ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 2007 Ronnie Wood - Thanks speedfreakjive
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New Dylan Fall US Dates (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2
20th August 2007 06:23 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle With Elvis Costello (solo) and Amos Lee:

Wed 9/19 - Nashville TN - Ryman Auditorium (no EC)
Sat 9/22 - Duluth GA - The Arena at Gwinnett Center
Sun 9/23 - Clemson SC - Clemson University Littlejohn Coliseum
Tue 9/25 - Norfolk VA - ODU Constant Convocation Center
Thu 9/27 - Charlottesville VA - U. of VA John Paul Jones
Fri 9/28 - Columbia MD - Merriweather Post Pavilion
Sat 9/29 - Kingston RI - URI Ryan Center
Sun 9/30 - Bridgeport CT - Arena at Harbor Yard
Tue 10/2 - Worcester MA - DCU Center
Thu 10/4 - Portland ME - Cumberland County Civic Center
Fri 10/5 - Manchester NH - Verizon Wireless Arena
Sat 10/6 - Albany NY - Times Union Center
Mon 10/8 - Syracuse NY - War Memorial at Oncenter
Tue 10/9 - Rochester NY - RIT Gordon Field House

Check the tour page @ dylan.com for the passwords.

[Edited by Left Shoe Shuffle]
20th August 2007 06:28 PM
mojoman no new york dates?
20th August 2007 06:33 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
mojoman wrote:
no new york dates?

None announced, anyway.
But Albany and Bridgeport aren't that far from NYC...
21st August 2007 10:41 AM
Martha I need a car!!!!
21st August 2007 11:54 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
Martha wrote:
I need a car!!!!

Martha the Gwinnett date in GA is like 10 miles from my house......
21st August 2007 11:57 AM
MrPleasant I'll have to use my passport in the near future. Maybe I'll go to Texas. Who knows. Or California.

The Who cancelled. Alice Cooper cancelled. I don't want to go se The Cure, as much as I respect them. And Macca: god bless him, but I don't care too much for his live stuff.

Maybe I'll go there, simply, as long as I don't end up like Hary Dean Stanton (in the movie Paris, Texas).
21st August 2007 12:10 PM
Martha
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Martha the Gwinnett date in GA is like 10 miles from my house......

Are you going? All the dates are millions of hours from my doorstep. There will be more dates posted soon....and I hope I can make a show or two somehow. Especially if there's a show on 10/15.

Car!

xxoo,
Martha
21st August 2007 12:16 PM
Jumping Jack I'm not going 10 miles to Gwinnett for Dylan, but I am going 250 miles and 4 hours to see VH in Charlotte and 180 miles and 3 hours to see Coop in Knoxville.
[Edited by Jumping Jack]
21st August 2007 01:20 PM
glencar I acn't make any of those dates. I need to see better ones listed.
21st August 2007 01:30 PM
mojoman
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
I'm not going 10 miles to Gwinnett for Dylan, but I am going 250 miles and 4 hours to see VH in Charlotte and 180 miles and 3 hours to see Coop in Knoxville.
[Edited by Jumping Jack]

i wanna rock!!!!
21st August 2007 03:15 PM
Martha
quote:
glencar wrote:
I acn't make any of those dates. I need to see better ones listed.

Me too. I am praying now. :-)
21st August 2007 03:35 PM
Lazy Bones ...waiting for additions.
21st August 2007 03:38 PM
Dan
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
I'm not going 10 miles to Gwinnett for Dylan, but I am going 250 miles and 4 hours to see VH in Charlotte and 180 miles and 3 hours to see Coop in Knoxville.
[Edited by Jumping Jack]

I'd go 5-10 miles to see Dylan but that's about it. I once went almost 100 miles to see Coop then wandered the streets all night but few shows since have matched up to that one show so I haven't been quite as dedicated lately. I'd go to a local VH show with a free ticket.
21st August 2007 03:58 PM
Martha
quote:
Lazy Bones wrote:
...waiting for additions.

LAZY!!! Hey!!!!!! You ARE here. I've been wondering lately if you were okay. Great to see you posting!

I'm about to (believe it or not) start the burning to mail you what I promised, about ahundred years ago.

Molasses.

xxoo,
Martha
21st August 2007 04:25 PM
Jumping Jack Dan,

There is a Coop DVD up on Dime now from last month. Got front row in Knoxville a week from today!

I got first section in front of the stage for VH, but upper deck. Good news is it's a cheap $75 tix. Maybe I will upgrade myself. Seems Cohl scalped most of the good seats through the fan club and auctions, and the rest went to season ticket holders. Gas will cost me more than the ticket. I hope they don't break up before opening night, LOL!
21st August 2007 04:50 PM
Dan
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Dan,

There is a Coop DVD up on Dime now from last month. Got front row in Knoxville a week from today!

That's awesome! I have been almost as close at GA shows. I really want to see Heaven And Hell/Alice Cooper/Queensryche but I might just be happy with a boot. Was considering flying to Reno where it's at a 5,000 seater but don't think I can swing it.
21st August 2007 07:24 PM
Jumping Jack No October dates yet, but he will end up in Phoenix at Halloween so there must be some SoCal shows coming.

New:
Saturday October 6th 2007
Irving, CA
Verizon Wireless Amphitheater
With: Heaven And Hell, Queensryche
On Sale: ?
Price: $??
[Edited by Jumping Jack]
22nd August 2007 02:07 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
Martha wrote:

LAZY!!! Hey!!!!!! You ARE here. I've been wondering lately if you were okay. Great to see you posting!

I'm about to (believe it or not) start the burning to mail you what I promised, about ahundred years ago.

Molasses.

xxoo,
Martha

Ya, I'm here. I appreciate your concern.

Same lurker status, just haven't posted as much. It's been a busy, leisure-filled summer.

22nd August 2007 02:19 PM
Dan
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
No October dates yet, but he will end up in Phoenix at Halloween so there must be some SoCal shows coming.

New:
Saturday October 6th 2007
Irving, CA
Verizon Wireless Amphitheater
With: Heaven And Hell, Queensryche
On Sale: ?
Price: $??
[Edited by Jumping Jack]

Yeah this has been announced for awhile, I could have donated blood in exchange for a ticket but I spaced that off. It's too far off and gonna wait to see what else is happening that weekend.
22nd August 2007 10:33 PM
Kilroy Just got my tickets for the show. In September. Anybody know want his set list has been looking like. Saw him 2 years ago with the Baseball Stadium Tour and he did the same encores everywhere.
22nd August 2007 11:35 PM
sweetcharmedlife
quote:
Dan wrote:

That's awesome! I have been almost as close at GA shows. I really want to see Heaven And Hell/Alice Cooper/Queensryche but I might just be happy with a boot. Was considering flying to Reno where it's at a 5,000 seater but don't think I can swing it.

Hey Dan,are you talking about Heaven & Hell and Alice playing in Reno? If so when and where? Thanks.
22nd August 2007 11:47 PM
Dan http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1C003ED2F29FD8B5?artistid=1099139&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=200

Reno Events Center Sep 28
23rd August 2007 11:31 AM
Martha
quote:
Kilroy wrote:
Just got my tickets for the show. In September. Anybody know want his set list has been looking like. Saw him 2 years ago with the Baseball Stadium Tour and he did the same encores everywhere.

For his set-lists and the tour dates go here: http://my.execpc.com/~billp61/dates.html

2 more dates have been added! One in OH on 10/13!

Meg!!!! Bob's coming to see you darlin'!

:-)
23rd August 2007 03:29 PM
batcave Elvis Costello is opening for Dylan on this tour.
23rd August 2007 03:52 PM
glencar
quote:
Martha wrote:

For his set-lists and the tour dates go here: http://my.execpc.com/~billp61/dates.html

But Meg's in London. She'll not see this until waaaaaaaay too late. BTW Check PM...
23rd August 2007 08:16 PM
Kilroy
quote:
batcave wrote:
Elvis Costello is opening for Dylan on this tour.

Can't Wait.
23rd August 2007 08:22 PM
Kilroy
quote:
Martha wrote:

Thank you.It really does not make a difference what he plays as long as he plays.
23rd August 2007 11:03 PM
sweetcharmedlife
quote:
Dan wrote:
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1C003ED2F29FD8B5?artistid=1099139&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=200

Reno Events Center Sep 28

OK cool. Thanks man.
24th August 2007 12:57 AM
time is on my side Great to hear about the fall dates. My first time seeing Dylan since the release of the new album. Already have tickets for Duluth and Clemson. With Elvis Costello being added to the mix, it just makes the brew that more intoxicating.

As someone has so righteously stated, CAN'T WAIT.
24th August 2007 12:28 PM
Martha I am feverishly plotting a way to get to that OH show...and more after it if I can. Waiting on pins and needles.

Oooooo Baby Oooooooo eeee
I't the million dollar bash.

MM
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)