ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

September 11, 2002
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: REVISED SETLIST>> Return to archive Page: 1 2
09-06-02 08:19 AM
corgi37 Very impressive once again Sergei. Now, get me the dates for the Aussie tour.
09-06-02 10:47 AM
Joey I kneel before my Sergei ..............

Please , Sergei .............do you have any more information about additional dates to be added in the MidWest this January ?

St . Louis , Minneapolis , Kansas City , more Club dates in Chicago ....etc ..........

Please , I's gots to know !

Later ,

Joey
09-06-02 10:52 AM
jb Joey, sergei should be an official c10 at this point..along with me!
09-06-02 10:59 AM
Joey Josh .............

If Sergei nails the " Orpheum " set list or provides a glimmer of hope that Mick Taylor will guest with the boys , then I will make HIM an honorary member of the C -10 regardless if the others like it or not .

Later ,

The Joey , C10

09-06-02 11:06 AM
Scot Rocks Sergei, once again spot on, thanks for taking the time to give us the info.

Cheers

Mark

09-06-02 07:11 PM
Sir Stonesalot >then I will make HIM an honorary member of the C -10 regardless if the others like it or not .<

Whoa there hoss. Sorry, but that just isn't possible. I'm not saying that the man doesn't deserve a C10A...it's just that you can't arbitrarily decide that by yourself.

What if he is a vegetarian? What if he doesn't drink? What if he doesn't chase your avatar down the road? What if he's ugly? What if he DOES NOT DRINK MILK STOUT! Has he ever accused a snobbish old lady of farting in the elevator?

I love Sergei's info....but what do we really know about him otherwise? How do we know he's worthy?

C'mon, use your head dude.
Page: 1 2