ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Troy Fleece / Leader Post with thanks to Jeep
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: piss Return to archive Page: 1 2
5th October 2006 07:46 PM
robpop You are at an event and you get up to use the men's room, and wait in a long line to use the urinal. Finally its your turn and there is a long line behind you, but you just can't go. What would you do? Show proper etiquette and zip up and move out to let the next guy go, or stand there and wait as long as it takes?
5th October 2006 07:54 PM
MrPleasant I'd wait. I've done it hundreds of times, riding in cars and stuff. Now, if you have to take a DUMP, well, you just have to.
5th October 2006 07:57 PM
glencar I'd just get out of the way & wait until things get desperate. Maybe you have a bashful kidney & should use the stall?
5th October 2006 08:31 PM
Dan I avoid public restrooms at concerts if at all possible.
5th October 2006 08:49 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Dan wrote:
I avoid public restrooms at concerts if at all possible.

So, what do you do? Bring your own? Or does that "depend."
5th October 2006 09:06 PM
not bound to please
quote:
robpop wrote:
You are at an event and you get up to use the men's room, and wait in a long line to use the urinal. Finally its your turn and there is a long line behind you, but you just can't go. What would you do? Show proper etiquette and zip up and move out to let the next guy go, or stand there and wait as long as it takes?

Maxy peed in an empty beer cup, front row, in front of Jeff Beck.

At least that's what he said he did - really - he flashed him.

5th October 2006 10:10 PM
pdog "We piss anywhere man..."
Rolling Stones circa 1965
5th October 2006 10:25 PM
Sir Stonesalot Sheesh.

I thought this was a thread about SheRat's husband.

Dude has a great band called The Devil's Own. They have a great album called "Everything Is Broken Always". You can get it from CDBaby.com. Great way to spend an extra $10 that's burnin' a hole in yer pocket.
[Edited by Sir Stonesalot]
5th October 2006 10:44 PM
pdog that is a really great album... Steve Earle meets Nick Cave was my first impression of his band live...
Sf is a blackhole for local bands, these guys are way too good to not be on the road playing more often...
5th October 2006 10:58 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

The only reason I haven't done that is I wasn't sure howe I'd keep from spilling it.
5th October 2006 11:07 PM
Dan
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

The only reason I haven't done that is I wasn't sure howe I'd keep from spilling it.

(Oh no here we go again)

Spill it? Half the fun is watching to see how long it takes for someone to come along and kick it over, especially at general admission concerts.
5th October 2006 11:23 PM
GotToRollMe You guys have got it made, man. Lucky bastards!
6th October 2006 12:44 AM
robpop
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

When I was in college I went to see Eric Clapton (worst concert ever (even though I am a Clapton fan), but that is another story. My girlfriend at the tim broke up with me a day or two before the show, so i ended up taking a drinking buddy. At the time neither of us had much money, so we ended up buying a dirt cheep fifth of cherry vodka to take in with us. We each bought a beer and dumped the vodka into the empty beer cup. Finally I had to take a piss but was so drunk I could not get up without falling on anybody. So I put my jacket over my lap and pissed in my empty beer cup (we were in a full section). Nodbody noticed. After i was done, instead of putting the cup under my seat and forgetting about it, my drunk ass decided that I had to get rid of it. The man sitting directly behind me had left, so I thought under his seat would be a great place to put it. I picked the piss cup up and started to turnabout, when my druken buddy jumped up, hit the cup and spilled it all over me. True story.

By the way we are still good friends to this day.
6th October 2006 12:58 AM
Dan
quote:
I picked the piss cup up and started to turnabout, when my druken buddy jumped up, hit the cup and spilled it all over me. True story.

Don't let this one bad experience deter you from trying it again. With a bit of practice you can go from spilling it all over yourself to using sheer willpower to keep the cup standing upright throughout an entire Social Distortion Street Scene set.
6th October 2006 01:06 AM
robpop
6th October 2006 01:44 AM
Brainbell Jangler That gives me an idea. I bet they'll be selling bottled water. A capped container solves the problem.
6th October 2006 03:20 AM
Dick Bush Paruresis is a very discomforting, but curable kind of trouble.

Consult your andrologist.

6th October 2006 04:09 AM
Zeeta "Stage fright" I call it.

Just wait until you piss mate
6th October 2006 07:44 AM
SweetVirginia
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Sheesh.

I thought this was a thread about SheRat's husband.

Dude has a great band called The Devil's Own. They have a great album called "Everything Is Broken Always". You can get it from CDBaby.com. Great way to spend an extra $10 that's burnin' a hole in yer pocket.
[Edited by Sir Stonesalot]

I just ordered it. During the checkout process they ask how you learned about this band, and I said from Sir Stonesalot. They say they pass that info along to the artists.

I'm looking forward to hearing it.

SV

6th October 2006 09:03 AM
Taptrick
You know one thing many may not realize about the military, at least the Air Force, is how often we do random urinalysis. It truly is the most frustrating thing about my job. When you get tagged for a random urinalysis they call you and say you need to report to the orderly room. If you ask why they say, "I can't tell you." But that's when you knowit's for a urinalysis so you start to drink a lot of water. When you get to the orderly room they give you a piece of paper telling you to report to the piss site in a certain time frame. This is when its gets tough. If it's a large random urinalysis you have to wait and it becomes a timing thing. What if they call my name and I'm not ready - or what if I have to burst and I have 20 ahead of me. Then when you actually go an observer must visually see the urine leave the pisser and go into the cup. A lot of people have stage fright because of this. It's a weird experience. I've actually gotten called and, even though I drank like a gallon of water and coffee, been unable to go - which moved me to the end of the line - but then within five minutes had to go so bad I had to go without the observer becasue it wasn't my turn, so then I had to go again when my name came back up. When I worked for the Naval Brig it was ridiculous. We had to be tested four times per year per Brig rules, then the Navy tested like 30% of the staff randomly every month, then the Air Force tested it's staff randomly on a regular interval. I was piss testing over ten times a year there. And talk about screwing your work day plan up. Try just eliminating 1-2 hours out of your day at the last second. Can't wait till this shit (or piss) is over with. But I still have 90 haircuts left till I'm out. And I have not beento Iraq and I do not own a bar.

6th October 2006 10:20 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
Dan wrote:

Don't let this one bad experience deter you from trying it again. With a bit of practice you can go from spilling it all over yourself to using sheer willpower to keep the cup standing upright throughout an entire Social Distortion Street Scene set.

Funny! I one time held it so long at a ABB concert in Atl that I filled up my big beer cup, had to stop the flow, find another cup and filled that one too. It was just shy of orgasmic; oh the relief.
6th October 2006 10:24 AM
F505
quote:
robpop wrote:
You are at an event and you get up to use the men's room, and wait in a long line to use the urinal. Finally its your turn and there is a long line behind you, but you just can't go. What would you do? Show proper etiquette and zip up and move out to let the next guy go, or stand there and wait as long as it takes?

Sorry you missed You Got The Silver!
6th October 2006 10:25 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
Taptrick wrote:

You know one thing many may not realize about the military, at least the Air Force, is how often we do random urinalysis. It truly is the most frustrating thing about my job. When you get tagged for a random urinalysis they call you and say you need to report to the orderly room. If you ask why they say, "I can't tell you." But that's when you knowit's for a urinalysis so you start to drink a lot of water. When you get to the orderly room they give you a piece of paper telling you to report to the piss site in a certain time frame. This is when its gets tough. If it's a large random urinalysis you have to wait and it becomes a timing thing. What if they call my name and I'm not ready - or what if I have to burst and I have 20 ahead of me. Then when you actually go an observer must visually see the urine leave the pisser and go into the cup. A lot of people have stage fright because of this. It's a weird experience. I've actually gotten called and, even though I drank like a gallon of water and coffee, been unable to go - which moved me to the end of the line - but then within five minutes had to go so bad I had to go without the observer becasue it wasn't my turn, so then I had to go again when my name came back up. When I worked for the Naval Brig it was ridiculous. We had to be tested four times per year per Brig rules, then the Navy tested like 30% of the staff randomly every month, then the Air Force tested it's staff randomly on a regular interval. I was piss testing over ten times a year there. And talk about screwing your work day plan up. Try just eliminating 1-2 hours out of your day at the last second. Can't wait till this shit (or piss) is over with. But I still have 90 haircuts left till I'm out. And I have not beento Iraq and I do not own a bar.

I was in the AF from 1/86 - 10/91 and can only remember being tested once. Actually they sent everyone that worked in the bomb dump. I may have done another one, but def no more than two in 5+ years.
6th October 2006 10:42 AM
Taptrick A lot different now.

Some bases also do gate checks - all military coming through a gate on a particular Saturday report to DDR to pee and - and dorm sweeps where they wake up the entire dorm complex at like 0300-0400 to report to pee. I entered 12 mar 92.

[Edited by Taptrick]
6th October 2006 10:48 AM
sirmoonie Best thread ever!
6th October 2006 10:52 AM
Taptrick
I always find it interesting that a lot of females have no idea that guys often piss in the sink in large public venues when the lines get long at the urinals.

6th October 2006 11:30 AM
Dan
quote:
Taptrick wrote:

I always find it interesting that a lot of females have no idea that guys often piss in the sink in large public venues when the lines get long at the urinals.

I think some chicks were pissing in the sink in the men's room at No Security show in '99.
6th October 2006 11:36 AM
Jeep Made in Japan...

6th October 2006 11:51 AM
Taptrick

they so crazy

6th October 2006 11:57 AM
Dick Bush
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Best thread ever!

Moony,

If your shrink can't help you on that, get some diapers - you're gonna feel like a baby!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)