ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Bent Rej with thanks to Stewed and Keefed
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Recent pictures of the Jagger family Return to archive Page: 1 2
20th September 2006 05:43 PM
Lavendar Jade + Sea Quinz! O_O
WOW!
20th September 2006 05:52 PM
ComeAsYouAre Jade is the most besutiful of the Stones kids. They all are attractive but I must say that Lizzie is least.
20th September 2006 06:07 PM
texile i think they're all lovely - it's not nice to compare...
but hey, jade is half-latina and we have that special THING.
20th September 2006 06:22 PM
Gazza
quote:
texile wrote:

possible, most ads are....
my friend grew up on playboy and therefore, his body image of women is laughably unreal.
in his world - which is at a substantial distance from the opposite sex - women remain airbrushed.

I dont mean airbrushed, though. It just looks like her head has been superimposed onto someone else's body. The photos just dont "look" right. The first one especially looks like its a fake.
[Edited by Gazza]
20th September 2006 06:58 PM
texile
quote:
Gazza wrote:

I dont mean airbrushed, though. It just looks like her head has been superimposed onto someone else's body. The photos just dont "look" right. The first one especially looks like its a fake.
[Edited by Gazza]

entirely possible...
but i wondered if these are even the actual ads -
supposedly, the deal has barely been inked so i thought it seemed a little soon.
it might be just a promotional thing.
21st September 2006 05:58 AM
FotiniD
quote:
texile wrote:

what's interesting and admirable is that they both became parents very young and seem to give their children the stability they never had....

Didn't know Marlon lived next to Keith!

Yes, it is admirable and somewhat surprising that they managed to lead stabile lives after the nightmares their childhoods have been - especially Marlon's.
21st September 2006 08:58 AM
Factory Girl Great pix! Thanks for posting!!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)