ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Congratulations Cucho, a second edition! Now printed in Spain
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Are all Republicans Gay? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
1st September 2007 04:14 PM
BONOISLOVE These news are so sad, I just wept thgough my ass!::::

Spilled drink led to Alta. man being left paralyzed at Bon Jovi concert:witnesses
11 hours ago

EDMONTON (CP) — Witnesses at a Bon Jovi concert say a spilled drink led to a scuffle that has left an Edmonton man a quadriplegic.

Dennis Schulz and fiancee Elana Hartman were enjoying the concert July 12 at Rexall Place in Edmonton.

Schulz, 40, had his neck broken and spinal cord permanently injured when a man fell on his head.

People who saw the incident say Schulz could do nothing to protect himself.

Vaughn and Toni Lasell were sitting nearby at the concert and say it started when a woman spilled a drink, another woman took offence and then the boyfriends stepped in.

"The guy in front of us looked like he was going to come over the seat, " Vaughn Lasell said.

"It looked like he was going to hit him and the guy in the row beside us pushed back and that guy went over and down a couple rows and landed on the other guy's head."

Toni Lasell said Schulz's head "was just hanging on his chest, he looked unconcsious."

Schulz cannot move, eat, drink or even cough by himself, and doctors have told him he won't be able to return to his job as a journeyman machinist.

"Nobody would have thought that you go there and never come out the same again," he said from his hospital bed.

Hartman said she's disappointed that police say it's not a criminal matter.

"I'm lost, I don't know what else to do. There are two men out their who deserve to be punished for what they've done to our lives."

Edmonton police say they weren't called to Rexall Place that night and say it's a civil matter.

No one gave statements and one of the men involved in the fight fled after the incident.

The couple say they have met once with insurance adjusters for Northlands Park, the owners of the arena, but haven't heard back from them.

Northlands said in a release it was aware of an incident that happened at the Bon Jovi concert and "appropriate" parties" are investigating.
1st September 2007 04:28 PM
the good
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:
Or is it just the conservative ones?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070827/ap_on_go_co/craig_arrest

I think the dude is gay. But the charge was total bullshit. He should have fought it.
5th September 2007 08:33 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
the good wrote:

I think the dude is gay. But the charge was total bullshit. He should have fought it.

Sure, he's probably gay, but who cares (other than 80-90% of his reactionary Idaho constituency)? As for the charge, the only problem I see is poor police work. The cop should have waited until Senator Larry whipped it out (or more likely, assumed the position) before flashing his badge. Instead, he jumped the gun. There doesn't seem to be any question that Larry was "lookin' for love in all the wrong places."

As for retracting his guilty plea, Larry runs up against the principle of finality of judgment. Nothing he has said indicates any irregularity in the proceedings that would justify a withdrawal of his plea. I just litigated a plea withdrawal motion (I was not the attorney at the guilty plea) and was not successful. My client's arguments were much better than Larry's. If Larry gets another bite at the apple, it will expose the fundamental unfairness of the judicial system.
[Edited by Brainbell Jangler]
6th September 2007 01:19 AM
glencar http://www.anncoulter.com/cgi-local/welcome.cgi
6th September 2007 02:23 AM
Altamont Puke...
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)