ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Rogers Center, Toronto, ON--26th September 2005
© and thanks to John Wood!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: OK > What are you drinking right now.....? Return to archive Page: 1 2
30th September 2007 01:36 PM
MrPleasant Diet pepsi and aspirins.

In a few minutes I'll tell you what I will be drinking.

You wanna see drinking? Just wait.

(...........)

oKEY. You take some vodka, doesn't matter the brand. Mix it with orange flavoured soft drink (without gas). That's what I'm doing.

I should be working out, but I found out that one has to take one day off, in order to let the cells grow and shit. So,take one day off and let the cells grow.
[Edited by MrPleasant]
30th September 2007 07:55 PM
andrews27 Appleton rum from Jamaica and Arizona green tea.
30th September 2007 08:01 PM
andrews27 Why did Canadian beer (ordered in Canada) not taste as good after the early 1990s? I went up to Toronto in '84 for Voodoo Lounge, and the Carlsberg and Labatts tasted just like their US versions, much different since Steel Wheels '89. Some reduction in ingredients/potency for NAFTA?
[Edited by andrews27]
1st October 2007 07:02 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
andrews27 wrote:
Why did Canadian beer (ordered in Canada) not taste as good after the early 1990s? I went up to Toronto in '84 for Voodoo Lounge, and the Carlsberg and Labatts tasted just like their US versions, much different since Steel Wheels '89. Some reduction in ingredients/potency for NAFTA?
[Edited by andrews27]

I think it has something to do with ordinary water.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)