ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
thanks thanks Mr. Jimmy
Rogers Centre, Toronto September 26, 2005
© 2005 Mr. Jimmy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Last chance to get the Rocks Off T-Shirts Return to archive Page: 1 2
September 16th, 2005 11:16 AM
bloodtv Hi,
I am interested in one of ea. shirt XL size. What would total amt. w/ shipping be? I am in NY (U.S.) and just saw the Garden (great) and Giants sta. (V. Good) shows... Garden was slightly better because of the vibe and song list...Giants Stadium is smack dab in the muck of a HUMID, WET marshland...not so enjoyable and it was HOT! But the boys were great. IMHO- Best song in MSG 19th Nerv. Last nt: Night Time
September 17th, 2005 10:57 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Sorry for the delay but I have the shipping charts here at home. If you want two XL one of each to the USA your total is $50.44 USD saving approx $5 US

If you pay now I will ship today as I only ship on Saturdays

Send your PayPal payment to [email protected]

Thanks for your interest, you're showing wealth and taste
September 17th, 2005 03:13 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl T-shirts sent except your TTM as I got you message too late but don't worry I probably will send it on Monday
September 17th, 2005 03:20 PM
Ten Thousand Motels WHAT ME WORRY?

September 18th, 2005 08:12 AM
bloodtv Sorry, I got your message late last nt. Since you send out Saturdays only, I will send payment via Paypal this week, please hold those 2 shts- 1 wht Xlg, 1 blk xlg, as payment WILL be sent. Many thanks for the offer and I can't wait to see the Stones in Jan. in MSG...I gotta'!

>>Sorry for the delay but I have the shipping charts here at home. If you want two XL one of each to the USA your total is $50.44 USD saving approx $5 US
If you pay now I will ship today as I only ship on Saturdays Send your PayPal payment to [email protected]
Thanks for your interest, you're showing wealth and taste>>

September 18th, 2005 12:34 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Ok, great! Those two shirts are already reserved for you. BTW, I will update availability as the one posted with the original message is not valid anymore
September 19th, 2005 11:59 AM
bloodtv Thanks for reserving those 2 shirts. Paypal payment in the mail within next day or so...
Thanks again....One more time for the band. Tix go on sale for Jan. 20 2006 SOON!
September 20th, 2005 09:23 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl you're welcome buddy
September 22nd, 2005 10:14 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
bloodtv wrote:
Thanks for reserving those 2 shirts. Paypal payment in the mail within next day or so...
Thanks again....One more time for the band. Tix go on sale for Jan. 20 2006 SOON!

Just a reminder Bloodtv, as tomorrow is Friday and remember that early Saturday I will be sending this weeks t-shirts, in this case Riffy and Ten Thousand Motels'
September 22nd, 2005 10:23 PM
Riffhard
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

Just a reminder Bloodtv, as tomorrow is Friday and remember that early Saturday I will be sending this weeks t-shirts, in this case Riffy and Ten Thousand Motels'

You sir are a saint! A saint I say!!! Your next fria cervasa in NYC is on me buddy!

Riffy
September 23rd, 2005 12:20 PM
bloodtv Hi,
I just made that payment via Paypal. Thanks for making those 2 cool shirts avail. (remember, x-large for each design), I'll be wearing one of 'em proudly at the next show. Ciao, Louis
September 23rd, 2005 12:23 PM
Jumacfly Voodoo you still got pm cabronito
September 24th, 2005 03:17 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I just sent today the tees for Riffy, Bloodtv (2 tees), and Ten Thousand Motels, sorry Jumacfly I didn't send yours as I'm out of M in design 1

The current status is as follows, please consider

September 25th, 2005 08:03 AM
jb Pleaae bring xx-l to New York and I shall pay you directly and avoid mailing costs...also, any chance of v-neck?
September 25th, 2005 08:13 AM
egon i know from experience these T's are fantastic
and made from high quality soft cotton.
very gentle on the nipples.
Buy, you won't regret.
September 25th, 2005 12:07 PM
egon jb, i was gonna reply to you. why did you delete?
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)