ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Bent Rej with special thanks to Alexstones from Chile!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Kramer hits back at fan complaints (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2
14th September 2006 02:07 PM
lotsajizz Aerosmith puts on a great show...I see them 9/26
14th September 2006 02:08 PM
jb
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Why don't you just face it? Your boys blow.

Look, it's no big deal really. We all have our guilty pleasures. And I have relatives in Woburn...I know how you New Englanders stick together.

It's fine by me if you wanna pollute your ears with that pussyass crap. It's fine by me if you wanna sully your good reputation by sticking up for a band of raging pussies. You're the one that has to look at yourself in the mirror.

Honkin' On Bobo. 'Nuff said.

100% coirrect again my friend...Aersosmith is not even on the same level as say Guns and Roses. They made their reputation by selling out to MTV and Alicai Siklverstone videos...also rolles-coaster rides . They are about as bubble gum as it gets, and have never even remotely come close to impacting the rock world as the Stones, Who, etc..Like Bon Jovi in Jersey, a huge niche in New England, as they come from there and people feel connectd...make no mistake, they are nothing in the big picture...In a hundred years, the Stones will be viewed as the greatest band ever, and Aersomith not even a footnote in history. Fuck Joey Krammer and the rest of that group.
14th September 2006 02:10 PM
Sir Stonesalot Amen JB.

That's nail on the head stuff you just posted there...
14th September 2006 02:12 PM
Dan
quote:

In a hundred years, the Stones will be viewed as the greatest band ever, and Aersomith not even a footnote in history.

In a hundred years I doubt there will be many people alive who have ever heard of the Stones.
14th September 2006 02:15 PM
jb
quote:
Dan wrote:

In a hundred years I doubt there will be many people alive who have ever heard of the Stones.

Steven Tyler has had more plastic surgery than Joan Rivers on a bvad day...his face is tighter than a cock up George Michael's ass.
14th September 2006 02:23 PM
Nellcote Jaded tour, right?
5th row, dead center, got 'em from a charity donation.
Had my Stones shirt on, made sure Tyler knew it.
I will not apologize ever for them, they rock.
14th September 2006 02:29 PM
Nellcote Oh, and GNR did not sell out to MTV, put down that crack pipe man, you are a court representative!
14th September 2006 02:30 PM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Oh, and GNR did not sell out to MTV, put down that crack pipe man, you are a court representative!

Guns and Roses was O.K. for about 3 yrs..and yes, they too shortly became irrelevant.
14th September 2006 02:34 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

Steven Tyler has had more plastic surgery than Joan Rivers on a bvad day...his face is tighter than a cock up George Michael's ass.

Have you seen George Michael's "dates" altely? They ain't very tight these days...
14th September 2006 02:36 PM
Dan
quote:
jb wrote:

You spelled vlad wrong. And you certainly seem to be spurting a lot of gay innuendo today.
14th September 2006 02:38 PM
glencar It is odd...
14th September 2006 02:39 PM
jb Sorry, but looks like Aerosmith has been pretty much been made to look irrelevant...not too many here care for them, and they are true cocksuckers.....fuck them!!!!
14th September 2006 02:41 PM
Dan
quote:
jb wrote:
Sorry, but looks like Aerosmith has been pretty much been made to look irrelevant...not too many here care for them, and they are true cocksuckers.....fuck them!!!!

Relevance is in the eye of the beholder and has about as much to do with rock music as a hall of fame and $500 concert tickets.
14th September 2006 02:44 PM
jb
quote:
Dan wrote:

Relevance is in the eye of the beholder and has about as much to do with rock music as a hall of fame and $500 concert tickets.

Not too many here care for Aersosmith,U2, MotorHead, AC/DC, Motley Crew, Metallica, Oasis,Jane's Addiction, and other cocksucking acts...We may not like the current state of the Stones, but fuck those cocksucking bands,
14th September 2006 02:47 PM
jb Looks like many here don't care too much for the LA heavy metal scene..fuck these coicksuckeing bands who hate the Stones,...they are meaningless and have no place here.
14th September 2006 02:48 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

Not too many here care for Aersosmith,U2, MotorHead, AC/DC, Motley Crew, Metallica, Oasis,Jane's Addiction, and other cocksucking acts...We may not like the current state of the Stones, but fuck those cocksucking bands,

Fuck 'em in the butt?
14th September 2006 02:49 PM
Dan
quote:
jb wrote:

Motorhead is about as pure rock as you can get. In addition to an obsession with "cocksucking," there seem to be some esteem issues that cause you to constantly lash out.
14th September 2006 02:49 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Fuck 'em in the butt?

Nanky ?!

14th September 2006 02:50 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Fuck 'em in the butt?

I'll give props to the Who, Springteen, Petty, and even Dylan, before I ever listen to that spedd metal crap from LA, or the boy band Aersuck from Boston..they are cocksuckers with no place here...fuck them and the rest of the bands who hate the Stones.
14th September 2006 02:52 PM
glencar But fuck 'em WHERE?!?
14th September 2006 06:28 PM
polytoxic Saint Sway, you'll love this one.

True story: I'm hanging out talking to Rich Robinson on the bus after a Hookah Brown show (the hiatus days). Anyhoo, he tells me that after By Your Side Columbia was gonna offer the Crowes a fat long term contract-the only hitch, they had to record at least two Diane Warren ballads on their next album.
Columbia got told to fuck off : "were not Aerosmith, we actually write our own songs". Oh yeah, and for Stones content, he also mentioned one of his greatest perks being a Black Crowe was being allowed to spend an entire Stones show standing behind Keith's amp. This was in '94. He said it was otherworldy.
14th September 2006 08:20 PM
Sir Stonesalot >Relevance is in the eye of the beholder and has about as much to do with rock music as a hall of fame and $500 concert tickets<

LOL! Well said Danno!

And JB, you are dead wrong about Motorhead. Motorhead is a Rock and Roll H-Bomb!!! And besides, Lemmy loves The Stones. But the Stones would never play with a band like Motorhead. Motorhead is an impossible act to follow.
14th September 2006 09:14 PM
Mahatma Kane Jeeves
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
So..this isnt a Seinfeld thread?

thats what i first thought it wuz!!!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)