ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Bent Rej with thanks to Stewed and Keefed
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Recent pictures of the Jagger family Return to archive Page: 1 2
15th September 2006 08:28 AM
Jeep Jade - New York september 12th - "Gap" celebration :

(with Kate gathers no Moss)

Elizabeth - London september 12th - "Marks & Spencer" campaign :

Bianca - Berlin september 7th - 'Table of free voices':

(with Willem Dafoe)

Mick - Copenhagen september 4th - Leaving Hotel d'Angleterre :

Elizabeth & Georgia - London august 20th - After show party :

(with Theodora R.)

[Edited by Jeep]
15th September 2006 09:00 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Nice set of pix...thanks.
15th September 2006 09:34 AM
corgi37 Fuck! Jade as a blonde! She is SOOOOOOOOO Corgi material. Can some one please call her and notify her.
15th September 2006 10:04 AM
WJ What the hell is Elizabeth wearing?
15th September 2006 10:11 AM
Riffhard I gotta say that Theo has really got her old man's cool pose down pat. Looking very hip for sure. Ain't Georgia growing up quick?

Riffy
15th September 2006 10:23 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Ain't Georgia growing up quick?
Riffy

They always do....sadly.

Alex and Paris Hilton look alot alike, don't they?

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
15th September 2006 10:58 AM
mickmask Jade is lovely.
As for the rest..all I've gotta say is "buy those girls a burger"!!!!

mm.
19th September 2006 12:05 PM
Jeep Jade - London - September 17th - Westfield Launch Party

(with her daughters Amba and Assisi)

Elizabeth - London - September 18th - Fashion Week

[Edited by Jeep]
19th September 2006 12:15 PM
Saint Sway Hot damn!!!

I wanna be at her next gap celebration...

quote:
Jeep wrote:
Jade - New York september 12th - "Gap" celebration :

19th September 2006 02:08 PM
texile it's sad that i'm more exited about seeing these than i am of my own family members....
although i prefer jade's dar hair - it accentuates her ethnic roots.
19th September 2006 02:16 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
texile wrote:
although i prefer jade's dark hair - it accentuates her ethnic roots.

I'm guessing she keeps it very trim. Perhaps completely shaved.

wait...

what are we talking about?
[Edited by Saint Sway]
19th September 2006 02:27 PM
texile
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

I'm guessing she keeps it very trim. Perhaps completely shaved.

wait...

what are we talking about?
[Edited by Saint Sway]

(gasp)...........

19th September 2006 02:34 PM
texile i just noticed willem defoe next to bianca....
19th September 2006 02:54 PM
Dick Bush Oh my gosh.

Now I truly understand why their fathers work late nights.

19th September 2006 05:14 PM
tumbling dice
Jade is sexy and beaultiful,Theo is going to the same way.I like her style,she´s like Keith in some angles.Elizabeth and Georgia are handsome girls,but too young.they are still babys in my view.
19th September 2006 11:29 PM
oldkr with such beautiful parentage its some kind of sick twisted miracle that Lizzie looks like she was aprented by a horse and a moose

OLDKR
19th September 2006 11:34 PM
not bound to please
quote:
oldkr wrote:
with such beautiful parentage its some kind of sick twisted miracle that Lizzie looks like she was aprented by a horse and a moose

OLDKR

I was going to say she looks like Chelsea Clinton - but I guess it's the same thing.

Jade is beautiful.

20th September 2006 01:00 AM
Poplar
Those Richards girls ... holy hell.
20th September 2006 03:10 AM
danielharris627 Cool! Thanks.
20th September 2006 01:09 PM
Jeep Far all the fans...
Jade in the today edition of the Daily Star.
She's the new model of "Adore Moi" lingerie brand.
http://www.adoremoi.co.uk/

20th September 2006 01:42 PM
Saint Sway Thank you Jeep!!
20th September 2006 01:49 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
I gotta say that Theo has really got her old man's cool pose down pat. Looking very hip for sure. Ain't Georgia growing up quick?

Riffy

Damn, Riffy, you nailed it. Check out that stance!

20th September 2006 01:51 PM
Bon-Bon Elizabeth is gorgeous! Jade is a bit jaded. And Keith's girls are sleazy just like him. :-)
20th September 2006 02:16 PM
texile
quote:
Bon-Bon wrote:
Elizabeth is gorgeous! Jade is a bit jaded. And Keith's girls are sleazy just like him. :-)

jade and marlon are the original stones kids to me...bred in the crazy years...and jade's lifestyle proves that - she's outrageous and quirky. marlon seems to have went the other exreme.
i can't help it - but i have more of an affection for them than the new breed.
the young ones dress the part and pose the part but they're bland - products of a more conservative era and they seem foreign to me.....disconnected from the stones that i know and love.
20th September 2006 03:12 PM
Bon-Bon Never hear a thing about Marlon. I know he's married. Would really like to see pictures of him. And Dandelion who changed her name to something normal. I saw a couple of pictures of Keith with her at her wedding. I think she was born with some facial defect. Amazing that's all when you think of what Keith and Anita were doing back then.
20th September 2006 03:14 PM
Gazza
quote:
Jeep wrote:
Far all the fans...
Jade in the today edition of the Daily Star.
She's the new model of "Adore Moi" lingerie brand.
http://www.adoremoi.co.uk/

Is it just me or do those Jade swimsuit pics look "photoshopped" ?
20th September 2006 03:26 PM
texile
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Is it just me or do those Jade swimsuit pics look "photoshopped" ?

possible, most ads are....
my friend grew up on playboy and therefore, his body image of women is laughably unreal.
in his world - which is at a substantial distance from the opposite sex - women remain airbrushed.
20th September 2006 03:29 PM
Bon-Bon I thought I already posted this. Would like to know more about Marlon and see more pictures of him. I know he's married. And Dandelion, who changed her name to something more normal. I saw a couple of pictures of Keith with her at her wedding. She was born with a facial deformity I read somewhere once. Amazing that's all considering what Keith and Anita were doing back then.
20th September 2006 03:50 PM
texile
quote:
Bon-Bon wrote:
I thought I already posted this. Would like to know more about Marlon and see more pictures of him. I know he's married. And Dandelion, who changed her name to something more normal. I saw a couple of pictures of Keith with her at her wedding. She was born with a facial deformity I read somewhere once. Amazing that's all considering what Keith and Anita were doing back then.

marlon lives next door to keith in connecticut and works on a ny mag geared toward trendy thrift shop clientele ..it's like a bunch of rich kids who run a magazine for other rich kids;
he's married to the daughter of yves st. laurent's muse.
marlon seems to have gone in the opposite direction of keith and anita.
i wonder what kind of relationship jade and marlon have -
i know marlon was good freinds with jade's ex..
they seem so different but they have that common link to the stones glory years - which must have been difficult and unstable.
what's interesting and admirable is that they both became parents very young and seem to give their children the stability they never had....
20th September 2006 04:03 PM
Bon-Bon
quote:
texile wrote:

marlon lives next door to keith in connecticut and works on a ny mag geared toward trendy thrift shop clientele ..it's like a bunch of rich kids who run a magazine for other rich kids;
he's married to the daughter of yves st. laurent's muse.
marlon seems to have gone in the opposite direction of keith and anita.
i wonder what kind of relationship jade and marlon have -
i know marlon was good freinds with jade's ex..
they seem so different but they have that common link to the stones glory years - which must have been difficult and unstable.
what's interesting and admirable is that they both became parents very young and seem to give their children the stability they never had....

Is this how I do this? Just add my text to your under "quote" to make a reply? And how do I get back to the main board without going out and coming back in again? Yeah, I knew Marlon was doing pretty well somehow. Does Keith still have that house in Connecticut? The same one where Anita shot some young kid in her bed?? :-~
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)