ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Bent Rej with thanks to Stewed and Keefed
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Halloween at MSG? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
21st September 2006 02:16 PM
Joey

I continue to suffer from flank pain, chronic IBS, benign fasciculation, and other stress related conditions. This includes rectal irritation, burning sensations upon urination, swollen glands, loose skin, and a very painful bile duct. Lately, this stress has caused scalp twitching, which I fear is a symptom of a major, terminal ailment.

Tee Hee
21st September 2006 02:17 PM
monkey_man I don't know if I'd change my plane ticket for an MSG show. . .but would for a Beacon show!
21st September 2006 02:31 PM
Gazza
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Scope over at The Couch is reporting that IORR is reporting that insiders are reporting that there is a rumour of a Halloween Night show at the Garden! Now that my friends could could put even the much ballyhooed {{{{{SOTC}}}}} to shame. It would be all that plus costumes! Think of the possibilities?

Riffy

If Giants is still far from sold out despite having been on sale for over two months and with the show a few days away, how on earth are they going to fill almost 20,000 seats at MSG in the space of five weeks with most tickets at $450 a pop?
21st September 2006 02:35 PM
jb Gazza, the # of seats for the garden is about 15k for the Stones.
21st September 2006 02:37 PM
Gazza even at that - still quite a stretch
21st September 2006 02:37 PM
Joey " how on earth are they going to fill almost 20,000 seats at MSG in the space of five weeks with most tickets at $450 a pop?"

Giants Stadium will see Papering at its Finest .
21st September 2006 02:39 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

All I can say is don't miss this event....this will be the last great Summitt unless you attend final show ever in London next summer.............................developing.

More likely for me to go to London or somewhere in europe next year...
21st September 2006 02:40 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

More likely for me to go to London or somewhere in europe next year...

Do not, I repeat Pdog, do not, miss this show. I will be solo and drinking hard!!!
21st September 2006 02:44 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

Do not, I repeat Pdog, do not, miss this show. I will be solo and drinking hard!!!

Can you provide a replacement for me in SF? My problem isn't money or willingness, it "TIME"...
I can't be both places at the same time, Who will step up... Who I say!
21st September 2006 02:45 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

Can you provide a replacement for me in SF? My problem isn't money or willingness, it "TIME"...
I can't be both places at the same time, Who will step up... Who I say!

Fiji?
21st September 2006 02:45 PM
RollingstonesUSA This would be awesome....
21st September 2006 02:46 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Scope over at The Couch is reporting that IORR is reporting that insiders are reporting that there is a rumour of a Halloween Night show at the Garden! Now that my friends could could put even the much ballyhooed {{{{{SOTC}}}}} to shame. It would be all that plus costumes! Think of the possibilities?

Riffy

MSG on 10/31 is on the itinerary I have but it is written in pencil so to speak. Several members of RO and Shidoobee were provided this from me via PM a few weeks ago with the agreement that they would not pass this info on. I seriously hope someone did not violoate my trust!
21st September 2006 02:47 PM
jb Thanks JG............it is still very tenuous b/c of widey Giants.
21st September 2006 02:57 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:
Fiji?

He's a good dad, and I can trust him with my wife... how much do you think it'll cost to have him cover in Sf for me...
I can provide him with a laminate and on couch seating!
21st September 2006 03:11 PM
jb having three(3) children of my own , ages 7 months, 10, and 13, I see my future more in them, than myself. We must not allow the bad Arabs/Muslims to rob them of their future.
21st September 2006 03:29 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:
having three(3) children of my own , ages 7 months, 10, and 13, I see my future more in them, than myself. We must not allow the bad Arabs/Muslims to rob them of their future.

I agree 100%
How is the teenage son... I'm imagining it's easier than a girl... Oi vey! Teenage girls will give you strees you never imagined possible.
21st September 2006 03:34 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
pdog wrote:

I agree 100%
How is the teenage son... I'm imagining it's easier than a girl... Oi vey! Teenage girls will give you strees you never imagined possible.

Rock The Craddle Of Love....
21st September 2006 03:34 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

I agree 100%

He is totally together...looking forward to AC. he is more into the jock than chick phase now. I told him it is normal to get erections...
21st September 2006 03:36 PM
Gazza
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

MSG on 10/31 is on the itinerary I have but it is written in pencil so to speak. Several members of RO and Shidoobee were provided this from me via PM a few weeks ago with the agreement that they would not pass this info on. I seriously hope someone did not violoate my trust!

Bjornulf on IORR reckons it will happen and will probably be announced very shortly after Giants
21st September 2006 03:36 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
jb wrote:

He is totally together...looking forward to AC. he is more into the jock than chick phase now. I told him it is normal to get erections...

I never had the sex talk with my Dad....
21st September 2006 03:37 PM
jb
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:

I never had the sex talk with my Dad....

Diffrent day and age my friend...sex can kill you now!!!!
21st September 2006 09:34 PM
mojoman
quote:
jb wrote:

Diffrent day and age my friend...sex can kill you now!!!!

i.e. micheal hutchence
21st September 2006 09:37 PM
TomL Count me in for MSG, I'm going as paris Hilton's pee pee.
21st September 2006 10:35 PM
Your Cousin Lou MSG and Giants are two completely different venues. There are many people here in NYC that will NOT schlep it out to the Meadowlands, simply because it is Jersey and nobody wants to go out to Jersey. MSG will have no problem filling up, regardless of wheter or not Giants stadium is wide open or sold out.

I predict that there will be NO 2nd Beacon Show.
21st September 2006 10:50 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Madison Square Garden will have "Zappa Plays Zappa" this haloween sorry to spoil the party but it's scheduled and on sale (not wide open)

21st September 2006 10:52 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Well, it's the "Theatre" at MSG so we can have both Stones and kids
21st September 2006 11:47 PM
Bitch This thread certainly has alot of twists!

First off, NJ is getting 2 shows this leg, so the RS know there is a huge fan base here and it has nothing to do with MSG. 2 different animals, MSG sells out expensive seats every time, people in NY have money, lots of it. Secondly, the rumor of MSG on Halloween has been circulating since the announcement of this US leg. It was to replace the 2nd unhappening Beacon show. I have purchased a pair of tix for AC specifically to trade for the MSG show. Anyone interested? Thirdly, The Theatre at MSG is in a different location, so Zappa on Oct. 31 which is on sale can still go on. Its not unusual in NYC for several shows and sporting events to take place on any given night. And for Riffy,
22nd September 2006 12:57 AM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

This is the show of the tour if it comes of!!! Do not, I repeat, do not, miss this event. They are never retuning!!!!

I'm gonna try to scalp that night. See ya there?
22nd September 2006 08:05 AM
chevysales
quote:
Bitch wrote:
This thread certainly has alot of twists!

First off, NJ is getting 2 shows this leg, so the RS know there is a huge fan base here and it has nothing to do with MSG. 2 different animals, MSG sells out expensive seats every time, people in NY have money, lots of it. Secondly, the rumor of MSG on Halloween has been circulating since the announcement of this US leg. It was to replace the 2nd unhappening Beacon show. I have purchased a pair of tix for AC specifically to trade for the MSG show. Anyone interested? Thirdly, The Theatre at MSG is in a different location, so Zappa on Oct. 31 which is on sale can still go on. Its not unusual in NYC for several shows and sporting events to take place on any given night. And for Riffy,

dylan played the thearter awhile back on same nite stones did the the garden... it was licks or no security i can't remember
22nd September 2006 08:18 AM
Gazza
quote:
chevysales wrote:

dylan played the thearter awhile back on same nite stones did the the garden... it was licks or no security i can't remember

earlier. It was actually Bridges - January 1998

he also played a run of shows at Radio City Music Hall in 1989 when the Stones were playing "Che Stadium"
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)