh.....I gotta go nap again.
September 30th, 2004 03:01 PM
telecaster
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
OK....that fantasy is done in my brain.

But don't worry....I got a new one.

Naked Twister.

I have no idea who's nipple is in my ear, but I like it. WHOA! Who's got my nuts! That isn't fair play!

The girls forgot to tell you they invited joey to play

Why do you think they blindfolded you?
September 30th, 2004 03:24 PM
Joey
quote:
telecaster wrote:

The girls forgot to tell you they invited joey to play

September 30th, 2004 04:23 PM
gypsy don't forget the baby oil
September 30th, 2004 05:03 PM
Sir Stonesalot >The girls forgot to tell you they invited joey to play<

Nuh-uh. It's MY fantasy Naked Twister game....only I get to say who plays.
September 30th, 2004 05:09 PM
Joey
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
>The girls forgot to tell you they invited joey to play<

Nuh-uh. It's MY fantasy Naked Twister game....only I get to say who plays.

YOU MAKE JOEY CRY LIKE BABY !!!!
September 30th, 2004 05:13 PM
gypsy joey, stick to playing Twister with your fellow Howe alumni, okay?

SS, my tummy hurts so bad today. I ate a banana (as per Jack "The Giant" Johnson's autobiography), and am drinking 7-up. Any advice from a medical expert like youself would be appreciated.
September 30th, 2004 05:16 PM
nankerphelge Okay, here's the deal -- the backs of the RO T-shirts should simply be a foot diameter colored circle of the colors yellow or red or green or blue. That way, if you are at a RO function and the need arises for a spontaneous game of co-ed naked twister -- everyone can take off their shirts, line 'em up on the ground to make the Twister board, and you've already started to undress.

It just checks so many boxes!

Let me rephrase that....
September 30th, 2004 05:32 PM
gypsy Good thinking, nanky! A multi-purpose t-shirt indeed.
September 30th, 2004 08:23 PM
LadyJane What a deranged group of people we are!! Have I told you all lately that I love you!!!!

Bring on the Twister Board!! HA!!

LJ.
September 30th, 2004 08:27 PM
parmeda
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
WHOA! Who's got my nuts! That isn't fair play!

um....that would be me, SS.
I'm the evil one, remember
October 1st, 2004 12:18 AM
Sir Stonesalot Yes you are the evil one my dear Parmy....

But who had the impeccable grooming?
October 1st, 2004 07:54 AM
luxury1 That wouldnt be me. I have the Brazilian thang goin' on at the moment.
October 1st, 2004 08:09 AM
throbby Me too. The girls always smile ear to ear when I stroll in for a wax.
October 1st, 2004 09:49 AM
MarthaMyDear I'd love to wax Mick's beautiful landing strip... lol......
LOL!!!!!! Oh, how this 20 year crush goes on and on...
lol............... :P HE!!! HE!!! HE!!!
ROCK ON!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
October 1st, 2004 02:10 PM
LadyJane Look kiddies...Nino wants to play too!!

Orgies are the way to ease social tensions, claims US judge

Oliver Burkeman in New York
Friday October 1, 2004
The Guardian

He is the conservative bastion of the US supreme court, a favourite of President Bush, and a hunting partner of the vice-president. He has argued vociferously against abortion rights, and in favour of anti-sodomy laws.
But it turns out that there is another side to Justice Antonin Scalia: he thinks Americans ought to be having more orgies.

Challenged about his views on sexual morality, Justice Scalia surprised his audience at Harvard University, telling them: "I even take the position that sexual orgies eliminate social tensions and ought to be encouraged."

It seems unlikely that this is what President Bush meant when he promised to appoint more judges like Scalia to the court, should the opportunity arise. Crucially, Justice Scalia is one of the judges in favour of overturning Roe v Wade, the landmark judgment protecting abortion as a constitutional right.

One audience member also asked the judge "whether you have any gay friends, and, if not, whether you'd like to be my friend," the Harvard Crimson newspaper reported.

"I probably do have some gay friends, but I have never pressed the point," Justice Scalia responded. He offered no clue to the logic behind his claim that orgies eliminate social tensions.

Nobody asked him whether he was familiar with Rick Moody's novel The Ice Storm, turned into a movie by Ang Lee, which appeared to suggest the exact opposite.

LJ.
October 1st, 2004 02:11 PM
nankerphelge I could see Clarence Thomas playing at the No-Tell Motel, but Scalia??

October 1st, 2004 02:27 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
joey, stick to playing Twister with your fellow Howe alumni, okay?

SS, my tummy hurts so bad today. I ate a banana (as per Jack "The Giant" Johnson's autobiography), and am drinking 7-up. Any advice from a medical expert like youself would be appreciated.

Vould you like to touch my monkey? ... Touch him! ... Love him!

Liebe meine abst-monkey !!!!!!!!!
October 1st, 2004 09:47 PM
Soldatti
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
One audience member also asked the judge "whether you have any gay friends, and, if not, whether you'd like to be my friend," the Harvard Crimson newspaper reported.

"I probably do have some gay friends, but I have never pressed the point," Justice Scalia responded. He offered no clue to the logic behind his claim that orgies eliminate social tensions.

Page: 1 2