ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Relaxing in Sweden - April 1965
© IBL with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: THOSE BASTARDS AT RS.COM SCREWED ME! Return to archive Page: 1 2
16th September 2007 12:35 AM
nankerphelge So, GTRM, you crack me up!!
16th September 2007 01:35 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

You know, Fotini, I was just going to let it slide and keep the shirt. After all, they didn't bother making event shirts for Atlantic City, Lisbon or Madrid, so it would have been nice to at least have a tour shirt. Then today I took a really good look at it and realized that it's not even a quality silkscreen. The design is made from that heat-transfered, rubbery stuff that you usually see on cheap knock-offs. I'm sending it back.

i wouldn't send it back if i were you. you'll probably lose the shirt and your refund
17th September 2007 02:11 PM
Martha
quote:
egon wrote:
I thought we all agreed not to buy anything from RS.SCUM anymore?

I fell for the hype...and off the wagon. ;-(
17th September 2007 02:31 PM
Gazza Has anyone got the 'new' fanclub DVD yet?

What's on it?
17th September 2007 02:36 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Has anyone got the 'new' fanclub DVD yet?

What's on it?

Still waiting...but I imagine it's 90 minutes of the Band, including entourage and M Cohl just pointing at the camera and laughing at us.

Suckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LJ.
17th September 2007 02:46 PM
Gazza That would make sense

One more question. If you dont use your membership to buy tickets, do you still get the DVD?

I got one in the post today and assumed it was the 'new' DVD, but its the previous one with bloody Licks tour footage!

I had 3 memberships in 2005, and only bought tickets with two. I got two DVds and one lithograph in December 2005 but I've been plaguing them a lot of late for my $100 refund on the unused membership which expired 9 months ago. They promised me a cheque 'within days' on 13th July...ho hum...

so I'm assuming the DVD (and the lithograph which is en route separately) are part of that membership. Even rs.com couldnt be so fuckwitted to send me the wrong DVD as part of my CURRENT membership which I took out in March.

Right?
17th September 2007 02:52 PM
gimmekeef Is the fanclub dvd the same one I got a year or so ago..In a sliver tin with lip logo indented? It came with a Bigger Bang poster....Is this a new round of "gifts"...or are they that far behind legacy memberships?....
17th September 2007 02:53 PM
Gazza Thats the one....there IS supposed to be a new DVD, however
17th September 2007 03:37 PM
jb This is about the only thing I have not wasted Stones money on ...the tees/hats from the last two tours have been awful....
17th September 2007 03:44 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
This is about the only thing I have not wasted Stones money on ...the tees/hats from the last two tours have been awful....

The entire third floor is completely , COMPLETELY out of toilet paper . Why ?! .... WHY ?!

Why can't I wipe when I feel ?!?!
17th September 2007 03:45 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

The entire third floor is completely , COMPLETELY out of toilet paper . Why ?! .... WHY ?!

Why can't I wipe when I feel ?!?!

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)