ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

From the book "Ode to a High Flying Bird
© 1960 Charlie Watts with special thanks to The Juf!!!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I'm Going to Bob Dylan & Willie Nelson! (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2
September 6th, 2004 03:56 PM
parmeda gypsy...lmao, I live for shit like that to happen!
I would have taken things a step further.
My little "cigarette stunt" for crowd control...those hootchies, and their fricken hair, would have gone up in a poof!
September 6th, 2004 04:03 PM
LadyJane gypsy's story literally MADE my weekend.

Pam..how are ya, hon??? And yes, had you been there will your cigarette..

LJ.
September 6th, 2004 04:08 PM
parmeda ...as well as can be expected, LadyJ.
I'll e-mail ya later
September 6th, 2004 05:09 PM
gypsy Oh, parmy, my friend Brandi did try the old cigarette trick...but there were two security guys just three feet away from us, so we were kind of scared. I usually carry my little bag of medical supplies, which include scissors, but I didn't this time...or I would have cut a big chunk out of the mom's hair.
But, truthfully, I didn't want to fight...I just wanted to enjoy the show.
September 6th, 2004 08:00 PM
Sir Stonesalot DMB

Dumbass Motherfuckin' Band

Gypsy...to answer your earlier question...my wife owns several Celine Dion CDs. Fortunately, I have never heard her play them. I think she bought them just to annoy me.

Glad you enjoyed the show. I bought a bootleg shirt for $10.00 in the parking lot. Not too bad for a knock off.

Funny story. The guy selling them had 2 sizes, medium and extra large. The lady in front of me couldn't decide what size she wanted...he looked at her and said, "You're a medium." He took one look at me and said, "Extra large for you."

Well my wife thought that was so funny, you know, like the guy didn't even consider a medium for me...till he said to the wife, "I gotta extra large here for you too, lady." At which point I busted out laughing.

I did not get my knob gobbled that night.
September 7th, 2004 12:10 AM
gypsy We looked for bootleg shirts to no avail.
Your wife is such a doucher. Just kidding, SS. Even my scrawny (he's tall and has lean muscle) boyfriend wears XL in his T-shirts. I think it's gay when guys wear tight t-shirts. Although I do give my boyfriend shit when he thinks he needs an XXL...when he's been working out, and thinks he's gained a lot of muscle, and we're at the mall, and he says "Babee, I need a double XL." I laugh, then he pouts, and then I just go along with the "Oh, you're so ripped, you do need a XXL." My dad is a muscular 6'3 or 6'4, and wears an XL perfectly.
Page: 1 2