ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Rogers Center, Toronto, ON--26th September 2005
© and thanks to John Wood!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: OK > What are you drinking right now.....? Return to archive Page: 1 2
29th September 2007 06:32 PM
Ten Thousand Motels And listening to?
Me? I'm drinking Budweiser and listening to the radio.
29th September 2007 06:34 PM
pdog piss and vinegar!
29th September 2007 06:41 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
pdog wrote:
piss and vinegar!

Urine to apple juice?
29th September 2007 06:54 PM
mrhipfl coke zero

....from the bottle
29th September 2007 07:08 PM
monkey_man I'm drinking in the Philly's loss to the Nats!!!
29th September 2007 07:14 PM
Got Me Rockin
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
I'm drinking in the Philly's loss to the Nats!!!

DAMN STRAIGHT MAN! Glad to see other Mets fans on this board
29th September 2007 07:43 PM
mojoman vodka
29th September 2007 08:02 PM
guitarman53 Good strong Canadian Beer.
29th September 2007 08:09 PM
fireontheplatter the leftover busch from last night.

they claim its

born from natural ingrediencts
smooth, refreshing beer
natural aging, natural carbonation

yeah right.
29th September 2007 08:10 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
guitarman53 wrote:
Good strong Canadian Beer.

brador?
29th September 2007 08:23 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
brador?

"Canadian Beer" is an oxymoron...if it weren't for NAFTA, the Canadian Beer would be only drunk by Canadians.
29th September 2007 08:28 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
guitarman53 wrote:
Good strong Canadian Beer.

fin du monde?
29th September 2007 08:40 PM
guitarman53
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

"Canadian Beer" is an oxymoron...if it weren't for NAFTA, the Canadian Beer would be only drunk by Canadians.

The beer in Canada is probably like Beer in Europe, strong, I once drank American Beer in the 70's, & it was like drinking mule piss, the alcohol content in Canadian Beer is 5.5, & you can buy even stronger Beer, but Labatt's Blue is the Beer for me.
What the fuck does NAFTA stand for?
29th September 2007 08:44 PM
mrhipfl

After the Great Britain Beer Festival, in London, all the brewery presidents decided to go out for a beer.

The guy from Corona sits down and says "Hey Senor, I would like the world's best beer, a Corona." The bartender dusts off a bottle from the shelf and gives it to him.

The guy from Budweiser says "I'd like the best beer in the world, give me 'The King Of Beers', a Budweiser." The bartender gives him one.

The guy from Coors says "I'd like the only beer made with Rocky Mountain spring water, give me a Coors." He gets it.

The guy from Guinness sits down and says "Give me a Coke." The bartender is a little taken aback, but gives him what he ordered.

The other brewery presidents look over at him and ask "Why aren't you drinking a Guinness?" and the Guinness president replies "Well, if you guys aren't drinking beer, neither will I."
[Edited by mrhipfl]
29th September 2007 09:28 PM
Got Me Rockin
quote:
guitarman53 wrote:

The beer in Canada is probably like Beer in Europe, strong, I once drank American Beer in the 70's, & it was like drinking mule piss, the alcohol content in Canadian Beer is 5.5, & you can buy even stronger Beer, but Labatt's Blue is the Beer for me.

North American Free Trade Agreement.
29th September 2007 09:29 PM
Lazy Bones milk (in my Muffets)...listening to "tour over europe" (berlin: 19/10/73)
29th September 2007 09:40 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
guitarman53 wrote:

Canadian beer is not strong.

The majority of lagers and ales in Canada are 5%. Some, up to 8.5%. Blue's is ok, but microbrewery beers or "premium" beers provide a much better quality.

Pick up a case of Moosehead, Sleemans, Alexander Keiths, Creemore, Upper Canada, etc. and you'll never go back to Blue again.
29th September 2007 09:54 PM
sirmoonie Doesn't this belong in the Oral Sex thread?
29th September 2007 10:12 PM
Lethargy Shiner Bock, a nice brown beer.
29th September 2007 10:44 PM
mojoman i'm running out....the stores are closed. please help me
29th September 2007 10:59 PM
guitarman53
quote:
Lazy Bones wrote

Pick up a case of Moosehead, Sleemans, Alexander Keiths, Creemore, Upper Canada, etc. and you'll never go back to Blue again.

Yeah, but all these beers is still 5.5 in alcohol quanity.
29th September 2007 11:10 PM
tumbled whats new? pinot grigio in a small glass. nothing new under the sun... mowed the grass, fed the kitties made a pie.. nothing new. millions of acorns are hitting the house, it will be a cold winter. bum.
[Edited by tumbled]
29th September 2007 11:21 PM
mojoman
quote:
tumbled wrote:
whats new? pinot grigio in a small glass. nothing new under the sun... mowed the grass, fed the kitties made a pie.. nothing new. millions of acorns are hitting the house, it will be a cold winter. bum.
[Edited by tumbled]

buried under the acorns
29th September 2007 11:37 PM
sirmoonie I did a huge bong hit ten minutes ago - fucking bowl was the size of a hail stone that was the size of a golf ball.
29th September 2007 11:56 PM
mojoman
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I did a huge bong hit ten minutes ago - fucking bowl was the size of a hail stone that was the size of a golf ball.

fire in the hole
30th September 2007 12:15 AM
lotsajizz bongs are obsolete and dangerous....as a daily smoker for decades I can not preach the virtues of the vaporizer enough---I've known too many lung cancer victims, STOP SMOKING!!!!

btw...I'm drinking Courvoissier right now...VSOP
30th September 2007 12:31 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
bongs are obsolete and dangerous....as a daily smoker for decades I can not preach the virtues of the vaporizer enough---I've known too many lung cancer victims, STOP SMOKING!!!!

Dude, you should have seen this hellfire bong hit. She was sweeeeeet, curved right round the cusp of the bowl, her convexity was mind-blowing. Tight little package, mmmmm mmmmm mmmm super fine! And she just caught fire when I lit her up - yeah, I'm saying she was smoking (and it rhymes with toking, heh heh). Very few men would have had the willpower to keep their lips away from her open grommet. Damn, she's nothing but a hazy memory now.....
30th September 2007 12:36 AM
lotsajizz well....damn I do miss that smoky bitch at times....but Ibreathe better now and get just as high
30th September 2007 12:59 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
well....damn I do miss that smoky bitch at times....but Ibreathe better now and get just as high

I met her back in college. She could pull damn near all night man, leaving me gasping for breath and all starry eyed. And yet come morning I still couldn't get enough of her sweet, firm buds, I'd reach over and grab that tight little body and start going down on her like she was the only head shop hookah in town.

And I always made sure her chamber was wet. I think she liked it that way. A bit too much actually, because I found out later she was sharing a lot of couch time with my roomates when I was asleep. Hell she'd get between the thighs of damn near every Johnny-come-lately that showed up at our apartment. Heady days, back then. But I still loved every moment I spent with her. At least I think I did.
30th September 2007 01:29 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
guitarman53 wrote:

Yeah, but all these beers is still 5.5 in alcohol quanity.

Nope. Their signature lagers are all 5% vol. (Sleeman, may be 5.1%). Each has their premium, light, extra strength type of names that would have a different percentage.

Also, Canadian breweries, when exporting, fluctuate the volume % depending on destination. For example, beer exported to the US has less alcohol than beer sold in Canada. Same goes for Heineken, Corona and Bass - just to name a few. Those beers have a higher alcohol content in Canada compared with the US.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)