ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The tour is over folks!!
From Kalingrad with love... Thanks Irina

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Im Back Return to archive Page: 1 2
09-24-03 06:50 PM
Prodigal Son Am I ok, jb? Oh, cause I called San Fran a classy city. Well, at least from my one day. I never really stuck around but I'm sure there's always a dark side to a nice tourist town. Other than that, I feel great. No more school for me, although I do work and am looking into post 2ndary stuff for next year. Based on your vacation Alex, you should be calling yourself Honky Tonk Back Door Man (oh!). As Joey says (and no I won't adopt this line)
CA-RACK!
"Oooooooooowww!!! The men don't know but the little girls, understand! Awwwwwweeerrghh!!" (Jim Morrison interpretation!)
09-24-03 08:15 PM
Gazza >Oooooooooowww!!! The men don't know but the little girls, understand! Awwwwwweeerrghh!!" (Jim Morrison interpretation!)

kinda appropriate lyric,because thats from the song "Back door man" which is a song about a certain sexual activity...
09-24-03 08:16 PM
Gazza >because we were eating out three times a day

wow! what a guy!!
09-24-03 10:15 PM
Prodigal Son Yeah it's approapriate. That's why I used it. I already knew it was from "Back Door Man." Good blues song.
09-25-03 08:53 AM
Factory Girl HT Man, why did you pick San Fran to visit??

What about visiting a manly place like Montana???

"Montana-where men are men and sheep are nervous..." rotfl

09-25-03 01:59 PM
Honky Tonk Man We chose San Fran because one of my freinds has a freind who lives out there. He met this American girl at University, they got married and now he lives and works out there. Im glad we chose San Francisco. It was such a blast.

Thats enough of the jokes Gazza!!!!

Alex
09-25-03 02:21 PM
jb HTM, do you know own shares of petro products?
Page: 1 2