ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Fenway Park, Boston, MA - 21st August 2005
© and thanks Throbby!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: How the Beatles helped The Stones to get a hit record! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
24th August 2007 09:08 PM
guitarman53 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW3VYrUvheA
YouTube - The Rolling Stones/The Beatles
24th August 2007 09:26 PM
guitarman53 The Stones had absolute no clue on how to right a song, everybody knows that! all they did was covers unknown black artists from the States, they didn't know how to write a song, Lennon & McCartney did, this is for all these assholes who think the Stones were better then the Beatles!!get real! The Stones Idolized the Beatles, watch "Charlie Is My Darling" where Jagger try's to imitate "I Feel Fine" I'm talking about people who were brought up in the 60's!!not these other people who don't know the fuck their talking about, if you ever ever followed The Stones, then you knew what happened! not these people who discovered the Stones in the 80's.
24th August 2007 09:28 PM
pdog
quote:
guitarman53 wrote:
The Stones had absolute no clue on how to right a song, everybody knows that! all they did was covers unknown black artists from the States, they didn't know how to write a song, Lennon & McCartney did, this is for all these assholes who think the Stones were better then the Beatles!!get real! The Stones Idolized the Beatles, watch "Charlie Is My Darling" where Jagger try's to imitate "I Feel Fine" I'm talking about people who were brought up in the 60's!!not these other people who don't know the fuck their talking about, if you ever ever followed The Stones, then you knew what happened! not these people who discovered the Stones in the 80's.

you sound pissed!
24th August 2007 09:32 PM
glencar Thanks for the link. I added a choice comment. Too many Rutles fans in this world! Those pansy tributes bands don't help!
24th August 2007 10:08 PM
the good
quote:
guitarman53 wrote:
The Stones had absolute no clue on how to right a song, everybody knows that! all they did was covers unknown black artists from the States, they didn't know how to write a song, Lennon & McCartney did, this is for all these assholes who think the Stones were better then the Beatles!!get real! The Stones Idolized the Beatles, watch "Charlie Is My Darling" where Jagger try's to imitate "I Feel Fine" I'm talking about people who were brought up in the 60's!!not these other people who don't know the fuck their talking about, if you ever ever followed The Stones, then you knew what happened! not these people who discovered the Stones in the 80's.

Dude, the beatles started off by covering tunes as well. That how every band starts, moron. And who freaking cares if the beatles encouraged the stones in songwriting in like 1964. Its such a non point to make. By 1970, Mick and Keith could have given John and Paul some lessons in writing rock music. Get a life.
25th August 2007 05:02 AM
BONOISLOVE I loves thread!
25th August 2007 05:34 AM
Altamont
quote:
guitarman53 wrote:

Ian Billen couldn't have posted this rubbish on his best day. Congratulations, you've raised the bar! or, were raised in a bar. ?
25th August 2007 06:45 AM
corgi37 Fuck the Beatles. 2 down, two to go.
25th August 2007 07:53 AM
glencar Wasn't Jagger making fun of I Feel Fine?
25th August 2007 10:42 AM
gimmekeef Put the Beatles live at one end of a huge field....Stones live at the other end...50,000 fans in middle..By the end of the shows my hunch is 45,000 are grooving to Satisfaction on the Stones side while another 5,000 wave their arms to Yellow Fuckin Submarine...
25th August 2007 11:03 AM
steel driving hammer
quote:
BONOISLOVE wrote:
I loves thread!

I hates thread!
25th August 2007 11:49 AM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:

I hates thread!

You're a glass of red wine. How on earth can you post is beyond my wildest dreams, and makes me want to kiss the earth and all the furry little animals of the forest.
26th August 2007 12:58 PM
Bloozehound There's nothing more disgusting than having to filter through the daily "Beatles are great" & "Paul McCartney wiped his ass with his wife's wooden leg" updates from you fuckin boring Beatles fan, stump-fuckin homosexuals

26th August 2007 03:07 PM
guitarman53
quote:
BONOISLOVE wrote:

You're a glass of red wine. How on earth can you post is beyond my wildest dreams, and makes me want to kiss the earth and all the furry little animals of the forest.

It just so happens I was drunk on red wine at the time, I'm a shit distuber when I'm drunk, I change personality's, I love The Stones better then The Beatles, I've been hat way since '64, don't hold that against me, I love to see a reaction, & people's comments! all you real Rolling Stone fans! real stand out.
26th August 2007 05:17 PM
Kilroy
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Put the Beatles live at one end of a huge field....Stones live at the other end...50,000 fans in middle..By the end of the shows my hunch is 45,000 are grooving to Satisfaction on the Stones side while another 5,000 wave their arms to Yellow Fuckin Submarine...

Wow What A great Concert that would be. Count me in being in the middle to see both, if possible.
26th August 2007 06:06 PM
Boogie-Woogie i guess i would be on the beatles camp because its possible they split up the next day and the stones would do another tour;-)

but this would be the case if the concert would take place today, in the case of 1968-1974...STONES for me;-)
26th August 2007 06:53 PM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
guitarman53 wrote:

It just so happens I was drunk on red wine at the time, I'm a shit distuber when I'm drunk, I change personality's, I love The Stones better then The Beatles, I've been hat way since '64, don't hold that against me, I love to see a reaction, & people's comments! all you real Rolling Stone fans! real stand out.

Sorry, little fella. I was speaking to steel driving hammer, formerly known as Tony Soprano's twin brother.
26th August 2007 07:08 PM
glencar
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Put the Beatles live at one end of a huge field....Stones live at the other end...50,000 fans in middle..By the end of the shows my hunch is 45,000 are grooving to Satisfaction on the Stones side while another 5,000 wave their arms to Yellow Fuckin Submarine...

Awesome post!
26th August 2007 07:16 PM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
45,000 are grooving to Satisfaction

28th August 2007 08:34 PM
gorda I think Micky and Paulie should tour together!

I would love to kiss both of them at the same time!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO00000000000000000ooooooooooo!
2nd September 2007 06:14 PM
Wide As The Clyde
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Fuck the Beatles. 2 down, two to go.

Your mum must be so proud.
2nd September 2007 06:18 PM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
gorda wrote:
I think Micky and Paulie should tour together!

I would love to kiss both of them at the same time!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO00000000000000000ooooooooooo!

I would call that a SANDWICH OF LOVE. I'd love to be the napkin, please?
3rd September 2007 09:54 PM
Wide As The Clyde
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
There's nothing more disgusting than having to filter through the daily "Beatles are great" & "Paul McCartney wiped his ass with his wife's wooden leg" updates from you fuckin boring Beatles fan, stump-fuckin homosexuals

There is.
4th September 2007 10:50 AM
Joey " ..Fuck the Beatles. 2 down, two to go. "

4th September 2007 06:57 PM
guitarman53
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:-fuckin homosexuals

Shut your fucking mouth about the Beatles!! your a fucking fool! you don't even know what your talking about! there are musicians around trying to get that great harmony in vocals! that the Beatles had!! for all I know your a closet case of a homosexual!! you must be by the way you talk!! what do Homosexuals call this homophobia! you fucking fool!! your sentance is to go to your local gay Village, & call everybody a Queer!& have to pick up all the garbage, & call everybody a bunch of Faggots!!!see how that goes.
[Edited by guitarman53]
4th September 2007 07:25 PM
guitarman53 [quote]guitarman53 wrote:

Did you know that half the people in the business were or homosexuals, this has been going on since the beginning of time!you're a real fool for not knowing this! the people who do make-up & everything else are Homosexuals!! so why this big anti-gay thing about homosexuals? are you sure your not a homosexual?
[Edited by guitarman53]
4th September 2007 08:35 PM
Mel Belli This thread is really going places.
4th September 2007 08:37 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Mel Belli wrote:
This thread is really going places.

ROTFLMAO!! I was thinking the exact same thing!

Riffy
4th September 2007 08:44 PM
guitarman53 Right on Brother! Let's see how Iggy would treat those fuckers who would call him a Queer! jump right on them & beat the fuck out of them!!
[Edited by guitarman53]
4th September 2007 09:01 PM
glencar Macca is not quite in Iggy's class...
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)