ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Rogers Center, Toronto, ON--26th September 2005
© and thanks to John Wood!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Warning. Don't take LSD Return to archive Page: 1 2
1st October 2007 08:37 PM
lotsajizz gypsy rules
1st October 2007 08:46 PM
gypsy
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
gypsy rules

Thank you! Why, I may not even make you use the spit sock tonight, honey.
1st October 2007 09:08 PM
Prodigal Son
quote:
CraigP wrote:

"Kid on LSD"

Of the many things the Hippies got wrong, one was the idea that LSD should be given to everyone and the world would be so much better. Hippies were deluded as many in the past have into thinking that their drug of choice was harmless and a revolutionary thing. All drugs have a downside and the downside usually ends up being a hell of a lot more destructive than the upside is beneficial. However, years of smoking weed have proven that the only harm from that is minor and the only dangerous part of weed it can sometimes lead someone to wanna get higher on stronger drugs.

But other than that, marijuana is more like a common over-the-counter drug than it is a dangerous narcotic. Hey, news for ya people: If it's that amazing a drug, then there's probably a downside to it! Take that advice with everything. "Wow, hamburgers are so delicious. I can't see anything wrong with eating them all day every day!" Uhhh, sorry pal but your arteries won't like the result.

"Mmmm, chocolate is so tasty I can't believe it. There is nothing wrong with this." Well, not so although chocolate does less health damage than LSD can so I say this "Everyone must do chocolate, man! Everybody, ok? Like it's too far out, maan. The shit is tasty, ya dig? Like, I felt so groovy when I ate some and it like comes in different forms like dark, milk or even some with a little alcohol in it, man. Dig it but don't eat too much or you might freak out and get like a sugar rush that fries your brain, heheh."
[Edited by Prodigal Son]
1st October 2007 09:27 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Prodigal Son wrote:
But other than that, marijuana is more like a common over-the-counter drug than it is a dangerous narcotic. Hey, news for ya people: If it's that amazing a drug, then there's probably a downside to it! Take that advice with everything. "Wow, hamburgers are so delicious. I can't see anything wrong with eating them all day every day!" Uhhh, sorry pal but your arteries won't like the result.

"Mmmm, chocolate is so tasty I can't believe it. There is nothing wrong with this." Well, not so although chocolate does less health damage than LSD can so I say this "Everyone must do chocolate, man! Everybody, ok? Like it's too far out, maan. The shit is tasty, ya dig? Like, I felt so groovy when I ate some and it like comes in different forms like dark, milk or even some with a little alcohol in it, man. Dig it but don't eat too much or you might freak out and get like a sugar rush that fries your brain, heheh."

Damn, ain't no fairs, man. I'm stuck at work and this dude is hitting a Frisco Speedball.
2nd October 2007 01:58 AM
MrPleasant
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Do me a favor, and don't try it. You'll like it.

That's what I'm afraid of. Thanks for the advice.
2nd October 2007 02:02 AM
MrPleasant
quote:
pdog wrote:

So, the cunt who cries about being accused of taking drugs, is handing out drug taking advice.. Will the irony of gypsy never end...? you're such an asshole around here and so misguided... I tried and tried to be chill with you, but you never stop attacking people and being a hypocrite.
Game on bitch!

I like you a lot, man. That's all I will type.

2nd October 2007 02:15 AM
MrPleasant
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

pdog I think that gypsy is simply trying to give some sound advise about the dangers of blow. That's the way I take her post anyway. The one thing that I will say is so dangerous about coke is the "likability" of it. I have yet to meet anyone that has tried it that did not like it's initial effect. To try it is to like it. So by telling Mr. Pleasant not to try it because he will like it is just letting him know what he'd be in for. Namely a fondness for a drug that will lead down the path of a fucked up addiction, and loads of wasted days, nights, and bucks, and of course, bloody crusty boogers.

Riffy

That's how I saw it. Yeah.

But why is George W. Bush still alive? Shouldn't that fucker be dead like a crushed piñata, as we speak?
2nd October 2007 05:44 AM
lotsajizz
quote:
Prodigal Son wrote:
although chocolate does less health damage than LSD

BS
2nd October 2007 06:47 AM
fijisbitch
quote:
pdog wrote:
So, the cunt who cries about being accused of taking drugs, is handing out drug taking advice.. Will the irony of gypsy never end...? you're such an asshole around here and so misguided... I tried and tried to be chill with you, but you never stop attacking people and being a hypocrite.
Game on bitch!

Quit soiling your own pants spamboy!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)