ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

From the book "Ode to a High Flying Bird
© 1960 Charlie Watts with special thanks to The Juf!!!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Funny Comedians (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
August 26th, 2004 10:02 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Joey wrote:

Nothing that a little " Kissing and Cuddling " can't cure ............

Comics??? Can't forget to mention JOEY, resident comic par excellence.
August 26th, 2004 10:06 AM
Joey
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Comics??? Can't forget to mention JOEY, resident comic par excellence.

TTM .................I would like to nuzzle you .

...You are much loved by The Joey !
August 26th, 2004 10:32 AM
Some Guy I like the Seinfeld show a lot... since its on reruns all the damn time now, I may have seen every show. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
August 26th, 2004 10:35 AM
Bloozehound Starsky and Hutch
August 26th, 2004 10:37 AM
Some Guy Bert and Ernie
August 26th, 2004 10:43 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

No, not at all. Sienfeld went out on top. Maybe I don't like his brand of inconsequental, sanitized humor but that's just me.
August 26th, 2004 10:44 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Bert and Ernie

Bert and I.
August 26th, 2004 10:51 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
August 26th, 2004 11:46 AM
Joey

www.KeithMoon.com
August 26th, 2004 12:26 PM
Lazy Bones Dave Matthews' (ex)bus driver.
August 26th, 2004 03:05 PM
jb I am probably the only jew who does not watch Seinfeld or find him funny. He is a typical "neb" who reflects poorly on the jew.
August 26th, 2004 03:14 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:
I am probably the only jew who does not watch Seinfeld or find him funny. He is a typical "neb" who reflects poorly on the jew.

Ya gotta give it up for Kramer
August 26th, 2004 04:12 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
I am probably the only jew who does not watch Seinfeld or find him funny. He is a typical "neb" who reflects poorly on the jew.

I have YET to see a single episode of " Seinfeld "

I'm SERIOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" Michael Douglas is my kind of Jew Ronnie ! "

Jersey !
August 26th, 2004 04:27 PM
jb NINEA ABS SHAE MONKEY...NINEA ABS SHAE MONKEY....THE SWIFT BOAT ADS ARE APPARENTLY WORKING AS BUSH HAS A 49-46 % LEAD IN THE MOST RECENT LA TIMES POLL. THIS, COUPLED BY THE RNC CONVENTION NEXT WEEK, SURELY MEANS THE END OF KERRY'S HOPES TO BE ELECTED...AS THEY SAY, HE WILL SINK FASTER THAN A LED-ZEPPELIN.....NINEA....NINEA....ABS SHAE MONKEY!!!!
August 26th, 2004 04:31 PM
Some Guy Nah, its the economy, stupid (not you). Every single unemployed American will vote against him. Plus he has lost Ohio. Don't believe everything you see.
August 26th, 2004 04:34 PM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Nah, its the economy, stupid (not you). Every single unemployed American will vote against him. Plus he has lost Ohio. Don't believe everything you see.

Ben Ginsberg is Jewish
August 26th, 2004 04:35 PM
Some Guy Can't be the Pres without Ohio.
[Edited by Some Guy]
August 26th, 2004 04:39 PM
Bloozehound John Kerry is a pretty funny comedian
[Edited by Bloozehound]
August 26th, 2004 09:16 PM
JaggaRichards Lenny Clarke
Ed O'Neil
Drew Carey
Jim Ignatowski
Danny DeVito
Krusty The Klown
Tony Sirico as Paulie Walnuts
Denis Leary
Lucy
Ethel
Alice and Trixie
The New York Mets
Ed Koch
Al Lewis
Joe Franklin
Soupy Sales
Larry Storch
August 26th, 2004 11:15 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
jb wrote:
Ben Ginsberg is Jewish

ANY JEW WHO DOESNT VOTE FOR KERRY SHOULD BE DISJEWED.
August 27th, 2004 12:15 AM
stonedinaustralia hey jb!!

what's a "neb"??

thanks
August 27th, 2004 12:28 AM
Water Dragon Brother Dave Gardner
Richard Pryor: "I was walk-ing down the street eating a tuna fish sandwich, and I heard the voice of God coming out of dark alleywa. However, my brothers and sisters, I did not venture down that dark alleyway, because it could have been 2 or 3 niggas with a baseball bat. God only knows, and he wasn't talkin' and I wasn't walkin'"

John Cleese and all of the Monty Python Crew
(Cleese was brilliant in Fawlty Towers.)
Redd Fox

Tom Green
Graham Norton
W.C. Fields
Mae West
The Queens of Comedy
August 27th, 2004 07:27 AM
Mr Hess WC Fields
Groucho
Moe
Larry
Curly
and sometimes Shemp
but never Joe Besser
August 27th, 2004 07:29 AM
Some Guy
quote:
Mr Hess wrote:
WC Fields
Groucho
Moe
Larry
Curly
and sometimes Shemp
but never Joe Besser

I like that.
August 27th, 2004 08:22 AM
egon ricky gervais - the office.
August 27th, 2004 08:46 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Mr Hess wrote:
but never Joe Besser

For sure, Joe Besser was a bore.

August 27th, 2004 09:23 AM
Joey
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

For sure, Joe Besser was a bore.

.........so was Captain Kangaroo !
August 27th, 2004 09:28 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
NINEA ABS SHAE MONKEY...NINEA ABS SHAE MONKEY....THE SWIFT BOAT ADS ARE APPARENTLY WORKING AS BUSH HAS A 49-46 % LEAD IN THE MOST RECENT LA TIMES POLL. THIS, COUPLED BY THE RNC CONVENTION NEXT WEEK, SURELY MEANS THE END OF KERRY'S HOPES TO BE ELECTED...AS THEY SAY, HE WILL SINK FASTER THAN A LED-ZEPPELIN.....NINEA....NINEA....ABS SHAE MONKEY!!!!

Not so fast my Bagel munching , Mizner Park attending , American Airlines Arena visiting , Hollywood , Florida working in - ing , Boca living , On - the - Wagon-ing , inexplicable Afro in the 1970's having , young , Jewish Brother .

The key to this whole thing is the series of debates that are tentatively scheduled for ..................... WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...............OH DAMN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to take my morning sh# !

Developing .................................literally !

********* ABRUPT END TO TRANSMISSION **********
August 27th, 2004 01:39 PM
Some Guy Bush Acknowledges Iraq 'Miscalculation'
WASHINGTON (AP) - President Bush said for the first time on Thursday he made a ``miscalculation of what the conditions would be'' after U.S. troops went to Iraq, The New York Times reported. The insurgency, he maintained, was the unintended result of a ``swift victory'' that led to Iraqi troops disappearing into the cities and mounting a rebellion.
Bush also told the newspaper he did not believe his Democratic opponent had lied about his time in Vietnam. The group Swift Boat Veterans for Truth has aired advertisements challenging John Kerry's account of his service, and claiming Kerry lied about circumstances surrounding his war medals. Kerry has accused Bush of using the group as a front to run a smear campaign.
``I think Senator Kerry should be proud of his record,'' Bush said. ``No, I don't think he lied.''
Public opinion initially favored Bush's decision to go to war but, after months of casualties and chaos, the public is evenly divided on the subject now.
In a separate interview with USA Today, Bush said Thursday that he believes he made the right decision to invade Iraq and thinks voters will not deny him a second term even if they disagree with the war.
With the number of U.S. casualties expected to reach 1,000 well before the election, Bush said, ``The president has to make hard decisions. My job is to confront problems not pass them on. And the American people have seen me make the hardest of decisions. That's just going to have to be a part of their decision-making process.''
In the USA Today interview, Bush was asked why he is staying in politics.
``There's a lot of my friends who come and bass-fish with me. They don't say it out loud, I know they're thinking it: Why?'' Bush said. ``And the answer is because the stakes are high. Because there is more work to be done to make the world a freer and more peaceful place. It is essential that America lead in the 21st century in order to defeat the ideologues who use terror as a weapon, in order to secure the homeland, but also in order to spread liberty. I know what needs to be done, I see clearly where we need to go and I want to spend four years leading toward that goal. And I believe the American people will give me that opportunity,'' he said.
On other points, Bush said:
He stands by Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld despite two reports criticizing the Pentagon's management of Iraqi prisons.
The campaign for the White House ``really doesn't seem that ugly to me'' despite the furor over political ads by outside groups attacking Kerry's war record.
The most disappointing thing about his four years in office has been his inability to change the ``harsh environment'' in Washington.
On the Net:

USA Today: www.usatoday.com
[Edited by Some Guy]
September 7th, 2004 11:34 AM
steel driving hammer Larry David...

Love it to death.

Curb Your Enthusiasm and Seinfeld.

See for yourself.
Page: 1 2 3