ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© Andy Warhol
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: for josh...... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
October 4th, 2004 01:34 PM
jb
quote:
kath wrote:
oh for the love of whoever, josh. pick a position. i have come to the conclusion that you have attention deficit disorder and cannot possibly stick to one topic or opinion. all you can do is spew crap. i'm thinkin' your "day of atonement" didn't go so well, eh? or it was just meaningless to you. we were actually concerned about your absence, and when you come back, all you can do is spit venom. your hatred in the name of judaism is repulsive, the kind of thing wars are made of.

I have been through several Hurricanes and more stress than anyone else on all the boards have experienced..not to mention my medical condition which could be anything from MS to Lou Gherhigs disease..and yet I come back and people critisise me....this is just awful!!!
October 4th, 2004 01:57 PM
kath wasn't it you that just posted on sdb about how floridians weren't feeling sorry for themselves? pretty sure it's you josh.

as for your perceived medical conditions, if you don't go to a doctor and find out what the hell it is, you aren't gonna really know and you'll drive yourself nuts (oh...wait.....just a short trip, really). if you cared enough about your well being to go to the doc, if you cared enough about your kids to find out what the problem is, you wouldn't have to make shit up that you think might be the problem.

boy josh, i was soo worried about you last week....now i wonder why???
October 4th, 2004 01:59 PM
jb
quote:
kath wrote:
wasn't it you that just posted on sdb about how floridians weren't feeling sorry for themselves? pretty sure it's you josh.

as for your perceived medical conditions, if you don't go to a doctor and find out what the hell it is, you aren't gonna really know and you'll drive yourself nuts (oh...wait.....just a short trip, really). if you cared enough about your well being to go to the doc, if you cared enough about your kids to find out what the problem is, you wouldn't have to make shit up that you think might be the problem.

boy josh, i was soo worried about you last week....now i wonder why???

Your worried b/c you are a good person..you see beyond the non-sense of a message board and realize deep dowm, I am a good person....I shall say a prayer for you next time I have one of my anxiety related attacks...
October 4th, 2004 02:04 PM
kath great. thanks a lot.
October 4th, 2004 02:08 PM
jb
quote:
kath wrote:
great. thanks a lot.

Kath, you and I are very much a like..we have perservered on the boards for years despite our detractors, we both have painful conditions, and we love Charlie who is either 100% or 1/2 jewish....we continue to fight the good fight and no one will stop us..not SS, Jumacfly, or Bill Perk!!! Inded, they can all kiss my grits!!!
October 4th, 2004 02:23 PM
Joey " ....mention my medical condition which could be anything from MS to Lou Gherhigs disease..and yet I come back and people critisise me....this is just awful!!! "

<----------------- !!!!!!!

Agreed !!!!! We must all stop what we are doing right now and say a prayer for Brother Josh -- May all his illnesses vanish like a " Fart " in the wind .

....on a side note , I have been vomiting up blood all morning and have been dealing with some tremendous Back Pain in the lower lumbar region . In addition , I have a raging case of " Bells Palsy " , " I.B.S. " and " Shy Bladder Syndrome " whilst witnessing a reddish tint to my stools and urine .

Other than that , I still feel frisky and sing a razor line ...........................everytime !!!!!

{{{{ AND YOU'S ?!?!?! }}}}}}}

Developing .....................................

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Frisky !
October 4th, 2004 02:26 PM
jb Did nebraska win? Can you believe your Chiefs and my Phins? This is worse than when I lost my JDL card!
October 4th, 2004 02:30 PM
kath that aadd is kicking in again, eh josh?

both you guys need to go to a doctor.
October 4th, 2004 02:32 PM
jb
quote:
kath wrote:
that aadd is kicking in again, eh josh?

both you guys need to go to a doctor.

http://www.ci.boca-raton.fl.us/
October 4th, 2004 02:56 PM
jb
quote:
jb wrote:
http://www.ci.boca-raton.fl.us/

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/041003/3/3nio6.html
October 4th, 2004 03:08 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
jb wrote:
we continue to fight the good fight and no one will stop us..not SS, Jumacfly, or Bill Perk!!! Inded, they can all kiss my grits!!!

Amen mullet brother...
October 4th, 2004 03:11 PM
Bloozehound Ninea abs shae monkee!

October 4th, 2004 03:21 PM
jb
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
Ninea abs shae monkee!

Go Dolphins!!!
October 4th, 2004 03:28 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jb wrote:
Go Dolphins!!!

Hahahahahahahaha...Dolphins=19
October 4th, 2004 03:30 PM
Bloozehound hey TTM

where ya been ?
October 4th, 2004 03:31 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Did nebraska win? Can you believe your Chiefs and my Phins? This is worse than when I lost my JDL card!

Nebraska BARELY won ....................against KANSAS nonetheless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....and the CHIEFS SUCK !!!!!!!!!! They play " The Ravens " this evening and are on MNF two more times during the couse of the year .............Poor ABC !

J. Fly !
October 4th, 2004 03:51 PM
jb Hmmm...the Chiefs, like the Phins, will likely be 0-4 after tonights game..by the way, Pat Summerall is really bad on espn..I think he has dementia...what happened to Mike Patrick?
October 4th, 2004 03:59 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
hey TTM

where ya been ?

2 weeks in the hospital - 10 days in IC. Minor brush with the Grim Reaper. Heart "malfunction". I'm allright now... I guess. Besides I can't die young...too many people I still gotta get even with. LOL.
October 4th, 2004 04:03 PM
jb
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

2 weeks in the hospital - 10 days in IC. Minor brush with the Grim Reaper. Heart "malfunction". I'm allright now... I guess. Besides I can't die young...too many people I still gotta get even with. LOL.

Glad you are O.K. ....be well.
October 4th, 2004 04:09 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Pat Summerall is really bad on espn..I think he has dementia...what happened to Mike Patrick?

Pat Summerall had a " bad patch " with his new liver recently .

" what happened to Mike Patrick? "

{{ ? }}

|
|
|
|
V
[Edited by Joey]
October 4th, 2004 04:23 PM
jb The guy that did play by play with Theisman and mcGuire...
October 4th, 2004 04:27 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
The guy that did play by play with Theisman and McGuire...

Oh , THAT guy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's the new sidekick on Conan O'Brien .

Page: 1 2 3 4