ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Rogers Center, Toronto, ON--26th September 2005
© and thanks to John Wood!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Warning. Don't take LSD Return to archive Page: 1 2
1st October 2007 09:14 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Two doses too far
CU student accused of sexual assault while under the influence
Campus Press
Emily Sturges and Sarah Stern

"I am eternity," the nude Chandler Wyatt, a freshman open-option major, reportedly yelled as he entered Hallett Hall on Sept. 26, before being accused of sexually assaulting one of the residents.

At about 10:00 p.m., Wyatt, under the influence of two doses of LSD, was let into the residence by the victim, an acquaintance, according to police.

A CU Police Department report said Wyatt is being held at the Boulder County Jail on suspicion of third-degree sexual assault, indecent exposure and unlawful use of a controlled substance.

The 18-year-old Texas native reportedly started out the night with four 250 microgram doses of LSD accompanied by one of his high school friends.

"(The anonymous high school friend) kept saying, 'Take another tab, you're with me,'" said Michael Ellis, 18, a freshman marketing major who is Wyatt's roommate.

Ellis said he watched the two friends take the LSD and then leave the room.

Wyatt then went to the third floor of Hallett where he walked into the victim's room. When he was asked to leave the dorm room, he complied. Once in the hallway, however, witnesses say he grabbed onto the victim's waist and threw her on the ground.

"Let's do it right now," Wyatt reportedly said.

As they saw him begin to pull her pants down, residents of Hallett attempted to restrain him. Multiple men had difficulty restraining the 5-foot-5-inch, 125-pound man.

When CUPD arrived they had to use leg restraints as well as a spit sock to control the student.

According to Ellis, this is not Wyatt's first drug offense at CU. Ellis said Wyatt has been caught smoking marijuana on two previous occasions this year.

Wyatt was taken to Boulder Community Hospital and soon after was transported to Boulder County Jail.

This incident is not the only drug-related sexual assault since the start of the school year.

On Sept. 18, a CU student named Scott Pyzik, 19, was arrested on suspicion of groping several women while under the influence of psychedelic mushrooms.
1st October 2007 09:32 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

When CUPD arrived they had to use leg restraints as well as a spit sock to control the student.

What the hell is a spit sock? Who the hell is CUPID?

Anyway, that creepy little pervo-midget is giving acid a bad name.

Please dose responsibly.
1st October 2007 12:08 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
As they saw him begin to pull her pants down, residents of Hallett attempted to restrain him. Multiple men had difficulty restraining the 5-foot-5-inch, 125-pound man.

umm...were the men attempting to restrain him midgets????

I dont mean to poke light at this. Its a horrible story. I hope the girl is ok.
1st October 2007 12:23 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Anyway, that creepy little pervo-midget is giving acid a bad name.

Please dose responsibly.

Luckily Art Linkletter isn't around to expolit this.
1st October 2007 12:37 PM
MrPleasant Acid is the only drug that interests me. I've never tried cocaine and I won't. What if I like it?
1st October 2007 12:40 PM
Dan
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
Acid is the only drug that interests me. I've never tried cocaine and I won't. What if I like it?

LSD is harmless, misleading headlines aside.
1st October 2007 12:47 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Dan wrote:

It unleashes the beast within.
1st October 2007 12:48 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
Dan wrote:

That's what I think. It also depends on who takes the damn drug.
1st October 2007 12:54 PM
Honky Tonk Man Never taken it and never will. However, I have always been under the impression that the experience is down to what frame of mind you are in when taking it.
1st October 2007 01:00 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
Never taken it and never will.

Pussy.
I dare ya...I double dare ya.
1st October 2007 01:05 PM
Ten Thousand Motels I never had any problem with any drug. I never freaked out on any drug. I never hurt any one else on any drug. I never went crazy on any drug. I never risked my life or sanity on any drug.

Well...except alcohol.
1st October 2007 01:26 PM
pdog
quote:
I never had any problem with any drug. I never freaked out on any drug. I never hurt any one else on any drug. I never went crazy on any drug. I never risked my life or sanity on any drug.

Well...except alcohol.

yup, me too. I did alot of damage...
1st October 2007 01:47 PM
gypsy
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
Acid is the only drug that interests me. I've never tried cocaine and I won't. What if I like it?

Do me a favor, and don't try it. You'll like it.
1st October 2007 01:57 PM
pdog
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Do me a favor, and don't try it. You'll like it.

So, the cunt who cries about being accused of taking drugs, is handing out drug taking advice.. Will the irony of gypsy never end...? you're such an asshole around here and so misguided... I tried and tried to be chill with you, but you never stop attacking people and being a hypocrite.
Game on bitch!
1st October 2007 02:13 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Dan wrote:

No offense Dan, but you're full of it. I know a good friend of mine that is a completely fried because of acid. He can't even carry on a conversation, and he has to get to get government assistance because he can't hold down any kind of job. Acid can, and does significant damage when abused.

I have dosed many times in the past, but will never do so again after seeing what it did to this guy. He is totally off his head incoherent. My girlfriend's cousin is institutionalized because of it as well. He, like my friend, is unable to carry on a conversation with any rationality.

Acid can be very very dangerous. Anyone that is naive enough to think that there is no danger in it's use has never met anyone that has wrecked themselves on it. I have. I have and it ain't pretty.

Riffy
1st October 2007 02:17 PM
pdog acid, speed and coke all can really fry the brain...
the thing that sucks, and the warning for those who enjoy weed, is if you blow out receptors from the hard drugs, smoking weed will start to trigger the psychosis from the damges done by the hard drugs. stick with weed kids... that's what I say!
1st October 2007 02:18 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
pdog wrote:
So, the cunt who cries about being accused of taking drugs, is handing out drug taking advice.. Will the irony of gypsy never end...? you're such an asshole around here and so misguided... I tried and tried to be chill with you, but you never stop attacking people and being a hypocrite.
Game on bitch!

Look I got no horse in this race. Nothing against Gypsy or anything but I seem to recall when everyone ganged up on Miss You. IMO it wasn't right then and it's not right now.
1st October 2007 02:27 PM
CraigP
"Kid on LSD"
1st October 2007 02:28 PM
pdog
quote:

Look I got no horse in this race. Nothing against Gypsy or anything but I seem to recall when everyone ganged up on Miss You. IMO it wasn't right then and it's not right now.

I wasn't here for that... Gypsy got her own beefs, that live in her head, and she says mean shit for no reason at random times... She called me a perv in the Rockoflove thread, b/c I asked a rhetorical question. That's her M.O. and she does it all the time, to various people. Fuck her, especially since, on many occasions myself and others have tried to squash this shit. I'm not in the mood for her crap or anybody elses today. Plain and simple, she starts it, everytime!
1st October 2007 02:38 PM
jostorm I, too, hate it when ANYONE gets flamed, and I have to say what a nice and friendly and easy-going and fun-to-talk-to chap you are, TTM. I've got no horse in this race either, but to say that pdog's posts generally brighten up my day, just like yours and like many others. We are all human,we all have our own crap days filled with frustration, we are all vastly different, and on top of that people sometimes impersonate weird aberrations of their own personality which I can't ever grasp...
BUT: the nice thing about this place is that we all have an immense freedom in communicating with each other. That's why I feel at home here, in a way I was never allowed to feel at home on IORR. To be quite honest,I've been wondering for a while what gipsy's demons are, because her posts always leave a taste in my mouth as if I'd just bitten on a cyanide ampoule. But, we have to take the good with the bad, I guess. And I truly admore the pictures she constantly posts. Cloud and silverligning come to mind...
Hey, pdog: don't do it. Just think of the bad karma, you don't need it in your life. Go and play with one of your beautiful children instead. Go and have a laugh, go on!!!...
1st October 2007 02:42 PM
Riffhard
quote:
pdog wrote:

Game on bitch!

pdog I think that gypsy is simply trying to give some sound advise about the dangers of blow. That's the way I take her post anyway. The one thing that I will say is so dangerous about coke is the "likability" of it. I have yet to meet anyone that has tried it that did not like it's initial effect. To try it is to like it. So by telling Mr. Pleasant not to try it because he will like it is just letting him know what he'd be in for. Namely a fondness for a drug that will lead down the path of a fucked up addiction, and loads of wasted days, nights, and bucks, and of course, bloody crusty boogers.

Riffy
1st October 2007 02:43 PM
pdog
quote:
jostorm wrote:
I, too, hate it when ANYONE gets flamed, and I have to say what a nice and friendly and easy-going and fun-to-talk-to chap you are, TTM. I've got no horse in this race either, but to say that pdog's posts generally brighten up my day, just like yours and like many others. We are all human,we all have our own crap days filled with frustration, we are all vastly different, and on top of that people sometimes impersonate weird aberrations of their own personality which I can't ever grasp...
BUT: the nice thing about this place is that we all have an immense freedom in communicating with each other. That's why I feel at home here, in a way I was never allowed to feel at home on IORR. To be quite honest,I've been wondering for a while what gipsy's demons are, because her posts always leave a taste in my mouth as if I'd just bitten on a cyanide ampoule. But, we have to take the good with the bad, I guess. And I truly admore the pictures she constantly posts. Cloud and silverligning come to mind...
Hey, pdog: don't do it. Just think of the bad karma, you don't need it in your life. Go and play with one of your beautiful children instead. Go and have a laugh, go on!!!...

Thanks Jo...
1st October 2007 02:45 PM
pdog
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

pdog I think that gypsy is simply trying to give some sound advise about the dangers of blow. That's the way I take her post anyway. The one thing that I will say is so dangerous about coke is the "likability" of it. I have yet to meet anyone that has tried it that did not like it's initial effect. To try it is to like it. So by telling Mr. Pleasant not to try it because he will like it is just letting him know what he'd be in for. Namely a fondness for a drug that will lead down the path of a fucked up addiction, and loads of wasted days, nights, and bucks, and of course, bloody crusty boogers.

Riffy

Hey homie! It wasn't this thread, I was responding to the perv comment. Besides, I don't care about the comment, it was the random attack ruining an otherwise friendly thread... I'm over it!
1st October 2007 02:47 PM
jostorm you're welcome, have fun...
1st October 2007 02:49 PM
Riffhard
quote:
pdog wrote:

Hey homie! It wasn't this thread, I was responding to the perv comment. Besides, I don't care about the comment, it was the random attack ruining an otherwise friendly thread... I'm over it!

My apologies then my man. I did not see that post and I will endeavor to stay well clear of that spat!

Riffy
1st October 2007 04:28 PM
sirmoonie I still want to know what a spit sock is.

Is it:

"You talking to me, bud? I'll fucking spit sock your ass."

or

"Hey baby, looks like the Spanish Fly is kicking in. Can I get the the spit sock out tonight?"
1st October 2007 04:34 PM
Dan
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I still want to know what a spit sock is.

Is it:

"You talking to me, bud? I'll fucking spit sock your ass."

or

"Hey baby, looks like the Spanish Fly is kicking in. Can I get the the spit sock out tonight?"

http://www.spitsock.com
1st October 2007 06:55 PM
MrPleasant I definitely will not try cocaine. Not until I'm seventy years old, rich and I marry a 30 year old woman with vivacious curves.
1st October 2007 08:01 PM
gypsy
quote:
pdog wrote:

Game on bitch!

I can give advice about cocaine if I want to because I used to do copious amounts of blow...years ago. However, I was never a meth user. There's a HUGE difference.
1st October 2007 08:03 PM
gypsy
quote:
Dan wrote:

http://www.spitsock.com

Oh, I see. It's kind of like a mosquito net.

Funny, I thought it was just a rolled-up tube sock some cop stuck in a perp's mouth.

Thanks for that, Dan!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)