ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Congratulations Cucho, a second edition! Now printed in Spain
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Are all Republicans Gay? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
28th August 2007 01:13 PM
glencar Ah but Laura didn't run away until the next morning & then hide behind a phalanx of lawyers. Teddy got away with murder.
28th August 2007 01:38 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
Teddy got away with murder.

28th August 2007 03:00 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
glencar wrote:
Ah but Laura didn't run away until the next morning & then hide behind a phalanx of lawyers. Teddy got away with murder.

Not murder. Assuming the facts which you presumably accept, no more than manslaughter or criminally negligent homicide. Which is not to say that I accept your assumptions.
28th August 2007 03:03 PM
Joey
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Not murder. Assuming the facts which you presumably accept, no more than manslaughter or criminally negligent homicide. Which is not to say that I accept your assumptions.

The point is moot .

Joe Sr. gave up his life soon after Teddy's ' Lil' Incident ( Lil' Fiji ) ' because he knew his last remaining son would NEVER become Prez .

*** SNIF !!! ***

LBJOEY !

28th August 2007 03:08 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Joey wrote:

The point is moot .

The point is moof.

What's creepier than all get out is that this behavior happens so often that they actually have airport cops who patrol the mens' room at MSP. I don't care how many damn beers I have at TGIFs now, I holding it until after take-off. Then, in an act of defiance, I'll piss all over the first class closet as we ascend through 10,000 feet on our way to comfortable cruising altitude.
28th August 2007 03:12 PM
Joey " I holding it until after take-off. Then, in an act of defiance, I'll piss all over the first class closet as we ascend through 10,000 feet on our way to comfortable cruising altitude."

28th August 2007 03:25 PM
nankerphelge
28th August 2007 03:34 PM
Nellcote Monkey Man, I'm just piling on here, for as ludicrous to say Republicans are gay, Dems are murders, if you use this skewed logic. Dem, Republican, Libertarian alike, nothing will ever absolve Teddy "Chivas" Kennedy from walking away and leaving a woman in the water to drown. And I live in Massachusetts!

What, you want more?
Listen for the ocean....

http://fatboy.cc/
28th August 2007 03:56 PM
Joey " ... nothing will ever absolve Teddy "Chivas" Kennedy from walking away and leaving a woman in the water to drown. And I live in Massachusetts! "

I plan to protest at the Republican National Convention next summer in Minneapolis ( Xcel Baby )

Hope the Stones get there before Bushie43 & Crew ...

Developing ...................

Sassy Tree !

28th August 2007 03:56 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
And I live in Massachusetts!

What, you want more?
Listen for the ocean....

But you do not share the politics of most of its residents as has been made abundantly clear.

28th August 2007 03:58 PM
Joey
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

But you do not share the politics of most of its residents as has been made abundantly clear.

Hi Jizzy ....................
28th August 2007 04:01 PM
Nellcote Joey, want more?
Listen for Lurch.....http://liveshot.cc/

Jizzy, I predict 10 game lead by Thursday!
And, as I stated, Teddy's actions do not fall on party lines, just plain reprehensible, disgusting.
28th August 2007 04:04 PM
lotsajizz I like the way you think Nelly, at least on baseball---the rest is all BS anyway....

and

HEY JOEY!!

Just back from Ireland...mediocre show, review yet to be compiled....much Hennessey...Ireland's the only place I know where the pub owners keep the bottles in the upside down/spigot-in "go" condition.....
28th August 2007 04:15 PM
Joey " Just back from Ireland...mediocre show, review yet to be compiled....much Hennessey...Ireland's the only place I know where the pub owners keep the bottles in the upside down/spigot-in "go" condition....."

Sounds like a ' Good Booze Up ' :

28th August 2007 04:17 PM
lotsajizz oh yeah---half seven (in the morning) was seen TOO often!!
28th August 2007 04:19 PM
nankerphelge Most of the Irish pubs in DC have that set up.

Surprised Boston doesn't.

But you can't beat that Irish atmosphere.

10 years ago I traveled to Athlone, Ireland, home of Sean's Bar, the oldest pub in Ireland.

28th August 2007 04:35 PM
sirmoonie Mormons don't drink.

All Mormons are gay.
28th August 2007 04:43 PM
nankerphelge I hear Mormons have rather large organs tho!

That's what I hear -- I have no personal knowledge.

28th August 2007 04:52 PM
Joey " 10 years ago I traveled to Athlone, Ireland, home of Sean's Bar, the oldest pub in Ireland. "

28th August 2007 05:14 PM
*ginda
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I hear Mormons have rather large organs tho!
[

Perhaps this is what necessitates sitting with a wide stance.
28th August 2007 05:32 PM
Joey
quote:
*ginda wrote:

Perhaps this is what necessitates sitting with a wide stance.

You are on FIRE !!!!!
28th August 2007 05:37 PM
*ginda I thought of you, Joey, when I heard Sen Craig's "wide stance" defense. Beware of the tapping foot in the stall next door, young Joey. Flee at the first tap!
28th August 2007 05:42 PM
Joey " I thought of you, Joey, when I heard Sen Craig's "wide stance" defense. Beware of the tapping foot in the stall next door, young Joey. Flee at the first tap!"

Bless you my Stonesian Sister and I Thank You for looking our for me .

However , when the Joey poops ..... He Friggin POOPS so there is no need to worry about anybody trying to mount THIS shitter .

******** PHEW ********************

Crappy !!!
28th August 2007 06:02 PM
Saint Sway those crazy republicans... they're still searching EVERYWHERE for those WMD's
28th August 2007 09:48 PM
mojoman You're livin in your own Private Idaho. Idaho.
You're out of control, the rivers that roll,
you fell into the water and down to Idaho.
Get out of that state,
get out of that state you're in.
You better beware
29th August 2007 05:17 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
29th August 2007 09:41 AM
Joey
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

If the Democratic Party does NOT capture the White House in 2008 -- i am getting a vasectomy . Word .

" That is RIGHT --- No Lil' Joey's Ronnie ! "

Cass Elliott !!!
29th August 2007 11:21 AM
Saint Sway I guess its too soon to tell if this latest scandal will help or hurt the sales of Mark Foley action figures

29th August 2007 11:26 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I guess its too soon to tell if this latest scandal will help or hurt the sales of Mark Foley action figures

I'll go with the age old theory that "Bad publicity is good publicity" and suggest that the Foley action figures will be a staple in many stockings this holiday season (or under the aluminum pole for our festivus celebrating friends(See: Ladyjane))
29th August 2007 11:32 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I'll go with the age old theory that "Bad publicity is good publicity" and suggest that the Foley action figures will be a staple in many stockings this holiday season

I'm guessing probably not the first time he's been in stockings
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)