ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Gillette Stadium, Foxboro - September 5, 2002
Click here for credits and more pix, with thanks to Moy :)

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: THIS IS THURSDAY'S SETLIST, DON'T LOOK IF YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW! Return to archive Page: 1 2
09-02-02 04:36 PM
midnightmagic Here is a link to look at and you can see they go after Keith sings.

http://www.iorr.org/rew97/index.htm
09-02-02 04:43 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl That's the B2B tour, during the No Security tour they use to play Out of Control between Keith's set and the b-stage set

Check this http://www.iorr.org/rew99/index.htm or our setlist page http://www.albec.net.mx/personales/rocksoff/setlistspage.htm

Go directly to the whole NS tour in one page here http://www.albec.net.mx/personales/rocksoff/1999.htm
[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
09-02-02 05:47 PM
Honky Tonk Man Is this really going to be the setlist for an arena show? Fleet Centre is an Arena i take it? I think its kinda diassaointing from an Arena shows prespective but i have NO reason to moan. Giants looms, and i want a WARHORSES Set list for that!

Alex
09-02-02 05:49 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl No, this is going to be a typical setlist for Stadiums, SERGEI already made the point clear
09-02-02 06:35 PM
Gazza >Sergei, your set-list is right but not for tomorrow, it's the one for thursday (stadium show).

the heading on this thread clearly says its for THURSDAY...thats the stadium concert, so if what youre saying is correct,then Sergei is also correct! Its pretty much a greatest hits style setlist as could have been predicted for the stadium shows. basically,the smaller the venue theyre playing the more likely it'll be they'll play the less familiar songs. If they play "Torn and frayed" or "Winter" in a stadium you know as well as I do that half the wankers that go to that show will use that as a cue to head for the bogs or whine "play somethin we KNOW"

I dont agree either that the Stones play it safe setlist wise on the first shows of a tour - quite the reverse in fact if you check out the setlists pages on this board for the tours down the years. You often find that the opening night and first couple of shows they play songs which tend to be dropped pretty quickly while theyre "shaping" a setlist..

I must admit i did figure a while ago that it was "Brown sugar"'s turn to be rotated back into the start of the show from the "Hot rocks" songs! They havent used it as an opener since 1973, so its hardly an overfamiliar beginning!

Thanks for keeping us informed,Sergei.
09-02-02 08:44 PM
midnightmagic Your right for NS. You can say the majority of the time they did not do this. Maybe Mick will sing sftd on the way to the b-stage. That could be cool.
09-02-02 09:09 PM
Soul Survivor I'll believe the list when I see it because I dont trust this guy. I know you have said he hasnt been wrong yet, but still.........the dude knows the setlist. COME ON!

I'll be so suprised if hes right
09-02-02 09:42 PM
T&A Obviously, Sergei has some inside information. He has a track record. It looks believable and it is pretty much backed up by reports of the rehearsals the past two nights. I find it a leeetle hard to believe that they'd do Miss You on the small stage. Also, Sweet Little Rnroller hasn't been rehearsed that we know of, so that's a little supsicious. However, it's certainly a familiar-enough song to all the principals involved. I would LOVE to hear this one on the small stage. Queenie was, night in and out for me, the highlight of the B2B tours. This one could be like that, for sure.
09-02-02 09:42 PM
Sir Stonesalot Well Souly, get ready to be shocked. Serg is always right...his connection is a family member who works on the tour. His info is always dead on.

If you don't trust him, you know you can trust me. Ol' Serg is the bomb when it comes to inside info. Ask StonesDoug. He'll tell you too.
09-02-02 11:21 PM
Fiji Joe C'mon guys...Rock and Hard Place nestled in between Honky Tonk Women and Angie. It ain't gonna happen and that alone should tip you off. I'll wager my breast reduction money on it.

09-02-02 11:52 PM
Stonzy78 Hey Guys he's right just check out the IORR Boston rehearsal page http://www.iorr.org/tour02/boston1.htm
09-03-02 02:06 AM
letitrock This does sound like the Stadium set. I must say I will be a bit dissapointed if this set is used. I too have 100's of boots and these songs could be played on auto pilot. At least it may help bring ticket prices down to earth. By the way if someone needs a single for San Diego let me know
09-03-02 09:10 AM
midnightmagic After looking at IORR I can say the setlist is most likely correct. Sergei gives us some details for the Fleet show.
09-03-02 09:34 AM
Joey " Sergei knows all.

It is best not to question him.

So far he hasn't been wrong.

When he starts firing blanks, we'll treat him with a little more caution. "

Amen my Brother ..........

Max is right .....DEFINITELY a stadium set list .

Bunny

09-03-02 10:39 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
C'mon guys...Rock and Hard Place nestled in between Honky Tonk Women and Angie. It ain't gonna happen and that alone should tip you off. I'll wager my breast reduction money on it.

Don't buy those A-cups just yet, then, Fiji!

-tSYX --- And her face is like a sail, speck of white so fair and pale...
09-03-02 10:58 AM
Mr T not too big on the rarities - if they would just add ONE SONG: CAN'T YOU HEAR ME KNOCKING to that list on September 28th, it would be the best setlist I could really hope for

other than that - since this is my first Stones show, I'm still eager to hear all the classics

BUT PLEASE!! CYHMK
Page: 1 2

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road