ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Leaving a Mexican Restaurant in Halifax, NS - September 22
© Tzonistac
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: C10......tarnished legacy??? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
28th September 2006 04:28 PM
not bound to please
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Remember Octavious Washington? Ole Octy. He was C10 all the way.

Yeah - the token black guy stuck in with a bunch of pasty fags.

look what I found at cleveland.com ....

28th September 2006 04:32 PM
glencar For Joey...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFPYMjUH6oY
28th September 2006 04:45 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Remember Octavious Washington? Ole Octy. He was C10 all the way.

Oh , Hell --- I remember ol' Octy

He was one bad MotherF**ker .
28th September 2006 04:47 PM
pdog You guys will all be buying $400 tickets when the C-10 get back otgether and tour!
I've met most of the C-10, and my favorite is the man who hosted the aprty and i've yet to meet, the great 2000 Man. By no means is he any cooler than those I've met, all top notch, those I've met...

When they tour again, don't get tickets for in the BBQ seating...
28th September 2006 04:53 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Joey wrote:

Oh , Hell --- I remember ol' Octy

He was one bad MotherF**ker .

He knew The Score. You know he once told me "Moonie - some day a black man will be in the White House, and when that day comes, I'll need a man like you around."
28th September 2006 04:55 PM
pdog There are black men in The White House, cooks, chefs, butlers and even a few of the Secret Service...
Colin Powell, is not welcomed back, sadly!
28th September 2006 05:09 PM
LadyJane
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Know Your C10:

nankerphelge:

Sign: Aries

Born and raised in a small upstate New York town.
BS in engineering from western New York school
JD from AU in DC
Patent Attorney for world's finest IP law firm.

Like: Stones, chiba, alcohol, sheep - not in that order
Dislikes: arrogant, non-tolerant people. aside from that, I'm good.

First got into the Stones in 1977 circa Love You Live.

Parties well with others

Dear God...look out everyone in the DC area.

This man is finally finished with his case.

Can we all say N-O-L-T-E!!!!!!!!

LJ.
28th September 2006 05:12 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

He knew The Score. You know he once told me "Moonie - some day a black man will be in the White House, and when that day comes, I'll need a man like you around."

Moonie .......................

Was Phil Lynott a Black Man ?!
28th September 2006 05:14 PM
pdog
quote:
Joey wrote:

He was drunk!
28th September 2006 05:23 PM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:

He was drunk!

28th September 2006 05:41 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Joey wrote:

Moonie .......................

Phil Lynott was a great black man. See, e.g., Jailbreak. Did you know he used to party backstage with Keith Moon whenever the Who would hit London? They used to get hammered on punt and play Sasquatch drinking games.
28th September 2006 05:59 PM
Some Guy were they a flash in the pan?
28th September 2006 06:02 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
were they a flash in the pan?

They are still the subject of vigorous debate 5 years on. The contoversy continues even today.
28th September 2006 09:11 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Know Your C10:
nankerphelge:
Patent Attorney for world's finest IP law firm.

Patent lawyer? Damn! You gots to be smart. My friend and law school classmate, John Whealan, works at the U.S. Patent Trademark Office.
29th September 2006 01:51 AM
Sir Stonesalot I only got one thing to say....

29th September 2006 02:12 AM
Poplar
quote:
the good wrote:
The C10 haven't done anything worthwhile since Tatoo You. I know that sounds harsh, but its true.

The C10? Shit, don't kid yourselves... I watched them closely - and I don't think they should be on the road anymore. I was waiting for someone to walk over, and help them off the stage.

[Edited by Poplar]
29th September 2006 02:27 AM
marko Well probaply do one more farewell tour!Jb wil be our business manager(a bit like cohl),we play the same set list
everynight and ask at leat 150 a ticket,but thats the far in the seating area.No t-shirts below 60bucks,and SS will
deal all the women to backstage,2000 man will keep the
tour ending barbeque part,and Joey might nipples to everyone.I will teach at the party when to say fuckin mad.
The timing must be right.Nanky,well deals the chibas and
sheeps.Maxlugar the barmeister,maxmaister,the houstonian
deals the hottest salsa on earth!To get in this party,
contact Jb.
29th September 2006 09:59 AM
Joey
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I only got one thing to say....

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
29th September 2006 10:01 AM
Joey
quote:
marko wrote:
Well probaply do one more farewell tour!Jb wil be our business manager(a bit like cohl),we play the same set list
everynight and ask at leat 150 a ticket,but thats the far in the seating area.No t-shirts below 60bucks,and SS will
deal all the women to backstage,2000 man will keep the
tour ending barbeque part,and Joey might nipples to everyone.I will teach at the party when to say fuckin mad.
The timing must be right.Nanky,well deals the chibas and
sheeps.Maxlugar the barmeister,maxmaister,the houstonian
deals the hottest salsa on earth!To get in this party,
contact Jb.

Marko ...........................

You are DEFINITELY once crazy , mad , friggin bastard ...

...and I Love You my C10 Brother .

The Joey , Established 1999 .
29th September 2006 10:06 AM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joey, seriously, stop looking at the fake boobs and yellow bleached hair. This one is runner up to the other ugly chick. Some of these girls are pretty - but this is not one of them. She looks like a bulldog.

29th September 2006 10:30 AM
caro C10? She used to be stunning, really. There was no boy in early 1980's Cleveland who didn't dream of losing his virginity with her. At Vicki's Bar, in the men's room, there used to be a graffiti: "Get C10 in my bed and die." But now... I hear she's become some kind of botanist, writing letters to the mayor, asking him to plant more daffodils, stuff like that. But yeah, she used to be stunning.
29th September 2006 10:33 AM
Some Guy C10- Archaic reference lost on younger posters.
29th September 2006 10:38 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
C10- Archaic reference lost on younger posters.

29th September 2006 03:22 PM
Joey
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

Joey, seriously, stop looking at the fake boobs and yellow bleached hair. This one is runner up to the other ugly chick. Some of these girls are pretty - but this is not one of them. She looks like a bulldog.

Lambchop .................

Wasn't it great to see Gerard Mulligan ( Ex - Head Writer for the Late Show ) again on Letterman last evening ? I was laughing so hard I almost vomited . Word .

Snarky
29th September 2006 04:24 PM
SheRat
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Patent lawyer? Damn! You gots to be smart. My friend and law school classmate, John Whealan, works at the U.S. Patent Trademark Office.

Our sirmoonie is a patent lawyer as well.
29th September 2006 04:35 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

Lambchop .................

Wasn't it great to see Gerard Mulligan ( Ex - Head Writer for the Late Show ) again on Letterman last evening ? I was laughing so hard I almost vomited . Word .

Snarky

I haven't watched Letterman in ages. He ceased to be funny years ago. Laughing at himself and lame skits. Has something changed?

I like Conan.

29th September 2006 05:20 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
SheRat wrote:

Our sirmoonie is a patent lawyer as well.

Damn! Buncha smart guys. Pro'ly rakin' it in, too (though noticeably silent on the subject by comparison to . . .). I still wonder if those guys know Whealan. I think he's second in command at the Patent Office, though he could have moved up. Not as cool a job as our classmate George Postolos, who was CEO of the Houston Rockets until his recent resignation.

[Edited by Brainbell Jangler]
29th September 2006 05:52 PM
pdog I've been associated with many criminal defense lawyers in my past...
I'm glad I've moved up to greeting patent, copyright and intelectual property attorneys.
29th September 2006 07:16 PM
TomL Well tickets are open for Alantic City, whats stopping you fuckers? Lets see what the real C 10 are made of. Come back in style. But then again everyone is getting lame. Ya know that bullshit of I gotta work, my wife won't let me, I'm not feeling well, my dick hurts, paris aint on tonight, I just can't, I gotta work the next day, I just manicured my anus, gotta cut the grass, bail the hay, feed the cows, I aint paying 250 bucks for a tix, I have to go shopping, show yourselves.

Fight Back, Stand up for yourselves, regain your self esteam, Be a Man Again, Go for it, and never live a day to regret it. The future is yours take it by the balls............................................

You will talk about it forver........

Oh by the way Joey I drank at the birth place of Larry Fine on Tuesday night. Only thing missing was Paris, who may be in AC on the 27th? She will be just dying to show you her pee pee. So strap it on and come on over.
[Edited by TomL]
29th September 2006 07:18 PM
glencar I think that'll get Steelie to come.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)