ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
thanks thanks Mr. Jimmy
Rogers Centre, Toronto September 26, 2005
© 2005 Mr. Jimmy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Last chance to get the Rocks Off T-Shirts Return to archive Page: 1 2
September 11th, 2005 09:00 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl IMPORTANT: Before continue reading please check this table with the current status of availability:

This photo shows the four sides of the tees as they all are already done as ready to ship!

The Captain Chilli heart breakers band

As you may remember, I told you about a second and last sale of T-Shirts. We made only one batch of each design and the originals were destroyed by the designer. So these are the last 28 tees.

The reason of the delay is simple: We wanted to be sure all the tees arrived. Only one didn't and I'm going to replace but first I'm waiting for the Post Office report as ALL were sent REGISTERED MAIL, this is the first time in my life I lost a package sent by registered mail.

Well, anyway here's the deal, now you can pay with cash if and only if you send the cash hidden or/and via registered mail to my P. O. Box

Now you can pay with:

1.- PayPal (THIS IS THE BEST WAY FOR ME AND YOU AS I GET PAID AND SHIP IMMEDIATELY, send payments to [email protected]
    2.- Registered cash in US dolars or Euros to my home or PO Box (*)
    3.- US checks (add 25% for clearance and extra costs) send checks to my P.O. Box made them payable to Gerardo Liedo

If you chose options 2 or 3 please be sure to send me an e-mail or better a reply here at the board to be sure your tee will be waiting, if not there's a risk to just get a return if I'm out of tees when your payment arrives.

MY PO BOX is

Gerardo Liedo
Apartado Postal D042
CAP COAHUILA
Coahuila 5
Colonia Roma
México City, D.F. 06703
MËXICO

DESIGN 1

Design by Exile

One ink per side, front in red and back in black

This is just $13.00 USD
We don't have S or M, only seven L, five XL and one XXL

DESIGN 2

Design by Voodoo

Color selection plus two additional colors on both sides.

This is just $18.00 USD
We have two S, two M, five L, five XL and one XXL

You need to add shipping: It is important to note that the charge will be just the actual shipping as the envelope and handling will be free. You will be able to verify the shipping charge in your envelope and using this currency conversion if you have doubts about it.

The following figure shows the shipping rates and the totals, it has a 5% increase in shipping that we had since January but I was not informed, so it was an additional charge for me for the first shipping.

This is first class, high-priority registered air-mail if you don?t want registered mail please deduct $1.60 USD. Sorry, international postage is expensive.

Important: 100% guaranteed. If you don?t receive the tee you?ll get total refund including shipping. If you don?t like the tee quality (the design is here) just return it and you?ll get refund of the tee but not the shipping.

Delivery time: Shipping will be next Saturday after payment is received and cleared (That's why PayPal is the best way). Timings depend on your country and local post service, allow a maximum of three weeks for delivery after the next Saturday of your payment

Remember to send a picture of you wearing the tee-shirt

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
September 11th, 2005 09:05 PM
jb Thanks Voodoo!!!
September 12th, 2005 10:51 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl You're welcome anyway
September 12th, 2005 12:55 PM
Jair Sorry Voodoo, I'm Broke!
Would you accept, by a chance, trade one T for a Trini Lopez CD? (Its used, but mint, i can assure you)
Thanks in advance!

September 13th, 2005 12:16 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Sorry Jair "Coca Buena" Motta, only three ways to pay baby

Anyway, there's a chance if I go to Brazil next year to rock
September 13th, 2005 12:23 AM
Mr Jimmy Any chance you can airmail the girl with the smokin' ass???
September 13th, 2005 12:25 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Hey Mr. Jimmy... Better introduce you one in person in Cancun next time you come here
September 13th, 2005 12:36 AM
Mr Jimmy I was in Playa back in June... Mamitas Beach never disappoints.

I won't be back until December.
September 13th, 2005 03:37 AM
Jumacfly Voodoo I ll give you my new adress as soon as you need it!
September 13th, 2005 03:43 AM
ListenToTheLion
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
Voodoo I ll give you my new adress as soon as you need it!

Finally you have decided to move to a country where the postmen do their job. Congrats!
September 13th, 2005 04:16 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
ListenToTheLion wrote:

Finally you have decided to move to a country where the postmen do their job. Congrats!

!!!! I got to admit you re a great poster !!!
September 13th, 2005 07:18 AM
corgi37 I better get my act together and get one. $50 Australian (or so) aint too much for a piece of this place. But, bloody hell, postage is expensive, aint it!
September 13th, 2005 08:37 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Yes $7.00 USD more than shipping to the USA / Canada
September 13th, 2005 08:45 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Well, there's only two left in my size. But I won't have any money until Sept 30. I only get paid one a month so I'm tapped out until then. So I'd guess they'll be gone by then. Oh well, like they say, can't win 'em all.
September 13th, 2005 08:47 AM
eXiLe oN 2nD sT I would love one of design 1
can you email me on where to send money (weather it be cash or money order)
[email protected]
September 13th, 2005 09:03 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Well, there's only two left in my size. But I won't have any money until Sept 30. I only get paid one a month so I'm tapped out until then. So I'd guess they'll be gone by then. Oh well, like they say, can't win 'em all.

Señor Motels

Since you are the only one left from the first batch, I'm going to keep one for you, please PM or e-mail me
September 13th, 2005 09:08 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
eXiLe oN 2nD sT wrote:
I would love one of design 1
can you email me on where to send money (weather it be cash or money order)
[email protected]

Gerardo Liedo
Apartado Postal D042
CAP COAHUILA
Coahuila 5
Colonia Roma
México City, D.F. 06703
MËXICO
If you send a Money order please add 25%, if you send cash please hidden inside a greeting card or CD case
September 13th, 2005 09:15 AM
Jumacfly Voodoo you got pm
September 13th, 2005 10:45 AM
eXiLe oN 2nD sT voodoo... would it be asking too much to get the woman in the picture along with that shirt? if woman not included i am no longer interested.
September 13th, 2005 10:45 AM
eXiLe oN 2nD sT PS- im an XL... my payment will be in the mail as soon as i get back from NY
September 13th, 2005 11:10 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
eXiLe oN 2nD sT wrote:
PS- im an XL... my payment will be in the mail as soon as i get back from NY

Black or White?
September 13th, 2005 11:34 AM
Lethargy Wow! This is great, as I missed the first sound.

Can you set aside an XL of design 2 for me? I'll PayPal you immediately if you confirm. Email me privately if you like.
September 13th, 2005 11:37 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl According to tour e-mail (already replied) I kept one XXL design 2 for you
September 13th, 2005 11:48 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Señor Motels

Since you are the only one left from the first batch, I'm going to keep one for you, please PM or e-mail me

OK. Thanks. I'll compose a PM when I'm coherent.
September 14th, 2005 11:06 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl are you coherent now? LOL I have not received neither PM nor e-mail from you, anyway your tee is already reserved
September 14th, 2005 12:00 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
are you coherent now?

Close enough.....PM sent.
September 14th, 2005 11:06 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks, some tees will be sent this Saturday, hope the post office will be open as Friday is a big holiday here
September 15th, 2005 12:35 AM
mac_daddy $25 sent via paypal.

thanks again.
September 15th, 2005 07:51 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Another tee mac_daddy? LOL You are requesting the same tee... Am I right?
September 15th, 2005 08:13 AM
mac_daddy
quote:
Another tee mac_daddy? LOL You are requesting the same tee... Am I right?

sending pm now...
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)