ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 2007 Ronnie Wood - Thanks speedfreakjive
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New Dylan Fall US Dates (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2
24th August 2007 08:16 PM
StonesChick Isn't he playing at the Austin Music Festival also? A friend who's going mentioned he'd be there.
24th August 2007 08:46 PM
glencar No, I don't think so.
24th August 2007 08:53 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
StonesChick wrote:
Isn't he playing at the Austin Music Festival also? A friend who's going mentioned he'd be there.

Yep.
He's playing the last night, 9/16.
24th August 2007 08:54 PM
glencar Oops!
25th August 2007 01:54 PM
StonesChick
quote:
Left Shoe Shuffle wrote:

Yep.
He's playing the last night, 9/16.

It should be a great festival. A few friends of mine are going.
26th August 2007 02:05 PM
Martha Very nice line-up. Lucinda, The White Stripes, Bob. Sounds like heaven to me!

xxoo,
MM
29th August 2007 06:17 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle 10/11 > 10/26 dates announced for His Bobness, with Elvis Costello (solo) and Amos Lee:

Thu 10/11 - Pittsburgh PA - Univ. of Pitt. Peterson Events Center - pre sale 9/4 @ 10 AM
Fri 10/12 - Ypsilanti MI - Eastern MI University Convocation Center - pre sale 9/4 @ 10 AM
Sat 10/13 - Columbus OH - Ohio State Univ. Schottenstein Center - pre sale 9/4 @ 10 AM
Tue 10/16 - Dayton OH - Wright State Univ. Nutter Center - pre sale 9/4 @ 10 AM
Wed 10/17 - Louisville KY - Freedom Hall - pre sale 9/4 @ 10 AM
Fri 10/19 - Bloomington IN - Indiana Univ. Assembly Hall - pre sale 9/4 @ 10 AM
Sat 10/20 - Bloomington IL - US Cellular Coliseum - pre sale 9/4 @ 10 AM
Mon 10/22 - St. Louis MO - Fox Theatre - pre sale 9/11 @ 10 AM
Fri 10/26 - Omaha NE - Qwest Center - pre sale 9/17 @ 10 AM

Check the tour page @ dylan.com for the passwords.

He's getting closer, Martha...

29th August 2007 08:13 PM
lotsajizz I'm seeing him again on 9-29 at URI
29th August 2007 09:22 PM
robpop
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
I'm seeing him again on 9-29 at URI

I may be at that show also. I may have to attend a conference in Providence. Believe it or not I am an Elvis C. fan too.
[Edited by robpop]
29th August 2007 09:46 PM
PartyDoll MEG I won't have to travel...Yippee!!!
Elvis and Amos..what a great opening duo too!!

Sounds like I get MY Big Three all this year!!

Stones -August
His Bobness - Oct
Bruce- November(maybe sooner if I'm lucky)
30th August 2007 06:56 AM
Ade
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
I won't have to travel...Yippee!!!
Elvis and Amos..what a great opening duo too!!

Sounds like I get MY Big Three all this year!!

Stones -August
His Bobness - Oct
Bruce- November(maybe sooner if I'm lucky)

great news- very happy for you!
30th August 2007 08:39 AM
glencar The Qweat Center in Omahahahaha? Why does that ring a bell?
30th August 2007 09:11 AM
Martha
quote:
glencar wrote:
The Qweat Center in Omahahahaha? Why does that ring a bell?

I've BEGGED Joey to go with me. He refuses. ;-(

30th August 2007 05:56 PM
Gazza BBC unearths fresh Dylan footage

Sony to release 'Mirror' DVD – From Variety.Com

LONDON — The BBC is to screen previously unseen footage of classic Bob Dylan solo performances from the Sixties in a new 80-minute documentary. The material will be shown as part of the U.K. preem of much anticipated Bob Dylan docu, "The Other Side of The Mirror — Dylan at Newport."

"The Other Side of the Mirror" is due to air on BBC 4 Oct. 14 — and will form the lynchpin of a themed night dedicated to Dylan and the Newport Folk Festival produced by award-winning arts documentary strand "Arena."

"Almost half of these Dylan performances have never been seen before," said "Arena" editor Anthony Wall.

He added: "It is fabulous, vintage Dylan collated from three Newports – '63, '64 and '65.
"It's extraordinary to see how much Dylan changed during this short period — from young Dylan to killer Dylan, when famously he first used electric guitars at Newport on July 25, 1965.

"'The Other Side of The Mirror' is a wonderful coda to 'No Direction Home' (the Martin Scorsese 2005 Dylan docu) and 'Chronicles' (Dylan's first volume of autobiography), and records some of the most creative years of the number one genius of the second half of the 20th century."

The BBC is one of the co-producers of the pic helmed by Oscar-winning Murray Lerner, whose subjects have included Miles Davis, Jimi Hendrix, The Doors and The Who. The director's 1967 film "Festival!" was a synthesis of four Newport fests and contained perfs from, among others, Johnny Cash, Joan Baez and Peter Seeger, in addition to Dylan.

Sony will release a DVD of "The Other Side of the Mirror" in late October.

For those who can’t wait to see the film, the World Premiere will be held at the National Film Theatre in London on Tuesday October 9th.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)