ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Bent Rej with thanks to Stewed and Keefed
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Halloween at MSG? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
21st September 2006 12:14 PM
Riffhard Scope over at The Couch is reporting that IORR is reporting that insiders are reporting that there is a rumour of a Halloween Night show at the Garden! Now that my friends could could put even the much ballyhooed {{{{{SOTC}}}}} to shame. It would be all that plus costumes! Think of the possibilities?

Riffy
21st September 2006 12:15 PM
jb A rumor which has been going on for some time..I suspect it won't be announced un til Giants fills up...
[Edited by jb]
21st September 2006 12:18 PM
Riffhard I am thinking that after the setlist last night and the new method of dropping ticket prices sharply in the run up to the show that perhaps Giants will be booked. As is always the case with Giants.

I am thinking.

Riffy
21st September 2006 12:20 PM
jb I beleive Giants will have 50k or even more now...
21st September 2006 12:26 PM
monkey_man The other rumor flying around is for a second Beacon show on Halloween.
21st September 2006 12:27 PM
Riffhard The Stones are loved in The Garden State. The Big Apple is also a city where true Stones fans like to get together and sell out shows. We are standing by the Stones unlike lesser cities.

Riffy
21st September 2006 12:27 PM
jb
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
The other rumor flying around is for a second Beacon show on Halloween.

Even better...my friggin donation to the Clinton Foundation appears to have been made in vain
21st September 2006 12:30 PM
Riffhard
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
The other rumor flying around is for a second Beacon show on Halloween.

Dare to dream. I would love to see it,but those tickets would be a hard get. I would rather see the Garden show just because tickets would be obviously easier to score.

Riffy
21st September 2006 12:31 PM
Joey
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Think of the possibilities?

Nanky ?!

21st September 2006 12:33 PM
pdog Any donation made to Hillary is in vain... I gave to Obama!
21st September 2006 12:57 PM
nankerphelge Joey, do you think Babs is trying to look like another "power Jew"??

Compare and contrast:

Oh and....Joey?

21st September 2006 12:59 PM
chevysales
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Scope over at The Couch is reporting that IORR is reporting that insiders are reporting that there is a rumour of a Halloween Night show at the Garden! Now that my friends could could put even the much ballyhooed {{{{{SOTC}}}}} to shame. It would be all that plus costumes! Think of the possibilities?

Riffy

god i hope so as that is the one show (msg any date) i will not miss... love the vibe in the garden
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Joey, do you think Babs is trying to look like another "power Jew"??

Compare and contrast:

Oh and....Joey?

You raise an interesting point my D.C. loving pal .

However , I have been watching " IMUS in the Morning " a lot these days on MSNBC . I find him ' soothing ' .

Also , I am now in love with that Amy Robach ( :23 past the hour ) that he showcases .
chevysales
quote:
jb wrote:

Even better...my friggin donation to the Clinton Foundation appears to have been made in vain

money to the dems is always in vain...
21st September 2006 01:03 PM
Joey
quote:
chevysales wrote:

money to the dems is always in vain...

Watched a Barry Goldwater special on HBO Monday Evening .

Man , Lyndon REALLY beat the living SHIT out of that guy .

Why can't the Republicans run extremists like THAT anymore ..?!

Then again , Lydnon could have crucified ANYONE !!!!

|
|
V

....Damn Shame about that Vietnam ( Iraq ?! )

|
|
V

21st September 2006 01:04 PM
jb I had a softer, kinder, stool today!!!! Yipee!!!
21st September 2006 01:06 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
I had a softer, kinder, stool today!!!! Yipee!!!

Funny you should mention that .....................

...but I have spent most of my morning straining stool .

WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** END TRANSMISSION ****
21st September 2006 01:08 PM
jb Straining causes anal fissures resulting in tears in the lining of the anal cavity. Sometimes it requires minor surgery to repair. use a stoll softener.
21st September 2006 01:14 PM
Riffhard I would rather this thread be turned into a hotbed for political bitching than see it turned into a soft stool/anal tearing/fecal laughingstock. I brought this thread into the world and I can damn sure take it out as well! Don't make me bitch slap this thread. I'll do it too! I swear the god I'll do it.

Riffy
21st September 2006 01:15 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
I would rather this thread be turned into a hotbed for political bitching than see it turned into a soft stool/anal tearing/fecal laughingstock. I brought this thread into the world and I can damn sure take it out as well! Don't make me bitch slap this thread. I'll do it too! I swear the god I'll do it.

Riffy

LOL
21st September 2006 01:16 PM
jb
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
I would rather this thread be turned into a hotbed for political bitching than see it turned into a soft stool/anal tearing/fecal laughingstock. I brought this thread into the world and I can damn sure take it out as well! Don't make me bitch slap this thread. I'll do it too! I swear the god I'll do it.

Riffy

Dulcolax=nuff said.
21st September 2006 01:48 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
jb wrote:
I had a softer, kinder, stool today!!!! Yipee!!!

The Power of the Stones, my man, the Power of the Stones.
21st September 2006 01:56 PM
jb
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

The Power of the Stones, my man, the Power of the Stones.

21st September 2006 02:05 PM
pdog I will not be able to attend...
21st September 2006 02:06 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:
I will not be able to attend...

This I would go to................
21st September 2006 02:08 PM
Joey
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Riffy

I continue .................
21st September 2006 02:11 PM
LadyJane
quote:
pdog wrote:
I will not be able to attend...

Sadly, neither will I.

Not enough vacation time to stick around after AC.

LJ.
21st September 2006 02:12 PM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Sadly, neither will I.

Not enough vacation time to stick around after AC.

LJ.

This is the show of the tour if it comes of!!! Do not, I repeat, do not, miss this event. They are never retuning!!!!
21st September 2006 02:14 PM
LadyJane
quote:
jb wrote:

This is the show of the tour if it comes of!!! Do not, I repeat, do not, miss this event. They are never retuning!!!!

Please I'm already ill.

I can't. I simply cannot.

Life gets in the way sometimes.

sniff

sniff

LJ.
21st September 2006 02:15 PM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Please I'm already ill.

I can't. I simply cannot.

Life gets in the way sometimes.

sniff

sniff

LJ.

All I can say is don't miss this event....this will be the last great Summitt unless you attend final show ever in London next summer.............................developing.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)