ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Bent Rej with special thanks to Alexstones from Chile!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Kramer hits back at fan complaints (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2
14th September 2006 01:55 AM
Ten Thousand Motels AEROSMITH STAR KRAMER HITS BACK AT FAN COMPLAINTS

AEROSMITH drummer JOEY KRAMER has used the group's website to hit back at fans who have started complaining the act has gone soft live by playing too many ballads. The rockers have been inundated with moans and groans from devotees after asking fans to request tunes for the Aerosmith setlist as they tour with MOTLEY CRUE. And Kramer felt the need to speak out after fans used the invitation to criticise the group's cigarette-lighter-waving anthems.

In a message posted on the fan club website aeroforceone.com, Kramer states, "I disagree with anyone who is saying there are too many slow songs in the set. A great song is a great song. It's a very difficult thing to try and please everyone all the time and we do the best we can to put a good show together to make everyone happy. "People who complain can direct their comments (from) now on directly to me, and I can take them into consideration. And believe me, they will be read."

14/09/2006 04:04
contactmusic.com

14th September 2006 05:10 AM
Jumping Jack Maybe Aero can cover SOL. The Euros seemed to love it and it certainly meets Aero's quality standard IMHO.

What say you JB? Is SOL good enough suckass ballad for Aerosmith?
14th September 2006 06:44 AM
corgi37 Ooooh, looks like the fans have hit a raw nerve there.
14th September 2006 11:20 AM
jb
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
AEROSMITH STAR KRAMER HITS BACK AT FAN COMPLAINTS

AEROSMITH drummer JOEY KRAMER has used the group's website to hit back at fans who have started complaining the act has gone soft live by playing too many ballads. The rockers have been inundated with moans and groans from devotees after asking fans to request tunes for the Aerosmith setlist as they tour with MOTLEY CRUE. And Kramer felt the need to speak out after fans used the invitation to criticise the group's cigarette-lighter-waving anthems.

In a message posted on the fan club website aeroforceone.com, Kramer states, "I disagree with anyone who is saying there are too many slow songs in the set. A great song is a great song. It's a very difficult thing to try and please everyone all the time and we do the best we can to put a good show together to make everyone happy. "People who complain can direct their comments (from) now on directly to me, and I can take them into consideration. And believe me, they will be read."

14/09/2006 04:04
contactmusic.com

The guy is an ass-wipe who stated that Aerosmith(and I am well aware some here beleive this) is much better than the Stones. I have no respect for him at all. To be fair, Tyler and Perry have atleast been on record saying the Stones were great.
[Edited by jb]
14th September 2006 11:22 AM
glencar It sounds like Kramer's listening to his fans. what could be wrong with that?
14th September 2006 12:01 PM
polytoxic I love it when they play I Don't Want To Miss A Beer.

14th September 2006 12:28 PM
Dan
quote:

The guy is an ass-wipe who stated that Aerosmith(and I am well aware some here beleive this) is much better than the Stones. I have no respect for him at all. To be fair, Tyler and Perry have atleast been on record saying the Stones were great.

Kramer was never a rock fan period. He was only really into jazz. And now power ballads.
14th September 2006 12:29 PM
pdog Aeroshit!
14th September 2006 12:44 PM
Sir Stonesalot I loathe Aerosmith.

And I loathe anyone who sticks up for power balladry.

Power balladry is for pussies.
14th September 2006 12:49 PM
gimmekeef So..this isnt a Seinfeld thread?
14th September 2006 12:59 PM
Nellcote I'll take the heat.
I will not be shook as an Aerosmith fan.
Most anyone in New England is of this mindset, as
they got their start in '70 as a high school/VFW/Army Base/Rod & Gun Club, 300 gig a year bar band, now evolving into a larger band. Sound familiar?
Don't be so quick to kill 'em, as the band you all worship right here is just about the same thing.
Don't like everything they have, but I can stand most of it.
Ballads, hey, gotta feed the kids.
Talk to me about Stones ballads folks..most of us here run at the thought of them, however, they can be as sugar filled as anything 'smitty has sang.
Besides, anyone who survives a gas station fire engulfing accident, and is around to answer critics of his music is fine with me.
There, I've said it, go ahead, blast away!
14th September 2006 01:01 PM
jb Krammer=huge cock sucking dog. Fuck him and Aersomith...they will never be regarded as anything more than a Stones wannabee band that sings pussy MTV ballads...they are the worst fakers on earth.
[Edited by jb]
14th September 2006 01:02 PM
glencar Nasty but I like it, oh yeah I like it, ooh I like it...
14th September 2006 01:04 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
I'll take the heat.
I will not be shook as an Aerosmith fan.
Most anyone in New England is of this mindset, as
they got their start in '70 as a high school/VFW/Army Base/Rod & Gun Club, 300 gig a year bar band, now evolving into a larger band. Sound familiar?
Don't be so quick to kill 'em, as the band you all worship right here is just about the same thing.
Don't like everything they have, but I can stand most of it.
Ballads, hey, gotta feed the kids.
Talk to me about Stones ballads folks..most of us here run at the thought of them, however, they can be as sugar filled as anything 'smitty has sang.
Besides, anyone who survives a gas station fire engulfing accident, and is around to answer critics of his music is fine with me.
There, I've said it, go ahead, blast away!

After SOL...we're defenseless....lol...We spend a lot of time here puttin down others tastes in music....which just seems so highschoolish..........Enjoy..Nellie
Nellcote Played at my high school in '73, major chick magnets
Gig lasted long after the show..
I had better seats than them at Keith's Orpheum gig in '88

glencar take it as the goof it is...
14th September 2006 01:05 PM
Nellcote But JB, Kramer's a homeboy?
14th September 2006 01:06 PM
jb This is , obstensibly a boards for Stoneaholics....we are suppose to love the band, despite their long decline. I simply feel those who need to tell us how grear AS, The Who, Dylan, etc, are, should post it on the appropriate board(s). I resent being told that a particular artist is as good as the Stones on a fucking Rolling Stones message board!!! I hope Joey Krammer sucks dog balls for his slagging the Stones-fuck him!!!
14th September 2006 01:09 PM
Nellcote Meds?
14th September 2006 01:11 PM
Dan
quote:
jb wrote:
This is , obstensibly a boards for Stoneaholics....we are suppose to love the band, despite their long decline. I simply feel those who need to tell us how grear AS, The Who, Dylan, etc, are, should post it on the appropriate board(s). I resent being told that a particular artist is as good as the Stones on a fucking Rolling Stones message board!!! I hope Joey Krammer sucks dog balls for his slagging the Stones-fuck him!!!

With your help, I am sure the Stones will eventually get over it.
14th September 2006 01:24 PM
Stray Cat UK SOL may suck,but at least they didn't get Desmond Child to co write it as most of these as-whipes do (obviously,I'm including the totally banal Bon Jovi) !

sc uk

PS SOL was suprisingly well performed in Europe.
14th September 2006 01:25 PM
jb
quote:
Dan wrote:

With your help, I am sure the Stones will eventually get over it.

Enjoy Aerosmith!!!
14th September 2006 01:40 PM
Sir Stonesalot The simplest way to put it is...Aerosmith are a bunch of pussies. It's beyond argument. That's just reality.

As with Kiss, I enjoyed Aerosmith when I was in 3rd grade. I also enjoyed Josie & The Pussycats, Happy Days, Spagetti-os, Swanson frozen tv dinners, Chef Boyardee Pizza kits, model rockets, and plastic toy soldiers.

Eventually, I went to 4th grade and left all that kiddie stuff behind.

14th September 2006 01:41 PM
Nellcote Hey, wait a minute, I was in Salisbury MD, I did not find any steak?
14th September 2006 01:43 PM
jb
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
The simplest way to put it is...Aerosmith are a bunch of pussies. It's beyond argument. That's just reality.

As with Kiss, I enjoyed Aerosmith when I was in 3rd grade. I also enjoyed Josie & The Pussycats, Happy Days, Spagetti-os, Swanson frozen tv dinners, Chef Boyardee Pizza kits, model rockets, and plastic toy soldiers.

Eventually, I went to 4th grade and left all that kiddie stuff behind.

Dead on !!!!
14th September 2006 01:48 PM
Nellcote Everything alright in the critic's section?
14th September 2006 01:56 PM
Sir Stonesalot Why don't you just face it? Your boys blow.

Look, it's no big deal really. We all have our guilty pleasures. And I have relatives in Woburn...I know how you New Englanders stick together.

It's fine by me if you wanna pollute your ears with that pussyass crap. It's fine by me if you wanna sully your good reputation by sticking up for a band of raging pussies. You're the one that has to look at yourself in the mirror.

Honkin' On Bobo. 'Nuff said.
14th September 2006 02:00 PM
Dan Rocks is the greatest hard rock album of all time.
14th September 2006 02:01 PM
Nellcote Hey, I like what I see in the mirror.
So don't some chicks I know.
Some of the rock bands I like are not your cup of tea, no biggie. Won't keep me up, sure won't effect you.
I can answer this like I answer my 17 year old, you like your chainsaw rock, I like my classic rock, good for you!
Carry On!
14th September 2006 02:03 PM
glencar I saw A-smith 2 years ago in concert. Good show. Not as good as the Who but pretty fun anyway.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)