ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

From Kalingrad with love... Thanks Irina
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Elton John auctioning all his stuff Return to archive Page: 1 2
09-24-03 02:55 PM
nankerphelge LONDON (Reuters) - Pop star Elton John (news) is selling off the contents of his London home as he goes minimalist after a lifetime of flamboyant extravagance, auctioning everything from Elizabethan paintings to Art Deco beds.

The sale next week is expected to raise more than $1.3 million, with prices ranging from $66 to $66,000 for items of furniture, paintings, baubles and even a pair of stone poodles.

"We are selling the entire contents of his London home. He wanted a complete change," Alexandra Reece of auction house Sotheby's, told reporters Wednesday.

------------

Among the items to be auctioned:

One set of diamond encrusted vibrating butt plugs
His and his matching red leather dildo pants
A case of vanilla scented rectal jelly
A Louis XIV "5-poster" bed
An old Habitrail set (gerbil not included)
A signed 8X10 from Liberace that says "If you like my piano, you're gonna love my organ"

09-24-03 02:57 PM
Boomy I've heard this guy spent millions in one day.

I can't believe his tour with Billy Joel was successful.
09-24-03 02:58 PM
nankerphelge I hear Billy used to help Elton push his stool in before every show....
09-24-03 03:00 PM
sirmoonie Is he selling his Howe Academy beret?

{{[[SWWWISSSHHHHHHHH]]}}

Ponce No. 1: "HEYYY HO, HEYYYY HO, HEYYYY HO!"
Ponce No. 2: "Meat locker, meat locker, shish boom bam! I'm a Howe flyboy, pound me like a yam!"

SirMerceeeeeeeeeeee! "He only hates whitey."
09-24-03 03:02 PM
jb Elton has sucked more cock than Jenna jamerson.
09-24-03 03:05 PM
Prodigal Son That's too funny! THe man does spend millions in a day. THat Billy Joel tour was puzzling too. Both guys are washed up, fat, and their singing voices burnt out from excessive smoking and/or cocaine use in the past. But I digress, Elton's 1970-75 period is some of the finest pop music ever made. Hope he sells off that awful polka dot suit he wore when performing with the anything-bashing Eminem. It looked like wall paper! Uuugh, jb is stirring up more disturbing thoughts. I wonder how many times Bernie Taupin had to turn around and say, "I'm sorry, but again, Elton, I'm not interested. Not even curious! Please, we're trying to write a song." Elton is the true Queen of England.
"Step aside Liz, cause I'm a flamer, babe" ("Stinker," 1974)
[Edited by Prodigal Son]
09-24-03 03:08 PM
jb I like 2 of his songs..."Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" and "Daniel"...
09-24-03 03:10 PM
steel driving hammer Nope, his best song is Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy.

Can't beleive I even like it.
09-24-03 03:11 PM
Prodigal Son Well, if you like those two there are surely others by him you'll enjoy, jb. I suggest Rock of the Westies. If you like Stones-like hard rocking of the early 70s, you'll truly enjoy it. I love "Grow Some Funk of Your Own," "Street kids," "Feed Me," "Billy Bones and the White Bird" and the best being "Hard Luck Story." What a rocking album, it proves Elton wasn't all sentimental. Even the one ballad, "I Feel Like a Bullet" is great. His best ever songs? Hard to say. Here is my top 20.
20. Feed Me
19. Burn Down the Mission
18. Grey Seal
16. High Flying Bird
15. Screw You (Young Man's Blues-not to be confused by the Mose Allison/Who tune)
14. I Feel Like a Bullet in the Gun of Robert Ford
13. Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me
12. Someone Saved My Life Tonight
11. Hard Luck Story
10. Tiny Dancer
9. Take Me to the Pilot
8. Daniel
7. Eldeberry Wine
6. Your Song
5. Levon
4. The Bitch is Back
3. Rocket Man
2. Saturday Night's Alright
and
1. Can You Feel the Love Tonight?
No, oh hell no. It's Bennie & the Jets.
Notable non-70s candidates: Mama Can't Buy You Love (okay, that's 1979), I Guess that's Why They Call it the Blues.
[Edited by Prodigal Son]
09-24-03 03:11 PM
Sir Stonesalot What do you mean JB...Elton has given more head than Jenna...or Elton has blown more different guys than Jenna.

I would believe that Elton has given more head, because Jenne prefers chicks. Bbut from what I understand Elton's been with the same guy for like 30 years. I think Jenna has probably blown more different cocks than Elton.

09-24-03 03:12 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
Nope, his best song is......the Brown Dirt Cowboy.

Can't beleive I even like it.

I can!!!!!

{{[[[[SWWWISSSSSHHHHHHH]]]]}}

3 pointer....but a honkey was guarding me.....ehhhhhh.
09-24-03 03:15 PM
jb I could never imagine Mick or Keith auctioning off there stuff....then again, I could never have imagined the stones performing with Justin Timberlake.
09-24-03 03:16 PM
nankerphelge Can you imagine the kinds of things you'd find in Keith's house?? Holy shit -- it boggles the mind!!!
09-24-03 03:17 PM
jb Thers a nice post about you on Gaxx3 SDH..it references your good friend Pdog...
09-24-03 03:17 PM
jb God, I can't spell!!!
09-24-03 03:35 PM
steel driving hammer Yeah I saw it Josh and I could care less, once I saw my name, I just left.

This Porsche your talking about, it's best to get one now, before everyone has one.

http://www.caranddriver.com/article.asp?section_id=3&article_id=6847&page_number=1

My dad has the new Z btw and I don't really like it.
09-24-03 03:37 PM
Joey

Steelie .....................

Are you still banned from Gasland ????????????
09-24-03 03:39 PM
jb The new Z looks awfully cool....
09-24-03 03:40 PM
steel driving hammer Yes my Joey, my lip is silenced to the Outer Limits over there.
09-24-03 03:40 PM
nankerphelge Hey jb, may want to rethink the Porsche:

"In crisis-stricken Europe, the German Volkswagen group, which dates back to the 1930s, is the largest car manufacturer. Like those at the helm of IG Farben and the Deutsche Bank, its founder, Ferdinand Porsche (1875-1951), came to personify the big business which placed itself at the service of the Nazi war machine, benefiting directly from the regime's generosity and its inhuman labour legislation. Among Ferdinand Porsche's close friends were, besides the Führer himself, Dr Robert Ley, leader of the German Labour Front (Deutsche Arbeitsfront), Reichsführer-SS Heinrich Himmler and Fritz Sauckel, who rejoiced in the pompous title of General Plenipotentiary for Manpower Allocation (Generalbevollmächtigter für den Arbeitseinsatz)."

09-24-03 03:41 PM
steel driving hammer Yes and no, the Z looks just like the TT but the interior is much different and user friendly.
09-24-03 03:42 PM
jb Thanks for raining on my parade Nanker...my mom gives me shit about the Mercedes all the time....
09-24-03 03:43 PM
Joey

I thought you had an Audi TT and a comfy Eames Chair ???

Oh , and a '54 Strat ?!?!?!?!?!

Developing .....................................'

Snarky !

09-24-03 03:43 PM
steel driving hammer That was great Nanker!
09-24-03 03:49 PM
nankerphelge Forget the high-end SUV crap jb -- stick with a sports sedan.

Trade in your Merc for the CL600 with the bi-turbo V-12:
469 horsepower
590 foot-pounds of torque

Not bad if you have $125 to throw around!

Merc also has a hand-assembled 5.5 liter V8 that cranks almost 500 hp!!! 0-60 in 4.5 seconds!!!

09-24-03 03:50 PM
Joey

....and the Good Copper Pans !
09-24-03 03:55 PM
gypsy I have come to the conclusion that jb has an abnormally small uncircumsized penis.
09-24-03 03:57 PM
jb "You make Joshy masturbate".
09-24-03 04:03 PM
Joey

************* Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat Bat ****************************

" Come on Gorilla ...........................We're in Manilla !!!!!!! "

( Unbelievable Laughter and Tremendous Applause from the throngs )

*********************** Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch **********************************

" Come on Gorilla ........................THIS is a Thrilla !!!!!!! "

( Sustained uproarious laughter + standing ovation + Don King Chortling )

{{{{ JACKY ALI , circa '75 }}}}
09-24-03 04:13 PM
gypsy My dad trains boxers.
Page: 1 2