ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

From Russia with love
Thanks Irina

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŃOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: a pic of mick with l'wren Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
09-18-03 11:26 AM
Miss U. Ha ha FPM!!! LoL.

Somehow I don't think MT is Keith's type...but he does look good don't he! Did MT used to dye his hair blonder in the old days?
09-18-03 01:49 PM
Pattie
So most of the girls here don't think L´wren is pretty, what about you guys, do you think she's beautiful?
Keith likes blondes and only blondes doesn't he?
I respect Mick cause he loves most chicks, not just one type
09-18-03 01:53 PM
steel driving hammer She doesn't look that beautiful.

She looks professional and sophisticated though.
09-18-03 02:03 PM
Pattie
Too skinny?
09-18-03 02:08 PM
Mother baby
quote:
Pattie wrote:

So most of the girls here don't think L´wren is pretty, what about you guys, do you think she's beautiful?

Oh I do. But the papparazzi won't provide us with enough pictures. Mick's 60 now...she might very well be the one he dies with. All of us have to stop sooner or later....alas even Mick. And he needs to "stop" really for himself. I hope it works out for them. I really do.
09-18-03 02:09 PM
steel driving hammer Ah maybe, IMO, the skinnier the better.

Like Colista Flockhart - I love her.

Especially her upper lip curl.
09-18-03 02:10 PM
Pattie
I hope he falls in love, he said in an interview that he's never been in love.
09-18-03 02:12 PM
Pattie
But you like her upper lip and that's got a curve so you like curves! You can't deny it
09-18-03 02:12 PM
Moonisup maybe Mick is in love with Mick.
[Edited by Moonisup]
09-18-03 02:16 PM
Pattie
Haha, no if he was he would fall for someone else too, and he hasn't . Maybe it's true what he sings about his "heart of stone"
09-18-03 02:17 PM
Moonisup I really like that song. It has something I can't really describe in it
09-18-03 02:18 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
Pattie wrote:
I hope he falls in love, he said in an interview that he's never been in love.

He doesn't really need to be in love.

He's the Stud of all the Muffins.

But he is tempted by the fruit of another...

Tempted until Jerry discovers! LOL!
09-18-03 02:19 PM
Boomy Rik, that song has feeling, bro. Feeling. They couldn't write a tune like that ever again, no matter how hard Mick and Keef try.
09-18-03 02:21 PM
Pattie
I love that song too, Steelie you're so unromantic, don't you think that it's great to fall in love?
09-18-03 02:21 PM
Moonisup
quote:
Boomy wrote:
Rik, that song has feeling, bro. Feeling. They couldn't write a tune like that ever again, no matter how hard Mick and Keef try.

yes, we know that!! WE are the same age as them, when they wrote it, maybe that's it
09-18-03 02:25 PM
Boomy To do something like that when you are in your early 20's is simply exquisite.

Hey Rik, what ever happened to the Pie Chats? Seems like everyone got busy all of the sudden!
09-18-03 02:27 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
Pattie wrote:
I love that song too, Steelie you're so unromantic, don't you think that it's great to fall in love?

Yes it is great to fall in love.

But why "Fall" why not Jump In Love!

Why does one must "Fall?"

But really, I got some Stud left in me that I don't wanna waste right now.
09-18-03 02:28 PM
Moonisup I don't know where they are, but I must admit, I ain't in the chat anymore, to busy, watching tv, msn, vodka, and chat! haha too much!
[Edited by Moonisup]
09-18-03 02:29 PM
Pattie
You can be a stud and still be in love...no?
Pattie
I'm busy doing my kegals...hahah just kidding
Boomy What's good on TV over their? A Team reruns?
09-18-03 02:31 PM
Mother baby
quote:
Pattie wrote:

, he said in an interview that he's never been in love.

Well, he's a liar then.
Therein lies the problem.
09-18-03 02:35 PM
steel driving hammer Stud Muffins usually must tell lies.
09-18-03 02:37 PM
steel driving hammer But it was sad that Mick lied about Lucas not being his son.
09-18-03 02:38 PM
Moonisup
quote:
Boomy wrote:
What's good on TV over their? A Team reruns?

Bassie and Adriaan
09-18-03 02:39 PM
Pattie
Studs, well I guess that's alright then. Atleast they're good in one area
09-18-03 02:55 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
But it was sad that Mick lied about Lucas not being his son.

I don't think he said Lucas wasn't his son. He just wanted to have DNA tests before he admitted it. (Though of course it was hardly necessary. All Mick's children have their daddy's lips! BTW, there's a nice pic of Lucas in According To The Stones. And a pic of Ronnie 'in' a guitar case! No kidding!)
09-18-03 02:56 PM
glencar English TV is quite trashy. Their talk shows are as bad as Springer & the rest of it. Social pathology knows no bounds.

This L'Wren is kinda cute (six foot fruit?) but what an odd name. Why not stick with her given name?

At least Mick never wasted time with Christie Brinkley. Man, is she dense!
09-18-03 03:53 PM
Miss U.
quote:
glencar wrote:

This L'Wren is kinda cute (six foot fruit?) but what an odd name. Why not stick with her given name?

Because she's a snob!
09-19-03 09:07 AM
Egbert Hate to say it but L'Wren kinda reminds me of the singer from that horrible '80's "band" Dead Or Alive.
Page: 1 2 3 4