ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Veterans Stadium, Philadelphia, PA September 18, 2002
by Fernando Aceves

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New songs on Kazaa Return to archive Page: 1 2
09-16-02 11:12 AM
Mathijs All new 40 Licks songs are available on Kazaa. Don't ask me how to get it from there as I have no clue.

Mathijs
09-16-02 11:13 AM
Moonisup also on Kazaa lite?
09-16-02 12:00 PM
posada I was just on there and all that comes up is Don't Stop at the moment. The users who have it have to be on at the same time you are though, so it will just depend on when you go on.
09-16-02 12:07 PM
Starfucker real files or fake ones??
Do you have them?
09-16-02 12:19 PM
T&A An mp3 for Stealing My Heart (whole song) has been posted on the gallery section of rs.com. Sounds okay...not sure what to make of it after one listen. Ronnie does some interesting slide work during the break. More pop/rock in the Don't Stop style is my impression so far.
09-16-02 12:28 PM
tumblingdice I am slowly but surely getting them off kazza. I did have to download the program first and then search. When I tried under Rolling Stones I did not find them but if you search by name of song it comes up.
09-16-02 12:41 PM
tumblingdice I thought you were dinner, but you were the shark
Stealing my heart.....

gotta love that.....
09-16-02 01:13 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
tumblingdice wrote:
I thought you were dinner, but you were the shark
Stealing my heart.....

gotta love that.....

Oh *no*!

I'm having flashbacks to "Sparks Will Fly"!

-tSYX --- All outta sight...
09-16-02 01:18 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Screw the community of RS.com!

The community of ROCKS OFF needs to hear this!

Anywhere else it might be?

-tSYX --- Pick up the bags, get in the limousine...
09-16-02 02:03 PM
Honky Tonk Man I have just downloaded "Stealing My Heart" This song is so much better then "Dont Stop" I think the Stones made a real mistake here. It has a great riff too.

When are they going to dig out this song? Soon i hope

Alex

09-16-02 02:11 PM
T&A "Screw the community of RS.com!"

oh, dear - what sin was committed there?

09-16-02 05:12 PM
Bob Tamp where the hell do you find the Gallery section on rollingstones.com ?
09-16-02 05:32 PM
Boomhauer Can anybody please post a link for these mp3's.

Thank you, come again!

Boomie
09-16-02 06:19 PM
posada
quote:
TheSavageYoungXyzzy wrote:

-tSYX --- Pick up the bags, get in the limousine...

Soon we'll be away from here
Step on the gas and wipe that tear away...
09-16-02 06:55 PM
T&A Tamp - it's in the community section of rs.com
09-16-02 07:43 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
posada wrote:
Soon we'll be away from here
Step on the gas and wipe that tear away...

One sweet dream came true today...

(When he did this one live, during the "Outta college, money spent" section, he started singing "Oh, this is the part where I don't know the words and I'll never learn them by the end of the tour, oooooh that magic feeling, nowhere to go!")

-tSYX --- Cuando para mucho mi amore chica ferdi carousel!
09-16-02 07:56 PM
Bob Tamp heard both Stealing My Heart, and Keys to your love. Great fucking guitar from Woody on both(and I am frequently a Ronnie basher to a friend, but not on the board).
The band sounds raunchy, rythm oriented,- it's nice to hear the weaving of guitars, and Jagger's vocals are strong on both and they really come across as the ultimate garage band and that's what counts!.
09-16-02 08:06 PM
KeepRigid So has Losing My Touch surfaced yet?
09-16-02 08:10 PM
posada
quote:

-tSYX --- Cuando para mucho mi amore chica ferdi carousel!

Mundo paparazzi mi amore cheap caferi parasol

I take it you were there then? Are you going again this fall?

09-16-02 08:57 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
posada wrote:
I take it you were there then? Are you going again this fall?

I was there, April 19, 2002! The awesemnity of it was astounding. Even the songs that I used to feel ambivalent about were turned into good old-fashioned rockers.

As for next time, wish I could... but since it's on Monday and Tuesday in Boston and I have school, my parents won't let me go.

Damn!

Another boot for the wall...

He was incredible though.

So were...

THE ROLLING STONES!

I must find and hear all three of these newer new songs.

Please, anyone who has these already, can we get these all linked up?

Gracias!

-tSYX --- Are you gonna be in my dreams, tonight?
09-16-02 10:05 PM
posada
quote:

I was there, April 19, 2002! The awesemnity of it was astounding. Even the songs that I used to feel ambivalent about were turned into good old-fashioned rockers.

As for next time, wish I could... but since it's on Monday and Tuesday in Boston and I have school, my parents won't let me go.

Damn!

Another boot for the wall...

He was incredible though.

He was incredible! Sorry you can't go this time.
Can't we be executed for talking about it on this board though?

As for the three other new songs, I'm still having no luck on KaZaa.
09-16-02 10:22 PM
tumblingdice Posada try searthing by song name and not under Rolling Stones, for some reason I don't find them there with these songs but if you put in song name it will pull them up. I have already saw where some uploaded from mine while on there, so it is available.
09-16-02 10:44 PM
posada
quote:
tumblingdice wrote:
Posada try searthing by song name and not under Rolling Stones, for some reason I don't find them there with these songs but if you put in song name it will pull them up. I have already saw where some uploaded from mine while on there, so it is available.

I have been trying to do it that way. I finally got Stealing My Heart to come up. It took awhile to start downloading at all, but now it has finally started. I take this as meaning that alot of people are trying to download it. As for the other 2 though, they won't even come up and I've tried several times. The way KaZaa works though is that the user has to be connected online at the time you are trying to get the file, otherwise it will not come up.
[Edited by posada]
09-16-02 10:49 PM
tumblingdice keys to your love took me the longest to get, just search and let it keep going it should pull up. I am online and I have it to upload there. Like you said maybe too many people and I still don't have Keith's song yet.
09-16-02 11:30 PM
posada Ok, have Stealing My Heart now and Keys to Your Love is now downloading. Still no Losing My Touch though.
09-16-02 11:48 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
posada wrote:
Ok, have Stealing My Heart now and Keys to Your Love is now downloading. Still no Losing My Touch though.

I have seen all four.

Problem is, they were all on LimeWire, and for some reason, LimeWire has a blocker up on them so that they cannot be downloaded.

Cursed record companies!

As for KazaaLite - is it *free* of spyware? I know the full Kazaa is a terrible horrible program that worms its way into your computer and takes all your information.

-tSYX --- She comes in colors everywhere!
09-17-02 12:13 AM
posada
quote:

I know the full Kazaa is a terrible horrible program that worms its way into your computer and takes all your information.

-tSYX --- She comes in colors everywhere!

I know, I've heard that. There was a big article in the paper about that right after I downloaded KaZaA and had downloaded over 1500 songs. That was great to hear that! I'll probaly be in major trouble somewhere up the road. I have my credit card info all over! I hear it also tracks every website you visit.
09-17-02 05:06 AM
SlackerZ Hi i can't find losing my touch, but the keys to your love, and stealing my heart! (I LOVE THEM BOTH!!!)
are on my ftp
slackerz.dns2go.com
port 707
user: unknown
pass: unknown

Have fun! BUT PLEASEEEEEEEE!! But FORTY LICKS!! Support the greatest band in the world!!!!
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

VERY STONES SONGS!
09-17-02 05:38 AM
RubyFriday Hi slacker

Cannot come to your ftp-server,Could you please write the full URL ?

thank you
09-17-02 05:52 AM
RubyFriday Hi slacker

Cannot come to your ftp-server,Could you please write the full URL ?

thank you
Page: 1 2