ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

Thanks to Fabio "hot Stuff"
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I wonder what his view is on PIE? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
September 8th, 2004 03:55 PM
Some Guy Here's a lil' Bush:

"We will make sure our troops have all that is necessary to complete their missions. That's why I went to the Congress last September and proposed fundamental � supplemental funding, which is money for armor and body parts and ammunition and fuel." �George W. Bush, Eerie, Pa., Sept. 4, 2004
[Edited by Some Guy]
September 8th, 2004 04:50 PM
charlotte I much rather talk about Gypsy's bush or lack of...anyday than bush the Neanderthal man
September 8th, 2004 05:17 PM
mickmask I've heard... the drapes should match the rug.
Personally... I prefer hardwood.

... I'm just sayin'..
mm.
September 8th, 2004 05:21 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
charlotte wrote:
I much rather talk about Gypsy's bush or lack of...anyday than bush the Neanderthal man

Hey now Charlotte, don't be stealing my jokes...just because it seems to have gone over Some Guys head.
September 8th, 2004 05:28 PM
Some Guy "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." �George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004
September 8th, 2004 06:03 PM
sirmoonie Sliding into second on a warm summer night....growing anticipation of the fire down below.....
September 8th, 2004 06:20 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Sliding into second on a warm summer night....growing anticipation of the fire down below.....

??????????? ****Blank Stare******
September 8th, 2004 07:27 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
??????????? ****Blank Stare******

Thats too bad, Spuds. You've really missed out on some of the finer things in life.
September 8th, 2004 08:57 PM
gypsy charlotte, what is your gender?
you kinda scare me.
September 8th, 2004 10:25 PM
The_Worst Some Guy,

You have one distorted view of our good president....

God Bless George W. Bush!!!

quote:
Some Guy wrote:
We are Mothers (and others) opposing Bush because this administration�s policies endanger our families and our country.

Our mission is to get the facts out, get the voters out and get this administration out of office.
We are Mothers Opposing Bush because this administration is leading our country away from our core values of honesty, compassion, community and patriotism.
We deserve a president who heals conflicts with conversation and cooperation, not by bullying. more
* We deserve a president who will not gamble away our savings on tax cuts for the wealthy and an unjustified war that is leaving our descendants with an overwhelming deficit. more
* We deserve a president who manages a budget that leaves no child behind, hungry, uneducated or impoverished. more
* We deserve a president who believes sick people need equal access to quality healthcare, and that benefits for the elderly should not dwindle. more
* We deserve a president who honors and protects our natural resources so that our own children can inherit, and pass on, a healthy planet. more
* We deserve a president who respects the civil rights of every citizen, and leaves choices on God and marriage up to each individual. more

[Edited by The_Worst]
September 8th, 2004 10:38 PM
gypsy I don't discuss politics on Rolling Stones boards, and I don't think anyone else should either.
September 8th, 2004 11:40 PM
parmeda
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Well another thread hijacked. I thought this thread was supposed to be about Bush.

Hijacked? Heck no, 10K...

Bush, pie, pie, Bush...it's all the same darlin'

quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I like everything about pie.

Pie is our common ground, something we can all agree upon. Pie is certainly better than Bush.

I do not believe in God, but when presented with a particularly good piece of pie, I have been known to become very religious. I fall to my knees and worship pie for hours. Ok not for hours...but at least until my hands and tongue get tired from praying.

Pie can motivate men to move mountains, but usually it motivates men to move furniture.....or sit through a ballet.

Pie is better than beer. How so, you may ask? Simply because when offered free beer OR free pie...you always go for the pie.

Some pie is woefully neglected by it's owner, and allowed to fall into a woeful state. It ceases to be pie, and becomes....wolfpuss. But this is not pie's fault, for it is our responsilbility to take care of pie...and see that it is well maintained. Remember, beneath every wolfpuss, there is pie patiently waiting to be free.

My question is...at what age does pie cease being pie, and become nasty grannypuss? Is this, like wolfpuss, the fault of those who are responsible for care of the pie? Or is it simply a question of time and physiology? Is it possible for pie to be ageless? Is there such a thing as pie plastic surgery? Can you get a pielift...or a pie job? I know things can be done for ass and tits....but what about pie?

Yes, what about pie......

********Standing up, whistling & clapping*********
SS...what a monolog! I applaud you!
You are, undoubtably... The PIE Master!
September 8th, 2004 11:53 PM
gypsy I know, parmy...fuck "The Vagina Monologues!" We've got "SirStonesalot's Pie Monologue."
September 8th, 2004 11:56 PM
parmeda The guy needs an agent and a big fat contract!
September 9th, 2004 12:00 AM
gypsy His post inspired me to ponder pie all day!
Seriously, there was some lady on Howard Stern last week, and they were making fun of her "camel toe." Apparently, there is plastic surgery available to remove fat from the labia. Fascinating information.
September 9th, 2004 12:08 AM
parmeda
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Apparently, there is plastic surgery available to remove fat from the labia. Fascinating information.

Do you realize that Joey is going to run with that statement tomorrow? He will want confirmation!
September 9th, 2004 12:31 AM
Poplar
I recently enjoyed two pies at once. It was a first for me. I cannot say enough about the experience. In fact, it changed the way I think about pie in general.

September 9th, 2004 12:39 AM
Sir Stonesalot Ladies....

It is easy for me to wax poetic about pie. Pie is probably the only "thing" that I like more than rock and roll. Words come easily when you are passionate about your subject...and how can anyone not be passionate about pie?

OK...now about Bush.

Pie is better than Bush because you fuck pie, but Bush fucks you.

September 9th, 2004 01:00 AM
parmeda
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:

He does encores!

(SS, are you keeping a journal, dear?)
September 9th, 2004 01:02 AM
The_Worst Where are you from? Just curious...

quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Ladies....

It is easy for me to wax poetic about pie. Pie is probably the only "thing" that I like more than rock and roll. Words come easily when you are passionate about your subject...and how can anyone not be passionate about pie?

OK...now about Bush.

September 9th, 2004 02:12 AM
littleredrooster He is from France.

Baldar
September 9th, 2004 02:33 AM
Jumacfly me too...we love Pie in France and hate Bushie (like everywhere in the world)

Hay ladies have you ever tried the Geisha balls??
my girlfriend loves that
September 9th, 2004 05:24 AM
charlotte Gypsy, I am a male!! Charlotte is the name of the city I first saw the Rolling Stones live in concert! Understand the confusion. I am differently a Pie lover!!!!!!!!!especially with no bush!!!!
September 9th, 2004 08:20 AM
Some Guy
quote:
The_Worst wrote:
Some Guy,

You have one distorted view of our good president....

God Bless George W. Bush!!!

[Edited by The_Worst]

You gotta take off them rose colored glasses, baby!
September 9th, 2004 10:29 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Pie can motivate men to move mountains, but usually it motivates men to move furniture.....or sit through a ballet.

Ain's that the truth. Didn't Confucious say something like that?
September 9th, 2004 11:05 AM
Sir Stonesalot All this talk of pie has made me hungry.
September 9th, 2004 11:08 AM
Joey
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
All this talk of pie has made me hungry.

J
September 9th, 2004 11:52 AM
telecaster
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Ladies....

SS. '73 Vette or 24 hours of pie eating?
September 9th, 2004 12:16 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I don't discuss politics on Rolling Stones boards, and I don't think anyone else should either.

Wow! totally agree...
September 9th, 2004 12:37 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
parmeda wrote:
Bush, pie, pie, Bush...it's all the same darlin'

Well, Sir Stonesomewhat just got done explaining how all pie is different and now YOU say all pie is the same. WTF?
Page: 1 2 3