ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

The European leg is over - thanks a lot!
© Wenn Photos with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Dodgers stadium also incredibly wide open! Return to archive Page: 1 2
5th September 2006 04:50 PM
Jakeb206
quote:
jb wrote:

reports are still at 20-25%!~!!!

If you don't mind me asking..... Where are these reports posted? Any link.
Thanks man!
5th September 2006 06:26 PM
GimmeExile Dodger Stadium will be filled by the time the Stones take the stage 11/18/06 and that's all that matters...not what random tickets some lawyer in Florida can pull up on his computer.

L.A. loves the Stones; see 3/6/06 setlist

Sway
Far Away Eyes
Worried About You
5th September 2006 07:18 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
GimmeExile wrote:
Dodger Stadium will be filled by the time the Stones take the stage 11/18/06 and that's all that matters...not what random tickets some lawyer in Florida can pull up on his computer.

L.A. loves the Stones; see 3/6/06 setlist

Sway
Far Away Eyes
Worried About You

along with nyc, probably the biggest stones city in the US. and i would give the city of angels the edge...

ge - we gots to meet up before the gig at the ravine. dan will be there, too - i just know it!

5th September 2006 07:19 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
Jakeb206 wrote:
Hey Now, From what is being said, Wichita is close to a sellout now! You guys were reporting only 20% of tickets sold were wrong! Actually whoever reported that was completley wrong! The show is, from what I have heard, almost at 75% sold. With almost a month to go the show should sell out. [Edited by Jakeb206]

They must be really anxious to move that remaining 25% in Wichita.
You can still buy the maximum 12 in all prices ranges.
5th September 2006 07:32 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
SEE THEM MUSCLES. BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]

Why is this man yawning?
5th September 2006 07:35 PM
GimmeExile
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:

along with nyc, probably the biggest stones city in the US. and i would give the city of angels the edge...

ge - we gots to meet up before the gig at the ravine. dan will be there, too - i just know it!

Definitely...Mac, are you going to Dylan's show at the Forum? I tried the pre-sale today but didn't see anything worth buying...The Forum is becoming an active live music venue again. I've seen 4 shows there this year alone: Stones, Pearl Jam and the two RHCP shows there last week.
5th September 2006 07:52 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
marko wrote:
They should have tour like in 1999,,,,to have a rest,rest
of this year,then start again in january,and play ONLY
arenas&theatres!
Then back to europe to do those rumoured 40 shows,and mostly arenas,few stadiums.Even couple of clubs.

I nominate Marko to take over Michael Cohl's job...as soon as possible!
5th September 2006 09:26 PM
Soldatti All will be soldout on Cohl's numbers, the MSG was a "sellout" this year with 14,000 tickets sold. All the numbers will be fixed.
5th September 2006 09:50 PM
glencar
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:

You'd give it the edge only because you live there. I, as a neutralist, can affirm that NYC has the edge.
5th September 2006 10:20 PM
mac_daddy i thought you were a new yorker...

anyway, sure, i am biased, but it seems to me from the recordings and the things i have seen live, read firsthand reports, etc. that the band consistently plays soCal ('cos you gotta include anaheim, and even sd) as tight, or tighter than anywhere else... and on this tour, it wasnt even close...

ge - no dylan this time for me; i did the entire pantages run a year ago; the forum would be kind of anticlimatic (though i bet he starts playing the new tunes live alot more, which will be cool)...
6th September 2006 01:52 AM
Taptrick

Wide open? Counselor, LA will do just fine on the bottom line.

6th September 2006 02:22 AM
Dan Dodger Stadium might be the last show in 2006. I still don't want to spend more than $20 though.
6th September 2006 01:52 PM
jb
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
All will be soldout on Cohl's numbers, the MSG was a "sellout" this year with 14,000 tickets sold. All the numbers will be fixed.

100% correct sir!!!!
6th September 2006 02:50 PM
jb Dodgers will not sell out....LA is not even remotely close to being a Stones city anymore. (Oakland is wide open as well).
6th September 2006 03:01 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Dodgers will not sell out....LA is not even remotely close to being a Stones city anymore. (Oakland is wide open as well).

Regina is one of the last remaining Stones Cities in North America (also Boise and perhaps Atlanta)
6th September 2006 03:03 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Regina is one of the last remaining Stones Cities in North America (also Boise and perhaps Atlanta)

Chicago is only 50% sold...you should be ashamed.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)