ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Fleet Center, Boston - September 3, 2002
Brian Rasic - Thanks Moy!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: TONIGHT!!!! REVIEW!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2
09-04-02 03:12 PM
Moonisup that is also why I never bring my father to a stonesconcert anymore!! In 1998 he wanted to leave after 3 numbers!!!! he said, well I've seen them, i like the opening, let's go!! Well I could keep him till the b-stage section and then he draged me away, I have never been so pissed
09-04-02 03:14 PM
jb Never take anyone who is not a die hard fan-it's a real downer to be around someone who is not as excited as you.
09-04-02 03:18 PM
Moonisup Well that's the truth. In 1999 I went alone to Landgraaf, and I enjoyed it, I got to know lots of nice people. the only disadvantage is that I'm young and there aren't so much die hard fans around 20, well not in my neighbourhood. during concerts enough though!!

Rik
09-04-02 03:25 PM
egon rik, i'm 30, and i'm a lone stones fan as well.
a least with this board i feel less alone.
09-04-02 03:28 PM
sirmoonie "Never take anyone who is not a die hard fan-it's a real downer to be around someone who is not as excited as you."

Yes, and that is why SS is going to Rosie with me. My wife was noncommittal, more interested in other NYC doings. I thought about my "real life" friends and, though they would have enjoyed the music and the party, none would have truly realized what a groundbreaking, ballbastical, epiphoninical, mongahounous, event that they were seeing. Sadly for them, they do not have The Drive, for it is only us'ins that know......The Score.
09-04-02 03:29 PM
Moonisup well that is a little comfort!! People looked strange to me when I said I was very extited because the tour was coming closer!! Well it is hard to be a die hard fan, collecting boots, getting strange looks from people who think you are mad. Alway saying, why that boot, I thought you had satisfaction already 40 times on a cd, well try to explain you've bought that cd for one ore 2 numbers!!
And indeed, we are in good company here on rocks off
09-04-02 03:32 PM
jb Who is SS?
09-04-02 03:34 PM
egon "THEY" are ignorant & "WE" are the chosen ones.

oska! i see you're online. did you find 'circus'?
09-04-02 03:42 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy I went with my father, who likes The Eagles...

And I had a good time, I got up and danced and hollered and so forth, he sat there and pretended to be interested, asking me about this song or that.

And he bought me a T-Shirt! This makes him the man.

-tSYX --- Drop your reds, drop your greens and blues...
09-04-02 03:46 PM
sirmoonie SS is Sir Stonesalot. I think. Oh Christ, don't tell me I'm taking some asshole called SS that I don't even know!
09-04-02 04:30 PM
Fiji Joe "Italian secretary" They have those at the public defender's office?

By the way, dude never said it was a woman. You may want to add sodomy to his list of offenses.

09-04-02 04:54 PM
Joey " By the way, dude never said it was a woman. You may want to add sodomy to his list of offenses. "

I would like to nuzzle you !!!!!

J. Fly

09-04-02 06:21 PM
lotsajizz Peace to you too Josh, believe me--I was seething at first for some of the wind taken out my sails on the drive home--but the female reaction around us was rather uniform. Look, I explain "It's a role", like 'Under My Thumb' or 'Midnight Rambler'.....but remeber the "Black And Blue' controversy--this will be similar.
Page: 1 2