ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

Thanks to Fabio "hot Stuff"
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I wonder what his view is on PIE? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
September 9th, 2004 12:43 PM
Sir Stonesalot Oh the 'Vette, easy. Same way with a rock n roll show...I'll go to the show every time.

But see, I see things a bit differently. I'm married. I can have pie whenever I want. So I can have the 'Vette, and have the pie too. Why pick when you can have both.

Now, if the scenario is something like...pie or 'Vette but whatever you pick you can never have the other ever again...then I would take pie every time. Or you can either take pie or rock n roll with you on a desert island...again I would take pie. I have rock n roll in my head...I can always sing and beat on something for a rythmn...but there is no substitute for pie
September 9th, 2004 01:03 PM
charlotte Had a '74 Vette, ate a lot of pie, some with whip cream and also three cherry pies!As Minnie would say "de....li...cious!!!!!!!"
September 9th, 2004 01:05 PM
The_Worst That's what I figured... Don't worry Some Guy...You can hate us all you want. The U.S. will still be there to save your ass again when you guys get in trouble again (and believe me it's only a matter of time before you will need us again)...

Believe it or not, the world does not revolve around Paris ...

quote:
littleredrooster wrote:
He is from France.

Baldar

September 9th, 2004 01:09 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
The_Worst wrote:
That's what I figured... Don't worry Some Guy...You can hate us all you want. The U.S. will still be there to save your ass again when you guys get in trouble again (and believe me it's only a matter of time before you will need us again)...

Shit. He's from Georgia. What are we gonna do send in Sherman's army again?
September 9th, 2004 01:14 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Gentlemen! Gentlemen! Peace!
Let's not fight over the Pie.
Pie also causes wars.

"The Pie That Launched a Thousand Ships"
September 9th, 2004 01:17 PM
parmeda
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Well, Sir Stonesomewhat just got done explaining how all pie is different and now YOU say all pie is the same. WTF?

10K, I meant Bush, as in "G. W."...and comparing him to a "PIE".
Then again, that's my opinion dear
September 9th, 2004 01:32 PM
caro
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Pie also causes wars.

"The Pie That Launched a Thousand Ships"

Um yeah, but we're talking about the most beautiful pie in the world there...

"-Give us our pie back!
-You sure you don't want a trojan pie instead?...
-Give us our pie back!!!"
September 9th, 2004 03:10 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Well, of course, when it grows back, it goes through that awkward stubble stage...that is itchy. But goes away soon. Plus, I use Epil-stop spray which relieves that bothersome itch from re-growth.

Did you run out of " Bumpstoppers " AGAIN ?!?!?!

September 9th, 2004 03:41 PM
gypsy joey, I'm so touched. You remembered "bumpstoppers!"
It was formulated for the "brothas" for course hair re-growth...but ladies can use it on the 'pie' as well. You can find it at Wal-Mart with the 'ethnic' shaving gel/cream, etc...
September 9th, 2004 03:49 PM
egon
quote:
The_Worst wrote:
That's what I figured... Don't worry Some Guy...You can hate us all you want. The U.S. will still be there to save your ass again when you guys get in trouble again (and believe me it's only a matter of time before you will need us again)...

WTF??? I thought the world revolved around the US?

September 9th, 2004 04:26 PM
Some Guy
quote:
The_Worst wrote:

Good job, my friend.
Mission Accomplished!
[Edited by Some(born in the USA)Guy]
[Edited by Some Guy]
September 9th, 2004 05:40 PM
Bloozehound

David Towie
Toe Factor: 9
Overheard Saying: "Listen Iman...I know Mick is ugly, but I was on some serious drugs at the time."

"Ground Control to Major Toe". Let's set the record straight: David Bowie is a genius and a renaissance man. However... Why the Thin White Duke would wear a cutoff shrink-wrapped tablecloth in this manner is a question for the ages. This has to be as ridiculous as a man can look with a supermodel on his arm. Iman did not merely allow this to occur; she joined him on this walk of shame, making her guilty of an act of commission and not merely omission. But then again......she is from Toemalia. I think this is the only creative effort by Bowie that will not be copied by Puff Daddy....or P. Diddy....or whatever that no-talent loser calls himself this week.
September 9th, 2004 06:09 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
joey, I'm so touched. You remembered "bumpstoppers!"

Come To Joey ........................We could make a " shaved " book of records , whilst your dog keeps licking my nose ............and chewing up all those letters .

September 9th, 2004 06:19 PM
gypsy joey! Look--Bowie's wearing your shorts! Wonder if Bowie used "bumpstoppers?" I can't believe HOWE gay those shorts are!
September 10th, 2004 09:40 AM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I can't believe HOWE gay those shorts are!

www.HoweMilitary.com
September 10th, 2004 11:59 AM
littleredrooster
quote:
The_Worst wrote:

Didn't any of you see 'The Coneheads' ?

The line 'He is from France' refers to Baldar (Dan Akroyd)
telling his neighbors that his Conehead family is not from another planet, but from France,
No political inference here folks!

Roostah
September 10th, 2004 07:22 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

David Towie
Toe Factor: 9
Overheard Saying: "Listen Iman...I know Mick is ugly, but I was on some serious drugs at the time."

Yeah, some Bowie's albums at the time sucked...
September 13th, 2004 07:36 AM
Zack Bowie says he has absolutely no recollection of making Station to Station, arguably his best album ever. That still doesn't explain those shorts.
September 14th, 2004 11:45 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
gypsy wrote:
[...] One reason was that she shaves her entire pie, and he said it made him feel like a pedophile. He said the Brazilian thing was fine, but anything less is just creepy. [...}

Brazilian thing? Could you explain what, I mean, who the hell came up with this name? Really, I am curious dear Gypsy, cause I haver never heard that before....

Anyway, your father rocks dear! He's got style.....

Thrill my funky soul Jersee....
September 14th, 2004 12:07 PM
gypsy JJF, I don't know who came up with the name...I just know when a girl gets her pie waxed, the salon people call it the "Brazilian Wax." I have no idea how it got that name. joey? anyone?

And, thanks--my dad does rock.
September 14th, 2004 12:28 PM
jb My experience with PIE has varied depending on the scent...
September 14th, 2004 12:34 PM
charlotte No doubt about that JB!!!
Page: 1 2 3