ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

The European leg is over - thanks a lot!
© Wenn Photos with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Dodgers stadium also incredibly wide open! Return to archive Page: 1 2
5th September 2006 12:46 PM
jb Like most other venues, but even worse...maybe as bad as Witchita. LA has never been and will never be a Stones city.
5th September 2006 12:50 PM
GimmeExile ****Yawn****
5th September 2006 12:55 PM
jb Yawn all you want....ticket sale posts arecomin g up all over. I have perused every board, and people, other than myself, are very worried. The LA show is selling very poorly as are Boston, Chicago(reports of plane flying over lakefront w/ Stones 10/11/06"), etc....This is looking very bleak.

P.S.-LA has never been and never will be a Stones city. The young people like the speed metal and hair bands, and have long rejected the Stones.

P.S.S.- a search for Boston still revealed rows of 12 for almost every price range!!! A disaster imminent absent a huge push!!!
[Edited by jb]
5th September 2006 12:56 PM
Some Guy Dudes are old.
5th September 2006 12:57 PM
Dan "Never has..." is the most retarded thing I have heard from you yet. LA has ALWAYS been a Stones city, but its their 5th show in a year. Market saturation and high ticket prices. Not to mention Dodger Stadium is such a lousy venue for a concert, even I might not bother attending.
5th September 2006 12:58 PM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Dudes are old.

I cried coming home from the UM/FSU game last night...we , like the Stones, are washed up.
5th September 2006 12:58 PM
nankerphelge What do you expect in Kansas?

"yup, soon as I gets done plowin' the back 40, me an the missus are gonna put on some clean socks and go see that there Micky Jagger and the Rollin' Stones. Ah like their music and all, but I really like it when mah wife flashes her big titties at Mick!"

[Edited by nankerphelge]
5th September 2006 12:59 PM
jb
quote:
Dan wrote:
"Never has..." is the most retarded thing I have heard from you yet. LA has ALWAYS been a Stones city, but its their 5th show in a year. Market saturation and high ticket prices. Not to mention Dodger Stadium is such a lousy venue for a concert, even I might not bother attending.

nuff said!!!
5th September 2006 01:00 PM
jb
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
What do you expect in Kansas?

"yup, soon as I gets done plowin' the back 40, me an the missus are gonna put on some clean socks and go see that there Micky Jagger and the Rollin' Stones. Ah like there music and all, but I really like it when mah wife flashes her big titties at Mick!"

Funny!!!
5th September 2006 01:01 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:

I cried coming home from the UM/FSU game last night...we , like the Stones, are washed up.

Football season is all up on us now, don't ya love it? There is a chill in the air and I picked up some Falcon schwag for the year. It's gonna be a good year, tater.
5th September 2006 01:02 PM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

Football season is all up on us now, don't ya love it? There is a chill in the air and I picked up some Falcon schwag for the year. It's gonna be a good year, tater.

No...second year we lost to FSU and out of national title picture..Coker must be fired. I have low expectations for Phins.
5th September 2006 01:04 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:

No...second year we lost to FSU and out of national title picture..Coker must be fired. I have low expectations for Phins.

Ride on Culpeppers back, it's gonna be fun.
5th September 2006 01:06 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jb wrote:
I have low expectations for Phins.

Me too.
5th September 2006 01:15 PM
Ten Thousand Motels SEE THEM MUSCLES. BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
5th September 2006 01:16 PM
marko They should have tour like in 1999,,,,to have a rest,rest
of this year,then start again in january,and play ONLY
arenas&theatres!
Then back to europe to do those rumoured 40 shows,and mostly arenas,few stadiums.Even couple of clubs.
5th September 2006 01:20 PM
jb
quote:
marko wrote:
They should have tour like in 1999,,,,to have a rest,rest
of this year,then start again in january,and play ONLY
arenas&theatres!
Then back to europe to do those rumoured 40 shows,and mostly arenas,few stadiums.Even couple of clubs.

Yes.
5th September 2006 01:26 PM
Some Guy How is this helping/hurting T-shirt sales?
5th September 2006 03:20 PM
Jakeb206 Hey Now, From what is being said, Wichita is close to a sellout now! You guys were reporting only 20% of tickets sold were wrong! Actually whoever reported that was completley wrong! The show is, from what I have heard, almost at 75% sold. With almost a month to go the show should sell out. Some goes for LA, the Stones have over staturated that market. ITs not till Noverber either, We really souldnt expect quick sell outs for this tour. ITs being on for over a year! Give it time!
[Edited by Jakeb206]
5th September 2006 03:25 PM
jb
quote:
Jakeb206 wrote:
Hey Now, From is being said, Wichita is close to a sellout now! You guys were reporting only 20% of tickets sold were wrong! Actually whoever reported that was completley wrong! The show is, from what I have heard, is almost at 75% sols with alm ost a month to go till the show!

????
5th September 2006 03:53 PM
Jakeb206
quote:
jb wrote:

????

Jesus I should proof read before I post! LOL, Sorry!

But, People saying that LA is wide ope just like wichita are wrong. Wichita is really not wide open anymore! Its almost close to a sell out! it's, from what I have heard, 75% sold.
5th September 2006 04:09 PM
jb Really? That is very surprising!!!
5th September 2006 04:12 PM
pdog
quote:
Jakeb206 wrote:

Jesus I should proof read before I post! LOL, Sorry!

But, People saying that LA is wide ope just like wichita are wrong. Wichita is really not wide open anymore! Its almost close to a sell out! it's, from what I have heard, 75% sold.

Poor sales regardless! Incredibly high prices for average seats...
Right now, concert attendance is declining in a big way. They're gonna rip through the setlists and phone these shows in, I can feel it!
5th September 2006 04:13 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

Poor sales regardless! Incredibly high prices for average seats...
Right now, concert attendance is declining in a big way. They're gonna rip through the setlists and phone these shows in, I can feel it!

reports are still at 20-25%!~!!!
5th September 2006 04:15 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

reports are still at 20-25%!~!!!

I know oakland is wide open. They're selling seats just in front of the b-stage for $400.
People aren't going to pay that who saw them last year. Unless they're die hards and it was all that was left. You can get tickets in all price levels here.
Sad!
5th September 2006 04:17 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

I know oakland is wide open. They're selling seats just in front of the b-stage for $400.
People aren't going to pay that who saw them last year. Unless they're die hards and it was all that was left. You can get tickets in all price levels here.
Sad!

Oakland is aroud 34.5% sold.
5th September 2006 04:24 PM
Some Guy Humility- n. the quality of being without pride, voluntary self abasement.
5th September 2006 04:25 PM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Humility- n. the quality of being without pride, voluntary self abasement.

dudes getting old
5th September 2006 04:26 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:

dudes getting old

nice!
5th September 2006 04:26 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

Oakland is aroud 34.5% sold.

Friggin Terrible .

Just Terrible .
5th September 2006 04:30 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Joey wrote:

Friggin Terrible .

Just Terrible .

Rumblin, Bumblin, Stumblin, Postin.

[Edited by Some Guy]
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)