ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Veterans Stadium, Philadelphia, PA September 18, 2002
by Fernando Aceves

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: REGISTER FOR CDR TREE FOR BOSTON FLEET NOW Return to archive Page: 1 2
09-17-02 06:00 PM
Gazza >I am not sure how this works, but I would love a copy of this show...i can be reached at [email protected]...

thanks Ben - if you check my post at the top of the thread,posted on 11th September,it shows how you can register for this tree.

Send us an e-mail to [email protected] before midnight UK time on 18th Sept (7 pm ET) with the information requested and you're in. Thats all you need to do.

09-18-02 07:59 PM
Gazza The Tree sign up is now closed and no other applications will be accepted

Thanks to everyone who signed up - and especially to those who volunteered to act as branches....we got more volunteers than we needed,so if you offered to be a branch and only ended up as a leaf,dont take it personally - its purely a case of practicalities

around 220 people registered,with about 2/3 of them coming from the US....there will probbaly be two or three people chosen as "seeds" for the north american branch who will supply the branches there with their copies..I'll be handling the distribution for the Europe and Australia branches.

I'll post the tree structure in the next couple of days when I get it finalised..its quite time consuming!

Still waiting on getting the CD's in the mail...unfortunately that part has taken a wee bit longer than hoped but hopefully wont delay things too much

will keep you all posted!!
Page: 1 2