ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© Andy Warhol
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Victoria's Secret Got Good Taste. Return to archive Page: 1 2
September 28th, 2004 01:22 AM
Sir Stonesalot Just saw the "Monkey Man" ad for Victoria's Secret.

Dylan & The Stones....someone at that ad co. has good fuckin' taste. 'Spensive too, I would imagine.
September 28th, 2004 02:08 AM
gypsy I usually buy my panties from Frederick's of Hollywood, because their thongs fit just right on the thigh to lengthen the leg.
September 28th, 2004 02:34 AM
MarthaMyDear I haven't bought anything from Frederick's but I'll do that...
lol....... I bought a shitload of nice shit at
Victoria's Secret awhile ago that I like a lot!!!
They have nice things, IMHO!!! ROCK ON!!!
PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
September 28th, 2004 02:40 AM
parmeda Yeah SS, those folks over at Vicky's really know how to whoop it up!

If you want to see the ad, go to this link and click the "NEW! BODY BY VICTORIA SHAPING DEMI BRA ->VIDEO" (It's in the upper right section of the page...)

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/collection/main.cfm?rfnbr=579&cgnbr=OSBRPBBVBRA&hp=true

...gentlemen, take a DEEP breath before viewing this ad
September 28th, 2004 08:18 AM
Sir Stonesalot Mmmmmmmmmm. Gypsy's thong.

Now there is a pleasant thought.

I am now going to take a nap and dream of Gypsy, dancing for me in her thong....Midnight Rambler.
September 28th, 2004 12:19 PM
Lazy Bones I'm still seein' curves...
September 28th, 2004 12:39 PM
jackdanielsisastone Well i am holding my breath now. still holding............ and holding..........

......can i please start breathing again

PS nice ad. the beginning of MM is one of the best "stones-starters" ever
September 28th, 2004 01:58 PM
Poplar
Awesome.

I was bitten by a boar - I was gouged and I was gored...
September 28th, 2004 02:14 PM
glencar Who's that model?
September 28th, 2004 03:01 PM
Factory Girl Gisele Budchen. She's dating Leo DiCaprio.
September 28th, 2004 04:23 PM
gypsy According to my latest tabloids, Gisele was seen "canoodling" (love that word) with actor Josh Hartnett. According to this tabloid's "reliable source," Gisele is just using Leo in her quest to conquer America.
Be afraid of Gisele, America...very afraid!
September 28th, 2004 04:44 PM
Saint Sway please see my rant in the JJF Corvette Ad thread

thanks

September 28th, 2004 07:16 PM
telecaster
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I usually buy my panties from Frederick's of Hollywood, because their thongs fit just right on the thigh to lengthen the leg.

That reminds me gypsy, I found your zebra thong on the floor last week

Man, what a night that was huh?

I will just put it in your drawer until next time
September 28th, 2004 07:29 PM
Soldatti Great ad after all!
September 28th, 2004 07:44 PM
charlotte I say that we save Gypsy some time and start doing her laundry...for her!!!
September 28th, 2004 07:54 PM
kath there's something about "shitload" and underwear that i find disquieting in the same thought....

maybe it's just me.......

nice ad...gawd i love that intro!!!
[Edited by kath]
September 28th, 2004 09:25 PM
MarthaMyDear I can delete it for you if it bothers you that much... :P

*** Martha ***
September 28th, 2004 09:36 PM
Soldatti The Money Man intro is one of the 5 best intros of the Stones, fuc*ing amazing...
I don't know if the guys have idea about this song and his lyrics
September 28th, 2004 10:42 PM
parmeda I have to share this with you...

A little while ago, this VS ad comes on during the ballgame that the hubby & I are watching...he immediately goes into the " ***BLANK FUCKING STARE*** " mode that most of the red-blooded American males are experiencing during this 30-seconds-of-wonderment.

Anyway...

Hubby doesn't have as keen of an ear as I do. And he's not a die-hard Stones fan. It's a sad fact, but true. Now, I already know what the tune is...his mind is wandering out in left field trying to figure out 'I know this, but what is it'. I can sense this, just by the look on his face...
Without missing a beat, I effortlessly turn to him and say four words, "Monkey Man, Rolling Stones".

I wish I had my fucking camera. Those four words killed the "stare of wonderment" that he was so enjoying. He hates it whenever I'm within an earshot of anything Stones related, because believe me, I enjoy rubbing salt into the wounds...rotflmao! At this point, he tries to act like the ad sucks (yeah, I know better!) and gives me some shit about it. And that's okay...

I am evil. I just ordered 3 of those bras...
September 29th, 2004 12:16 AM
Sir Stonesalot Mmmmmmmmmmmm. Parmy's bras.

I am now going to go take a nap and dream of Parmy in her bra dancing for me.....Midnight Rambler
September 29th, 2004 12:33 AM
gypsy You cheating bastard!
Well, tele, looks like it's just you and me tonight.
September 29th, 2004 12:46 AM
Sir Stonesalot Mmmmmmmmmm. Gypsy's thong and Parmy's bra.

I am now going to go take a nap and dream of Gypsy in her thong, and Parmy in her bra, dancing together for me.....Midnight Rambler.

No, wait.

Gypsy in the thong and Parmy in her bra dancing and KISSING for me....Midnight Rambler.

Oh man. I gotta go knock one off now....now way I can sleep with THAT scene floating around in my head. Where's the vaseline????

September 29th, 2004 03:09 AM
gypsy SS, just spit on your hand. That's what joey does.

Parmy, when your bras arrive, dance around hubby in them to "Monkey Man."
September 29th, 2004 07:14 AM
parmeda Oh gypsy, you KNOW I will!
And he will pretend NOT to enjoy it, trying to prove a point. But, he's weak. It won't last long.

SS, for the record...the ones I ordered are black.
I don't do pastels.

Remember, I am evil

September 29th, 2004 07:37 AM
Sir Stonesalot >the ones I ordered are black.<

Hey, just like in my dream! With matching leather mini and spike heels! Yes, you are evil. You should have seen what you and Gypsy were doing to me.

There I was, encouraging, doting, flattering....and you two handcuffed me to a chair, teasing me for hours! You evil, evil women!
September 29th, 2004 08:06 AM
luxury1 ....I am feeling very left out.
September 29th, 2004 08:09 AM
parmeda Wow! You are good, SS.
But, please...tell me there was a pole in that dream of yours. You know, the type that are securely mounted from the ceiling to the floor descretely and prominently placed in a corner.
September 29th, 2004 08:24 AM
parmeda Oh, Lux honey...here, have a whip.
You can play
September 29th, 2004 09:06 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
>the ones I ordered are black.<

Hey, just like in my dream! With matching leather mini and spike heels! Yes, you are evil. You should have seen what you and Gypsy were doing to me.

There I was, encouraging, doting, flattering....and you two handcuffed me to a chair, teasing me for hours! You evil, evil women!

I often do this kind of dream too
September 29th, 2004 11:44 AM
Sir Stonesalot >tell me there was a pole in that dream of yours. You know, the type that are securely mounted from the ceiling to the floor descretely and prominently placed in a corner.<

There was most certainly a pole involved, and it was securely mounted...but no way does it go from floor to ceiling, and it ain't dangling in a corner.....

Luxy....put that whip down, put on some spikes, fishnets & garter, and a feather boa for good measure....and get in my dream!

Oh damn. Nap time again. I think I'm gonna be doing a LOT of napping. Must run to the store for some joy jelly....
Page: 1 2