ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Troy Fleece / Leader Post with thanks to Jeep
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: piss Return to archive Page: 1 2
6th October 2006 12:31 PM
not bound to please Joey?

6th October 2006 12:38 PM
Sir Stonesalot SV---LOL! I put in "SheRat" when I bought my copy! I'll have to ask him if they do get that kind of stuff from CDBaby.com

I hope you enjoy the album...I have no doubt that you will.

Perhaps I should explain that SheRat's husband's nom de plume is "Piss Pissoffherson"? Hence why I thought a thread entitled "piss" was actually about SheRat's hubby.

Remember people...The Devil's Own--"Everything is Broken Always" available @ CDBaby.com. C'mon, it's only $10.00...that's less than 2 six packs. It's money well spent. Get two or three...they would make fantastic holiday/birthday gifts! People will think that you are reqlly smart and hip and "in the know" about rock n roll music.

6th October 2006 12:44 PM
pdog We piss anywhere, Man!

6th October 2006 03:44 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
SV---LOL! I put in "SheRat" when I bought my copy! I'll have to ask him if they do get that kind of stuff from CDBaby.com

I hope you enjoy the album...I have no doubt that you will.

Perhaps I should explain that SheRat's husband's nom de plume is "Piss Pissoffherson"? Hence why I thought a thread entitled "piss" was actually about SheRat's hubby.

Remember people...The Devil's Own--"Everything is Broken Always" available @ CDBaby.com. C'mon, it's only $10.00...that's less than 2 six packs. It's money well spent. Get two or three...they would make fantastic holiday/birthday gifts! People will think that you are reqlly smart and hip and "in the know" about rock n roll music.

I knew that was his name and I also clicked on the thread thinking it was about him or SheRat. Too funny.

Now the next person to buy it should say they heard about it from SweetVirginia....and so on.

6th October 2006 04:25 PM
Sir Stonesalot The gift that keeps on giving!

I'm listening to "Shut Up, Drink Up, Fuck Up, and Go" as I'm typing this...
6th October 2006 04:38 PM
robpop Most newer venues do not have a long "piss" line. Their rest rooms are superbly engineered receptacles of mass urination.
6th October 2006 04:44 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
robpop wrote:
Most newer venues do not have a long "piss" line. Their rest rooms are superbly engineered receptacles of mass urination.

"superbly engineered receptacles of mass urination"

Now that is some A-list, first order, cyber-bang type posting right there.

Joey, did you see this?
6th October 2006 05:35 PM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Now that is some A-list, first order, cyber-bang type posting right there.

Joey, did you see this?

Thanks. I have been on vacation this week and have found new inspiration. Being out of the office all week does wonders for the mind.
7th October 2006 12:35 AM
robpop
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

I knew that was his name and I also clicked on the thread thinking it was about him or SheRat. Too funny.

Well I just walked back from my neighhood bar. They just tapped a new barrel of Iron City, that I had to make sure that it met up to standards. I am proud to say that it did. There was no piss line at the bar's rest rooms. I have been to several states, but I have never seen a place that has as many neighborhood bars as we have in western PA.

But my real point is:

I really don't have this problem. I am trying to lighten things up a bit. I made this thread to change things up a little bit. There has been too much bad blood here with all the political bullshit. I'd thought I would start a pissing match about, well pissing, instead of the political bs.

Don't get me wrong I have strong political beliefs (for the record I am a Clinton Democrat) but, I can argue my beliefs. But, I am sure I will change nobody's mind. The same goes for anybody arguing their beliefs with me; my mind won't be changed. I have plenty of good friends who are Bush supporters, and we argue, but keep our friendship. Let's keep the same here. Gazza has the best Stones message board on the internet (I wish I would have found it earlier, so I could have made friends with all of you); let's keep it together.

Besides, having different points of view is what makes the free world great. If we all thought the same or agreed with our leaders, just because they are our leaders (goes for For both GOP leaders and Dem. leaders in the US, and however it is set up in Great Britian, or where ever you live) that is when we all would be in trouble. Different opinions keep the free world alive. Argue your beliefs, but don't get personal. We are not living in a perfect world, but we would all love to be there.

Have a good night, and peace be with all of you. Sorry to bitch like that.
[Edited by robpop]
[Edited by robpop]
7th October 2006 12:48 AM
robpop
quote:
F505 wrote:

Sorry you missed You Got The Silver!

I have not seen the Stones this fall. I would have loved to have been "You Got the Silver". I did seen the several times last fall and there was plenty of time to piss (4 songs--"Nightime", "Infamy", "The Worst", and "Miss You". There was plenty of time to get a beer, piss, get another beer, and piss again, in no particular order.

God, I love this band.
[Edited by robpop]
7th October 2006 01:00 AM
sirmoonie Dude, you posted:

And you are a Steelers fan.

You don't have to explain anything to anyone. You just am is. Is you am. Am you is. You? Is am. Is.
7th October 2006 01:07 AM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Dude, you posted:

And you are a Steelers fan.

You don't have to explain anything to anyone. You just am is. Is you am. Am you is. You? Is am. Is.

The run begins Sunday night is San Diego. Trust me. By the way great postin' yourself " You just am is. Is you am. Am you is. You? Is am. Is.".
7th October 2006 01:45 AM
Brainbell Jangler You fill my cup, babe, that's for sure.

[Edited by Brainbell Jangler]
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)