ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

From Russia with love
Thanks Irina

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: a pic of mick with l'wren Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
09-19-03 09:33 AM
JaggerLips
quote:
Pattie wrote:

I hope he falls in love, he said in an interview that he's never been in love.

Yes WITH ME! heheheh

I can dream can't I?
09-19-03 04:21 PM
prism No, Keith doesn't like only blondes. Ronnie Spector, Linda Keith, and that other woman are brunettes. Emeretta Marks is black. I wonder if Keith's "She Left Her Mark On Me" was about Emeretta Marks.
09-19-03 04:54 PM
jaggergurl Here is an old interview with L'Wren from the 2000 Oscars...

pics and interview from 2000 Oscars
09-19-03 05:02 PM
Pattie
Emeretta ..? who's that? I've never heard of her. When was he involved with her?
09-19-03 05:11 PM
hmps "they don't look good together"

that's the vaguest shit I've ever heard. who gives a shit?

LOVE SHALL OVERCOME!

and a nice to y'all

09-19-03 06:31 PM
Mother baby L'wren Scott

Latter-day Saint (apparently not currently a churchgoer). Born circa 1964. Adopted by parents in Roy, Utah in 1964. Height: 6 foot, 4 inches tall. Raised as a devout Latter-day Saint, and sang in he ward choir as a youth. Attended Roy High School. At the age of 18 she moved to Los Angeles to pursue a modelling career. Worked for years in Paris, Milan and London. Was featured in the multi-million dollar "Pretty Polly advertising campaign, directed by David Bailey, which featured her 42-inch legs as the hands ticking around a clock face to the music of the Kinks' 'All Day And All Of The Night'" (article by Barbara Davies, The Mirror, 26 July 2003). Became one of Holllywood's leading fashion stylists. Costume designer for "Mercy" (2000) and "Diabolique" (1996). Designed costumes for Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise in "Eyes Wide Shut" and for Val Kilmer in "The Salton Sea." Styled outfits for "Star Wars: Episode One - The Phantom Menace." Numerous other credits. Style Designer for the 2000 Academy Awards ceremony. She as recently written and shot two short films, including the 6-minute "Lady's Point of View" (2002). She is currently working on her first feature-length film. In 2003 The Mirror published a detailed biographical article about Scott, which also described her carefree sexual relationship with famed rock star Mick Jagger, a relationship which began circa early 2002.
Page: 1 2 3 4